PDA

View Full Version : Man, Ain't It SWEET!

Packnut
09-24-2007, 02:31 PM
Just got back from a little stroll through the mall and it was AMAZING!

Of course I'm wearing a Packer shirt and in 3 seperate instances, I pass a guy wearing a Bears jersey. Each encounter was exactly the same. They looked at my shirt and instantly lowered their head and looked at the ground as we passed. Each had the same look of shame and bewilderment at the shocking turn of events.

Oh Baby, it was a blast from the past. The middle 90's and early 2000's were the same.

I LOVE IT!

BallHawk
09-24-2007, 02:42 PM
Had the same thing happen with a Chargers fan in Wal-Mart. I walked past and he just looked down at the floor.

Oh so sweet. :D

BF4MVP
09-24-2007, 03:11 PM
Hahaha I'm lovin this! :D

swede
09-24-2007, 03:49 PM
I'm going to fly to NYC, take a cab to Columbia University and point to my Brett Favre jersey as Ahmadinejead leaves to fly back to "Perrr-zha" (spoken in Homer Simpson voice). How you like Number 4 now you oligarchical oaf!

That'll show him.

BallHawk
09-24-2007, 04:10 PM
I'm going to fly to NYC, take a cab to Columbia University and point to my Brett Favre jersey as Ahmadinejead leaves to fly back to "Perrr-zha" (spoken in Homer Simpson voice). How you like Number 4 now you oligarchical oaf!

That'll show him.

I hear that Ahmadinejad is conducting research to see if Favre really completed 420 TD passes. He says he thinks they never happened.