PDA

View Full Version : FOX SPORTS NETWORK INTERVIEW WITH MM--GREAT STUFF

Bretsky
09-28-2007, 11:30 PM
Good stuff on interview with Jay Glazer and Tim Brown

Notes from Interview

Of QB's he has worked with (and there have been many)

Brett Favre has best arm of any QB he has worked with hands down

Joe Montana has best accuracy and vision of all the QB's

No edge to who is smarter between Montana and Favre

Rich Gannon insanely prepared for opponents the most; sounds like he was Manning like when it came to studying his opponent

***TIM BROWN said he thinks he can help Green Bay's running game ***

MM SAID HE'D HAVE TO GET IN LINE ON THAT ONE

MM notes biggest problem with running game is his commitment to it and he takes fault for that; smart fans will realize MM knows he can't run against certain defenses at this point so he effectively game plans around that knowledge.

RashanGary
09-29-2007, 07:37 AM
I think that was Eddie George who said he could help the run game.

I thought it was funny when that guy joked about statues of McCarthy in front of Lambeau and McCarthy shot back by saying maybe there will be a 5'4" statue of the reporter some day. The reporter didn't seem very impressed, but MM was sort of laughing at his own joke like haha, I got you.

Bretsky
09-29-2007, 07:43 AM
I think that was Eddie George who said he could help the run game.

I thought it was funny when that guy joked about statues of McCarthy in front of Lambeau and McCarthy shot back by saying maybe there will be a 5'4" statue of the reporter some day. The reporter didn't seem very impressed, but MM was sort of laughing at his own joke like haha, I got you.

Eddie George was back in the studio

It was Jay Glazer and Tim Brown giving the interview, which is what made that part even more funny