PDA

View Full Version : Harris sued by stripper...

packers11
09-27-2007, 11:31 AM
pft...

HARRIS SUED BY STRIPPER

Packers cornerback Al Harris was investigated for sexual assault in 2005 in connection with an incident at a strip club in Florida. He was cleared of any wrongdoing.

But Harris has been sued by the woman, now a "former" stripper, in civil court.

Agent Jack Bechta said that, because Harris was never charged, the civil suit "seems like extortion." But we disagree; the standard of proof is lower in civil court. The fact that the authorities didn't think that they could establish that Harris was guilty beyond a reasonable doubt doesn't mean that something bad didn't happen.

The bigger potential problem is that the suit apparently was filed more than two years after the alleged assault. In most states, the statute of limitations on such claims is only two years.

Per published reports, the action was filed last week in Broward County, Florida. The club at which the incident allegedly occurred also is named as a defendant.

HarveyWallbangers
09-27-2007, 11:37 AM
Gold Digger

Partial
09-27-2007, 11:38 AM
Yea she's a trifflin friend indeed

Guiness
09-27-2007, 12:01 PM
Certainly smacks of the suit aimed at Bart Starr...

Zool
09-27-2007, 12:01 PM
I aint sayin she a gold diggah
but she aint messin with no broke...broke

MadtownPacker
09-27-2007, 12:14 PM
It must suck to be able to shutdown premier NFL WRs but be unable to shut up some two dollar hoe.

I hope someone puts a bullet in that bitches cranium.

Deputy Nutz
09-27-2007, 12:18 PM
pft...

HARRIS SUED BY STRIPPER

Packers cornerback Al Harris was investigated for sexual assault in 2005 in connection with an incident at a strip club in Florida. He was cleared of any wrongdoing.

But Harris has been sued by the woman, now a "former" stripper, in civil court.

Agent Jack Bechta said that, because Harris was never charged, the civil suit "seems like extortion." But we disagree; the standard of proof is lower in civil court. The fact that the authorities didn't think that they could establish that Harris was guilty beyond a reasonable doubt doesn't mean that something bad didn't happen.

The bigger potential problem is that the suit apparently was filed more than two years after the alleged assault. In most states, the statute of limitations on such claims is only two years.

Per published reports, the action was filed last week in Broward County, Florida. The club at which the incident allegedly occurred also is named as a defendant.

Haven't we all?

Rastak
09-27-2007, 12:19 PM
It must suck to be able to shutdown premier NFL WRs but be unable to shut up some two dollar hoe.

Yea, that would be an even trade, somebody's life for a lawsuit,,,,geez.....

Yikes.....

MadtownPacker
09-27-2007, 12:27 PM
Yea, that would be an even trade, somebody's life for a lawsuit,,,,geez.....

Yikes.....People like her are the worse of the worse. It has nothing to do with her being a stripper either. It has everything to do with her wanted to steal a piece of Al's pie that he earned.

IMO, this would like Roy Williams complaining that Al jammed him to hard when the ball was snapped.

He was just doing his job!

BTW - I really dont want that skank dead but she is truly what is wrong with the world today. People want things the easy way and will burn others to get it. Funny how you want vick put to death over the dogs yet you let this scamming skeezer off easy for trying to ruin a human.

The Leaper
09-27-2007, 12:54 PM

Actually, it is quite easy.

Avoid the two dollar ho-ho! I know she has a $3.50 ass and you think it is a real bargain...but buyer beware!

Spend some of that cash you are making on someone with the sense to put out and shut up. That is especially true if you are out clubbing someplace in Florida...which has to be the craziest, most F'd up state.

VanPackFan
09-27-2007, 01:07 PM

Isiah Thomas? That you?

Zool
09-27-2007, 01:10 PM

Isiah Thomas? That you?

Clarence Thomas? That you?

oregonpackfan
09-27-2007, 02:21 PM
And some of us want to go to a nudey bar during the PR gathering next weekend? :o

MJZiggy
09-27-2007, 02:22 PM
I think that was just B. He lives for that stuff. (I wanted to put a laughing emoticon here, but then realized I'm serious...)

3irty1
09-27-2007, 05:08 PM
I wonder what his wife thinks of this.

Tyrone Bigguns
09-27-2007, 05:19 PM
I wonder what his wife thinks of this.

What his wife thinks?

Um, who cares!!!

Joemailman
09-27-2007, 06:05 PM

Is she nappy-headed?

HarveyWallbangers
09-27-2007, 09:48 PM
As for the lawsuit — which concerns an alleged sexual assault in a Pompano Beach, Fla., strip club in 2005 for which Harris has been cleared of criminal wrongdoing — Harris had little to say.

“I’ll let anybody who has any common sense go figure it out,” he said.

CaliforniaCheez
09-28-2007, 08:24 AM
I know that being over 40 my memory isn't what it was and this was years ago.

However, my recollection is that the reporting was that Al got his hair caught in some fixture of the place. The woman came at him with scissors and Al did not want his hair cut.

She insisted and Al pushed her away to keep here away from his hair.

Why do you think Brett Favre stays at home so much?
Why are there gated communities?
Bart facing a suit for crazed 40+ year old allegations?

Instead of "Why we can't all get along?"
It ought to be "Why can't we be left alone?"

PackerBlues
09-28-2007, 08:24 AM
After the beauty queen got away with it against Tyson, they all want easy money. There was so much evidence suggesting that it was not rape with Tyson, that was not allowed, the whole thing was a farce. Was Tyson guilty? I don't know, but I do know about the evidence that was not allowed, and if it had been, it would have been well beyond reasonable doubt in his favor.

The other thing that comes to mind, is Kobe Bryant. During his rape mess, his wife makes the statement that if she leaves him, then everyone would think that she only married him for his money in the first place. Ha ha ha and freakin lol. Buy the bitch a rock, and she stands by her man, what a joke!

mraynrand
09-28-2007, 08:29 AM
'Stripper' seems harsh and might hurt her self esteem. How about 'Clothing distributor'

KYPack
09-28-2007, 08:33 AM
Al, just give her a couple hundred in singles.

She'll understand.

3irty1
09-28-2007, 12:49 PM
Ok now I know this isn't true. The stripper says that Al Harris raped her Orally, Vaginally and Anally. If that were true she would be dead.

MadScientist
09-28-2007, 01:34 PM
Al, just give her a couple hundred in singles.

She'll understand.

Just give her to Pacman Jones. They deserve each other, and maybe if he has his own stripper, he won't get anyone else shot.

Bretsky
09-28-2007, 05:11 PM
I think that was just B. He lives for that stuff. (I wanted to put a laughing emoticon here, but then realized I'm serious...)

Whaddya mean just B ? I believe Nutz and Skin were making plans.

Actually, anybody with nutz enough to admit they want to go have come forward. Cause all the guys want to go, whether they admit it or not :lol:

As for Mrs B, she's OK with it and would come along ton one if asked.

4and12to12and4
09-28-2007, 05:19 PM
I'm so sick of these horny, money hungry whores trying to manipulate these athletes. The athletes are always stupid enough to put themselves in these positions, but this has money hungry whore written all over it. She won't get shit.

Merlin
09-28-2007, 10:48 PM
Okay, let me get this straight. Al Harris isn't married right? And a woman who sells peeks at her girly parts for dollars stuffed in her G-String is suing him because he touched her? I am thinking that maybe she was a skank and he DID NOT touch her and that's why she is suing. Either that or ol Al gave her the monkey finger and never called her again.