PDA

View Full Version : Tight ends

Patler
09-24-2007, 01:11 PM
So far, so good. Cumulatively:

19 receptions, 148 yards, 3 TDs. Projects to 101 receptions, 789 yards and 16 TDs.

Lee and Franks aren't going to scare anyone, but they do enough so defenses can't ignore them either. I'm glad to see them again involved in the red zone.

pittstang5
09-24-2007, 01:18 PM
So far, so good. Cumulatively:

19 receptions, 148 yards, 3 TDs. Projects to 101 receptions, 789 yards and 16 TDs.

Lee and Franks aren't going to scare anyone, but they do enough so defenses can't ignore them either. I'm glad to see them again involved in the red zone.

Me too. I know it's small beans, but I like how Donald Lee and Favre responded to that offensive interference penalty yesterday. Favre went right back to him on the following play and he got the 1st down.

I'm still waiting to see a fade route to R. Martin in the end zone....but I'm still happy that the TEs are doing good in the end zone.

run pMc
09-24-2007, 05:54 PM
I was nervous about looking at this topic, given the title. Seriously, I've noticed the TE's are more involved in the offense so far this year, which is good. I agree Bubba and Donald aren't going to scare anyone, but if they keep defenses honest, that should be good enough. I'd like to see TT sign/draft a good TE next offseason, though.