PDA

View Full Version : Robert Ferguson???? Erasmus James????

Patler
09-24-2007, 06:55 AM
Rastak;

The NFL gamebook lists Ferguson as one of the starters at WR yesterday, but he had no receptions. Did they throw to him at all?

Erasmus James wasn't active. What's his status?

Merlin
09-24-2007, 11:40 AM
Either Ferguson dropped a TD pass or Holcumb over threw him. I can't remember which from the Cities radio this morning.

Rastak
09-24-2007, 11:59 AM
Rastak;

The NFL gamebook lists Ferguson as one of the starters at WR yesterday, but he had no receptions. Did they throw to him at all?

Ferguson was WIDE open for a TD and Holcomb overthrew him....:^(

James hasn't fully recovered from his ACL tear.

woodbuck27
09-24-2007, 12:04 PM
Yes.

hoosier
09-24-2007, 12:33 PM
Rastak;

What's your impression of Holcomb? He had a couple of decent years for some pretty bad Browns and Bills teams, but must be kinda rusty now. Is he just keeping the spot warm until Jackson heals, or is this a QB switch?

Rastak
09-24-2007, 12:41 PM
Rastak;

What's your impression of Holcomb? He had a couple of decent years for some pretty bad Browns and Bills teams, but must be kinda rusty now. Is he just keeping the spot warm until Jackson heals, or is this a QB switch?

Holcomb missed a sure TD and held the ball way too long. Overall he was pretty average. He did look rusty so he should look a little better next week. I think Jackson get's his job back after his injury heals but this type of injury can really linger. I expect to see Holcomb versus Green Bay Sunday.

mngolf19
09-24-2007, 12:42 PM
Holcomb is rusty from not playing in 2 years. He makes better decisions and probably would win more games this year than Jackson. But Jackson is the future ( at least from what they have) and therefore they will go back to him once he is 100%. for better or worse.

Scott Campbell
09-24-2007, 01:48 PM
The NFL gamebook lists Ferguson as one of the starters at WR yesterday, but he had no receptions.

It's hard to say how involved he was looking at the box score. Receptions is always a bit mis-leading with Fergeson because of his drops.

Scott Campbell
09-24-2007, 01:49 PM
Holcomb is rusty from not playing in 2 years. He makes better decisions and probably would win more games this year than Jackson. But Jackson is the future ( at least from what they have) and therefore they will go back to him once he is 100%. for better or worse.

Well then, get well SOON Tavaris!

3irty1
09-24-2007, 05:26 PM
Rastak;

I thought I heard that James was pretty much beat out by whoever their new DE is. Is that true or did I just spread a rumor?

Patler
09-24-2007, 05:28 PM
The NFL gamebook lists Ferguson as one of the starters at WR yesterday, but he had no receptions.

It's hard to say how involved he was looking at the box score. Receptions is always a bit mis-leading with Fergeson because of his drops.

Exactly, which is why I asked if they threw to him!

the_idle_threat
09-24-2007, 05:41 PM
Ferguson is gonna be jacked up to play this week against his old team that cut him, so he might actually have a huge game against us.

Which, by his standards, is maybe 2 or 3 catches for about 35 yards. :lol:

Rastak
09-24-2007, 06:05 PM
Rastak;

I thought I heard that James was pretty much beat out by whoever their new DE is. Is that true or did I just spread a rumor?

He has no explosiveness coming off the line since he came back from his knee injury. I don't think he's ready, and yes he was outplayed by rookie Brian Robison.