PDA

View Full Version : Anybody see McCarthy on Rome is Burning?

DannoMac21
09-28-2007, 11:33 PM
He was on today. Was practically all about Favre. Nothing too special.

Maxie the Taxi
09-28-2007, 11:35 PM
I saw it. Same kind of stuff he said in his news conferences.

BallHawk
09-28-2007, 11:55 PM
I guess one upside to when Favre retires is that when our players are on TV it won't be completely about Favre.

It's gonna be about Aaron Holmes, uh, I mean Rodgers.

:wink:

4and12to12and4
09-29-2007, 12:02 AM
I don't consider that an upside, I could listen to interviews about Favre ten times a day. He's a god.

Fritz
09-29-2007, 08:06 AM
This is my specific complaint: when the Packers are on TV, I can't stand the supposed announcers blathering on and on about Favre - no insight, just regurgitating like a mother bird feeding the babies (you knew, chewed up worms that she pukes into the babies' mouths). Yes, we know Favre might come back for one more year. We know he's just a regular guy. We know he's had a lot of personal trauma in his life. Announce the damn game.

I'm more interested in knowing why Spitz replaced Coston on the last play, and whether the defense will blitz on that side to try to take advantage of Spitz, than I am in hearing for the millionth time that Brett looks like he's having fun again.

Chubbyhubby
09-29-2007, 08:38 AM
Have you noticed alot more National commericials for Favre. He is on like 6-8 different commericals all over the place,