PDA

View Full Version : Warning - You May Not Like This Picture

Scott Campbell
05-06-2006, 10:03 AM
Don't shoot the messenger. This is the pic of the day at PFT.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/HawkRocky.jpg

"The Packers introduce first-round draft pick Rocky Dennis."

mraynrand
05-06-2006, 10:15 AM
Rocky had a heart of gold.

MadtownPacker
05-06-2006, 10:36 AM
Didnt he also kick one of the biker's ass?

RashanGary
05-06-2006, 10:38 AM
He didn't look so bad when his hair was cut. He really needs to get a freaking haircut.

oregonpackfan
05-06-2006, 10:53 AM
I don't care about A.J.'s facial features or the length of his hair.

I just care about how well he plays on Sundays!

Oregonpackfan

RashanGary
05-06-2006, 10:54 AM
I don't really care either but you gotta feel for the young chap, getting called ugly by everyone and their mother.

MadtownPacker
05-06-2006, 11:09 AM
You dont make Samson change his hair!!! He played with it like that and that is who he should keep it. Besides he already has a chica, and he is soon gonna have major federals in his pocket.

WTF would we want a pretty boy out there anyways? Part of the Hawkster's appeal is the crazy look he has. I rarely find White boyz intimidating but Hawk is one scary looking one. Damn sure wouldnt want to see him charge me down.

Tarlam!
05-06-2006, 11:45 AM
I wish you hadn't posted it. It really is unfitting for this forum.

I, for one, am not turned off by A.J. appearence. To me, he looks exactly how a LB in the NFL is SUPPOSED to look.

swede
05-06-2006, 12:19 PM
Go ahead. Make him mad. I dare you. It will make us stronger.

The geeky pissants that morphed that graphic will never make as much money or have as beautiful a girlfriend.

Homer Jay
05-06-2006, 01:47 PM
Is it just me or does it seem like those calling AJ ugly are the ones sitting behind a keyboard where none of the rest of us can see them? If I didn't know better I might call them cowards. For the record, I am a fat bald, ugly old man.

Scott Campbell
05-06-2006, 02:40 PM

LOL

Yeah, we gots high standards round these parts.

Tarlam!
05-06-2006, 02:55 PM

LOL

Yeah, we gots high standards round these parts.

:sad:

MadtownPacker
05-06-2006, 02:56 PM
I, for one, am not turned off by A.J. appearence. To me, he looks exactly how a LB in the NFL is SUPPOSED to look.
Exactly Aussie.
He has the chance to live what he has probably always dreamed about and not just for any NFL team, for the GREEN BAY PACKERS! Hawk can make himself a legend to be named with the old skool greats. He looks to have the heart and determination to do it IMO.

Hawk haters would turn into jello-legged bitches if he hit them up about it. Im betting he will soon have the same effect on some NFL players.

FritzDontBlitz
05-06-2006, 02:59 PM
actually, i tend to think aj looks more like the bad guy "mr linoge" in that "storm of the century" minseries from steven king.

and jeez, lighten up children. just cause people wanna joke about hawk's homeliness don't mean they're knockin his skills...

Packers4Ever
05-06-2006, 11:33 PM

I don't think he looked that bad at all - and his girfriend/fiancee didn't appear to think so either! :mrgreen:

Packers4Ever
05-06-2006, 11:36 PM
Is it just me or does it seem like those calling AJ ugly are the ones sitting behind a keyboard where none of the rest of us can see them? If I didn't know better I might call them cowards. For the record, I am a fat bald, ugly old man.

Good point, pack4ever! :smile:

Scott Campbell
05-09-2006, 06:54 PM
Man, the guys at PFT are raggin on Hawk again. They need some new material.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/HawkHelmet.jpg

Packers G.M. Ted Thompson displays the specially designed helmet that will cover A.J. Hawk's oversized cranium.

Oscar
05-09-2006, 07:02 PM
This is the kind of bull fuckin shit I'd expect from someone who isn't a Packer fan.. Are you a Packer fan?? If so, why bump this shit?? I'm gonna take a break from all this.. It's already incredibly old!

FritzDontBlitz
05-09-2006, 07:19 PM
stop it scott, everyone knows that's MY old helmet

LOL

Scott Campbell
05-09-2006, 07:45 PM
This is the kind of bull fuckin shit I'd expect from someone who isn't a Packer fan.. Are you a Packer fan?? If so, why bump this shit?? I'm gonna take a break from all this.. It's already incredibly old!

Here's a crazy thought. Maybe you shouldn't click on the thread next time.

Don't shoot the messenger. I didn't like it either.

RashanGary
05-09-2006, 09:25 PM
OMG....I am practically rolling on the floor laughing.

Fritz
05-10-2006, 01:02 PM
Why hasn't anyone commented on what they've done to TT in those two pics??

Scott Campbell
05-10-2006, 01:08 PM
Ok, they need to find somebody else to pick on. This is getting ridiculous.

Send your hate mail to PFT:

http://www.profootballtalk.com/HawkPotato.jpg

A.J. Hawk announces his first endorsement deal.[/list]

MJZiggy
05-10-2006, 01:31 PM
PFT can bite me!

http://www.profootballtalk.com/columnist.htm to complain

RashanGary
05-10-2006, 01:51 PM
http://images.packers.com/pg/2006-05-05/photo5.jpg

LOL...Look what they did to this one....

RashanGary
05-10-2006, 01:53 PM
He's no ulgier than those other three bozo's standing next to him. It must be like Mad said and he's one of the rare intimidatingly ugly white men and it's just funny.

I'm teasing my son telling him that A.J. is going to baby sit him. My 3 year old is terrified. Maybe I should stop.

MJZiggy
05-10-2006, 02:04 PM
Why do I get the feeling that AJ is far more comfortable in his own skin than most of us...

billy_oliver880
05-10-2006, 02:21 PM
Why do I get the feeling that AJ is far more comfortable in his own skin than most of us...

Cause he could tear our heads off? :shock:

RashanGary
05-10-2006, 02:23 PM
Really though, I don't even care what my wife looks like except that if she was ugly it would be embarassing :neutral: I mean, who is proud of an ugly wife :?:

As a man, I am proud to own a fine woman. It is one of my biggest accomplishments. Every time I take her out it's like dragging along a 115 lb shrine to my greatness.

MJZiggy
05-10-2006, 03:00 PM
Why do I further get the feeling that you are far more "owned" than "owner?"

Rastak
05-10-2006, 03:02 PM
The PFT guys are pretty funny but when they get ahold of something they just don't let go. In my opinion they should make their jokes for a day or two and then move on to a different target. There's no shortage of them in the NFL.

RashanGary
05-10-2006, 03:15 PM
LOL Zigg...

I know... :cry:

Sparkey
05-10-2006, 04:04 PM
Really though, I don't even care what my wife looks like except that if she was ugly it would be embarassing :neutral: I mean, who is proud of an ugly wife :?:

As a man, I am proud to own a fine woman. It is one of my biggest accomplishments. Every time I take her out it's like dragging along a 115 lb shrine to my greatness.

Nick,

Can you print this out for your wife and then comment back too us on what she said or did after reading it ? LOL

swede
05-10-2006, 04:07 PM
I think Zig already emailed it to her.

MJZiggy
05-10-2006, 04:16 PM
She'd take him out and he wouldn't be able to use his keyboard for a week. And that's just for listing her weight in a public forum. I'm not THAT mean!

GoPackGo
05-10-2006, 06:15 PM

Amen brother