PDA

View Full Version : Did you see the Reggie Bush Pregame rally???

packers11
09-25-2007, 08:03 PM
Sheessh this kid is only in his second year and is trying to rally up his team... This kid is a stud, I don't blame him for all the mishaps because his line isn't helping...

This video gives me chills, its awesome... (only 12 seconds long)
Here is if you missed it...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BEWczq-bRGQ

Does anyone know if Barnett tries to do this with the D to get them pumped???

SkinBasket
09-25-2007, 08:33 PM
I don't know. I've never been impressed by these kind of pregame warm-up routines as most of them seem more like rehearsed dance numbers than actual emotional psych-ups. More show than substance.

I would rather our Defense come out calm and collected, knowing they have a job to do and they are confident they can do it. I would rather they stood shoulder to shoulder and silently stared at a demonstration like this like stone cold killers. I would rather they save that intensity - if real intensity this is - to knock someone's head off instead of yelling about how they're going to knock someone's head off.

There's only so far emotion can be used in this game before it becomes detrimental to focus and technique.

RashanGary
09-25-2007, 08:36 PM
I agree. I think it's pretty lame.

BallHawk
09-25-2007, 08:48 PM
Words of wisdom from The Basket.

b bulldog
09-25-2007, 09:25 PM
Reggie is a stud? :lol:

b bulldog
09-25-2007, 09:25 PM
Reggie is a stud? :lol: In college definitely but not at this level.

gbpackfan
09-25-2007, 10:00 PM
Yeah that "pep talk" really worked. :roll:

Whatever Nick Barnett is doing, I think he should keep doing it.

Right now, the talking heads are starting to agree with the Texans that Mario Williams was the pick at #1. Don't get me wrong, I believe Reggie can be special IF he is used properly. He is NOT the type of back you line up 20-30 times and pound the rock with. He looked very average the other night.

rpiotr01
09-26-2007, 06:46 AM
He still hasn't learned that you can't dance in the backfield like you can in college. If he could make one cut and go upfield he'd do better. And use him as a receiver, like Westbrook.

I dunno, I thought it was pretty stupid what he did in the Bears game, turning and waving to Urlacher. Like what the hell did Bush ever do? He didn't exactly light the league on fire. Never cared for him after that.

Patler
09-26-2007, 07:22 AM
I wonder how soon be for the Reggie Bush hype ends?

In 2006 he averaged 3.6 yards on 155 carries, 8.4 yards on 88 receptions and 7.7 yards on 28 punt returns. This year it is worse; 2.8 yards on 29 carries, a measly 4.4 yards 16 receptions and 6.0 yards on two punt returns.

He has been nothing special yet at all.