PDA

View Full Version : Remember the last Viking Game??

CaliforniaCheez
09-28-2007, 06:54 PM
http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/boxscore?game_id=29085&displayPage=tab_box_score&season=2006&week=REG16

The vikings had 27 yards passing and 23 yards lost in sacks for a net 4 yards passing.

The vikings punted 10 times.

The vikings had 10 penalties that were accepted.

The vikings had 42 offensive plays compared to the Packers 75.

On Sunday I forsee the vikings only able to score via Packer mistakes.

RashanGary
09-28-2007, 07:28 PM
I agree. I think this game as as sure of a thing as they get in the NFL. Anything can happen on any Sunday, but I feel pretty good about this game.

I was just thinking about Favre breaking all of these records and I wondered if he's aware. I think he's very aware of all eyes being on him and he is going to do everything he can not to go out looking like a chump. McCarthy said Brett is preparing better than he ever has. I think Brett finially took that step that he needed to take to be effective with his declined physical skills. When Brett focuses like he has this year, it's hard to lose.

Lurker64
09-28-2007, 08:59 PM
That was the worst football game I had ever seen until we won.

LEWCWA
09-28-2007, 09:08 PM
Gotta agree! A shitty game. Had they lost, I don't know if I coulda been here tday! :shock:

MadtownPacker
09-28-2007, 09:18 PM
This game was a grind it out slugfest. The toughest fighter won. I have to say I like the Packers chances again.

BallHawk
09-28-2007, 09:55 PM
This game was a grind it out slugfest. The toughest fighter won. I have to say I like the Packers chances again.

Wouldn't of been so close if Bubba held onto the ball at the freakin' Goal Line. :evil:

Joemailman
09-28-2007, 10:05 PM
That was the worst football game I had ever seen until we won.

The win over Detroit in 2005 was worse. Two of the worst teams in the league showing their stuff. The Packers were at least respectable when they beat Minnesota last year.

Rastak
09-28-2007, 10:06 PM

Wouldn't of been so close if Bubba held onto the ball at the freakin' Goal Line. :evil:

How about Troy Williamson trying to catch a ball with his shoulder pad? THAT was a TD.

HarveyWallbangers
09-28-2007, 10:21 PM
Minnesota had 4 yards passing and 3 first downs in that game. That was an ugly game. The better team won, but it was brutal.

Merlin
09-28-2007, 10:23 PM
It was an ugly and forgettable game. Please don't bring it up again. If I remember right, it was part of our winning streak and nothing to be proud of.

Rastak
09-28-2007, 10:23 PM
Minnesota had 4 yards passing and 3 first downs in that game. That was an ugly game. The better team won, but it was brutal.

Brutal doesn't even begin to describe it.

Partial
09-29-2007, 12:47 AM
Was this game right before Christmas? I seem to recall being very irritated that after an exam I couldn't watch it because it was on NFL network. I recall driving home from Platteville listening to it on 620 in all its fuzzy-half-way-across-the-state glory.

Merlin
09-29-2007, 01:10 AM
The game wasn't on NFLN. I think you are trying to blame something else for your lack of focus and leadership Manning.

VegasPackFan
09-29-2007, 01:49 AM
I decided to drink every time a team DIDN'T score when they had a chance.

I was toasted.

billy_oliver880
09-29-2007, 03:23 AM
Was this game right before Christmas? I seem to recall being very irritated that after an exam I couldn't watch it because it was on NFL network. I recall driving home from Platteville listening to it on 620 in all its fuzzy-half-way-across-the-state glory.

Dec 21...I was there. :D

ZachMN
09-29-2007, 10:15 AM
You know, no matter who is up or down the game is always tough. As much as I hate the queens it will be a tough game. Never a sure thing. I will gladly print this and eat it if the Pack blow out the queens however so here's to a paper dinner Sunday night!!!

3irty1
09-29-2007, 11:12 AM
The vikings have a way of making every game ugly and close. Even worse than the game against us was their last game against the bears. There was like 30 turnovers. Two good defenses beating the crap out of two palsy offenses.

GBRulz
09-29-2007, 01:52 PM

Dec 21...I was there. :D

I was there....and before I was there I was hangin with you at a bar :wink:

and yes, partial, this game was the one on NFLN.

GrnBay007
09-29-2007, 02:04 PM
I recall driving home from Platteville listening to it on 620 in all its fuzzy-half-way-across-the-state glory.

If that ever happens again go to 97.7 out of Lancaster. You would get good reception for quite awhile.