Rick Mirer
Moses Moreno
Jonathan Quinn
Steve Stenstrom
Kordell Stewart
Steve Walsh
Peter Tom Willis
Kyle Orton

These are the QBs who have started a game for the Bears during Brett Favre's streak. Give them just another reason to stoke up their Favre envy.

MJZiggy
09-26-2007, 09:00 AM
It's a done deal "according to a source."

Bears | Griese to start
Tue, 25 Sep 2007 14:40:34 -0700

Vaughn McClure, of the Chicago Tribune, reports Chicago Bears QB Brian Griese will replace QB Rex Grossman as the starter, according to a source.

BEARMAN
09-26-2007, 04:50 PM
It is true, Rex is benched, Brian is our QB !

MJZiggy
09-26-2007, 04:56 PM
You guys are so screwed...well, not any more than you were before, but you're screwed.

LL2
09-26-2007, 05:46 PM
You guys are so screwed...well, not any more than you were before, but you're screwed.

LOL! Bearman can no longer Bear Down! He has to rub his belly just to try to feel better.

BallHawk
09-26-2007, 06:44 PM

LOL! Bearman can no longer Bear Down! He has to rub his belly just to try to feel better.

If I were him I'd go into hibernation....permanently.

Chubbyhubby
09-27-2007, 09:30 AM
This week when we beat the Vikings and then Blow the Bears out of the water on National TV we will DOMINATE the NFC!! Going 5-0 into Washington the following week. We could go 6-0 entering the bye. How ahout that! One note on the Bears team, The only thing that resembles the superbowl Bears from last year was their D. Last week on Sunday Night Football they suffered major injuries to that unit. They are GOING DOWN!!

cpk1994
09-27-2007, 09:57 AM
Since the Pack is facing the Vikes this week, I thought I would also supply the Vikings list of Qb's to start during Brett's streak. IF Brooks Bollinger or Kelly Holcumb is given the nod to start, they would become the 13th Vikings QB joing this impressive list. This one is for you, Ras:

Todd Bouman
Daunte Culpepper
Randall Cunningham
Gus Frerotte
Jeff George
Rich Gannon
Jim MacMahon
Spergon Wynn
Brad Johnson
Warren Moon
Sean Salisbury
Tavarius Jackson

BTW, Just to round out the division, John Kitna will become the Lions 16th different QB during the Favre era.

rpiotr01
09-27-2007, 10:13 AM
Griese is a good QB and all, but this isn't a fix for the Bears.

I hear a lot of Bear fans say that if they had Griese in last year they would have won the SB. I'm not so sure they would have even gotten there. As bad as Rex has been and was last year, there were times last year when he was GREAT. He has the talent, but he's just messed up mentally right now.

The benching is good now, but I wouldn't give up on him if I were the Bears coaches. I'd let him get a little Aaron Rodgers treatment. Sit a whole season while you're healthy, have the entire off-season to prepare and reset your mind. Get rid of that pressure and see how he looks from there.