PDA

View Full Version : Drunk Federal Worker in Minnesota

CaliforniaCheez
09-25-2007, 04:53 AM
http://extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/site569/2007/0924/20070924__Clark,_Scott_D_200.jpg

Alleged duck killer charged with felony

The man accused of ripping the head off a live duck at a St. Paul hotel was charged today with felony animal cruelty.

Scott D. Clark, 26, of Denver, walked into the atrium area of the Embassy Suites Hotel in downtown St. Paul early Saturday morning, approached one of the tame ducks in the duck pond, cornered it against a brick wall and tore its head off, according to a criminal complaint filed in Ramsey County District Court.

He then took the body of the duck up to the fifth floor of the hotel, the complaint said.

Clark was staying at the Embassy Suites on business.

Confronted by police, Clark said he worked for the federal government and that he would "have the officers' jobs" when it was all over.

He didn't seem to understand why he was in trouble. "Big deal, it's just a f---ing duck," Clark said, according to the complaint. Police said Clark appeared to have been drinking.

Alcohol sure can affect some fools and make them weirder.

Kiwon
09-25-2007, 05:06 AM
He then took the body of the duck up to the fifth floor of the hotel....

Clark was staying at the Embassy Suites on business.

This is what happens when hotels fail to serve a complementary continental breakfast.

MadtownPacker
09-25-2007, 05:25 AM
Maybe it was a sacrifice to the football gods?

Zool
09-25-2007, 07:40 AM
Jayzus, you hate to be a complete psychotic. Did he follow that up by smearing his own crap around the room while wearing the duck on his head?

Deputy Nutz
09-25-2007, 05:23 PM
I would have paid twenty bucks to have seen that live. I wonder if it is on youtube yet?

Anyways that is my kind of drunk, I would also give another 20 bucks to party with this dude.

oregonpackfan
09-25-2007, 05:29 PM
The guy should be sent to Eugene, Oregon this Saturday right before the Cal-Oregon Ducks football game.

He will have a sign on him saying, "I killed a duck, so what?!" Then put him before the mercy of the crowd...

BallHawk
09-25-2007, 07:23 PM
This is what happens when hotels fail to serve a complementary continental breakfast.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: