PDA

View Full Version : A Whole Lotta Love

RIPackerFan
09-24-2007, 10:29 PM
This is great. The way each player is giving the other player props and the genuine caring this team seems to have for each other. A good way to stay grounded and makes the players want to do more for each other when in the battle of the game.

Once Jennings reached the end zone, he became a huge reason why the Packers moved to 3-0 on the season, but at the same time, he didn't want much of the credit. Instead he passed that along to Favre.

"He did the hard work, I just caught it and ran," Jennings said. "I just told him I appreciate the opportunity. He actually told me he loved me.

"It made me feel kind of good because he loves 'Drive' so much," he added with a laugh.

Like his wide receiver, Favre also shrugged off the notion that he was the one that made the play happen.

"I would love to take a lot of credit for it," Favre said. "Yeah, it was a decent enough throw (but) he caught it and went the distance."

http://www.packers.com/news/stories/2007/09/23/3/

GrnBay007
09-24-2007, 10:37 PM
I wonder if the other WR's are getting jealous that Favre only picks up Driver and carries him over his shoulders. :P ....share the love Brett!!

cpk1994
09-25-2007, 10:34 AM
I wonder if the other WR's are getting jealous that Favre only picks up Driver and carries him over his shoulders. :P ....share the love Brett!!Forget the WR's. I want to see Favre pick up Pickett! :P

Freak Out
09-25-2007, 10:41 AM
I wonder if the other WR's are getting jealous that Favre only picks up Driver and carries him over his shoulders. :P ....share the love Brett!!Forget the WR's. I want to see Favre pick up Pickett! :P

No! That would be the one thing that would take him out of a game.

Cheesehead Craig
09-25-2007, 11:04 AM

No! That would be the one thing that would take him out of a game.
Nah, Pickett could handle it.

PlantPage55
09-25-2007, 12:03 PM
Nah, Pickett could handle it. :lol: