PDA

View Full Version : Sandy turns 4 months old

Chubbyhubby
09-27-2007, 09:36 AM
My daughter turned 4 months old yesterday. Its hard to imagine that. She has gotten so big. She now weighs little over 8lbs. Sandy is turning out to be like her "old man" watching football games pro or college and watching star trek. She is smilling constantly now. Still toothless but still adorable. The family has taken a trip to Waukesha several times. Thats where my parents live. As well as Door County our favorite vacation spot. Just wanted to give you an update on Sandy.

Freak Out
09-27-2007, 10:33 AM
Live long and prosper Sandy.

Harlan Huckleby
09-27-2007, 10:37 AM
She has gotten so big. She now weighs little over 8lbs.

Careful, Chubby, girls are very sensitive about their weight. Best to just avoid the topic.

MadtownPacker
09-27-2007, 11:37 AM
Thats great news man. How much (or little) do you sleep now? :P

Rastak
09-28-2007, 10:18 PM
That's wonderful, my little one turned 27 recently. I expect an update every few months until she's married.

Merlin
09-28-2007, 11:20 PM
The only advice I can offer to you is to enjoy every moment, all of them good and bad. No one is a perfect parent and many of us live through our children. You will experience your childhood all over again and when they grow up you will never have that feeling again. I wish I had more children. My youngest is 15 and I know the end is coming. I look back and wish I could have done more, been there more. Even though I know I did the best I could, it's never too late to do better. You sound like a great dad already from everything I have read from you and your "proud" father posts. Good luck man and I wish I was where you are at.

Partial
09-29-2007, 12:19 AM
That's wonderful, my little one turned 27 recently. I expect an update every few months until she's married.

Wow, I always thought you were like 25-30. Clearly, I was way off!

Chubbyhubby
09-29-2007, 08:13 AM
Thats great news man. How much (or little) do you sleep now? :P

Lately I have been sleeping longer than 4 or 5 hours. We have a bouncy chair that she sleeps in. Not all the time but some of the time. She sleeps 6 or 7 hours some nights. But I do have to get up and feed her during the night and let the wife sleep. Being a good husband and all!

MadtownPacker
09-29-2007, 11:07 AM
That's wonderful, my little one turned 27 recently. I expect an update every few months until she's married.Holy shit, you are about old enough to be my Dad?

Does this mean I should be addressing you as "sir Troll"?

BallHawk
09-29-2007, 04:13 PM

Wow, I always thought you were like 25-30. Clearly, I was way off!

Same thing, I thought he was in his mid 30s.

So, Ras, have you passed the big 50 yet?

Kiwon
09-30-2007, 12:55 AM
Chubbyhubby, have you already started a college fund for her?

A good, solid growth mutual fund with monthly automatic deductions is a smart way to go.

Rastak
09-30-2007, 05:43 PM
That's wonderful, my little one turned 27 recently. I expect an update every few months until she's married.Holy shit, you are about old enough to be my Dad?

I was 17 when she was born......but yea, I ain't young!

Joemailman
09-30-2007, 06:34 PM

I believe it's "Sir Kickass".

Chubbyhubby
09-30-2007, 09:21 PM
She said her first word today, She said "Hi" she is very advanced for her age. She is only 4 months old.

PaCkFan_n_MD
10-02-2007, 08:04 AM
She said her first word today, She said "Hi" she is very advanced for her age. She is only 4 months old.

I was hoping it would be "Packers, " or "Favre" as she points to the T.V. :P

Keep up the good work Chubby!