PDA

View Full Version : Hands of steel

b bulldog
09-30-2007, 03:37 PM
How many friggin dropped interceptions will Collins have this year. aFor this D to dominate, Collins and Hawk need to make plays and they need to do it when we are not in the prevent D. This will get most angry but Hawk is disappointing these first four games . Jon Ryan is our most physical runner.

RashanGary
09-30-2007, 03:39 PM
Hawk will be fine. Collins is a disappointment though. I'm liking Bigby better.

b bulldog
09-30-2007, 03:41 PM
Will be fine is probably correct but he needs to do more now. Take away his prevent tackles, you wounldn't even know he was playing today.

pittstang5
09-30-2007, 03:41 PM
How many friggin dropped interceptions will Collins have this year. aFor this D to dominate, Collins and Hawk need to make plays and they need to do it when we are not in the prevent D. This will get most angry but Hawk is disappointing these first four games . Jon Ryan is our most physical runner.

Collins should have worked on catching the ball in the off-season.

On another note....Blackmon needs to get rid of that damn cast....he dropped another sure INT.

RashanGary
09-30-2007, 03:42 PM
Nah, Hawk is better than fine.

b bulldog
09-30-2007, 03:44 PM
Just a tad above average at the moment. Definitely not better that Sims,greenway or Ryans.

PackerTimer
09-30-2007, 03:45 PM
I thought Hawk played a good game today. He was around the ball quite a bit. I think we'll start seeing him make more big plays. I know we gave up alot of yards today but I am not worried about the defense at all. Well, maybe Bush.

PackerTimer
09-30-2007, 03:46 PM
Just a tad above average at the moment. Definitely not better that Sims,greenway or Ryans.

ridiculous.

Brandon494
09-30-2007, 03:47 PM

Yea our punter is our most physical runner :roll:

I understand where you are coming from but Favre just became the all-time leader in TD passes and we just improved to 4-0. Enjoy the game and wait until tomorrow to start complaining. :wink:

b bulldog
09-30-2007, 03:48 PM
He had 7 tackles, three were on prevent when he was dropping into coverage and everything was in front of him. I guess that is good for the 5th overall pick. Poppy played well also.

b bulldog
09-30-2007, 03:50 PM
Brandon I see your point but this game I thought would be close but our D is concerning. Hopefully I'm not knickpicking.

Bretsky
09-30-2007, 03:51 PM

Oh here we go again.....lol

How can you project anything about Greenway yet ? How many of his games have you watched this season. He missed all of last year for God's sake

OS PA
He had 7 tackles, three were on prevent when he was dropping into coverage and everything was in front of him. I guess that is good for the 5th overall pick. Poppy played well also.

Wasn't the 60 yard run Poppy's fault? It looks like he shot the wrong hole on the replay... or was that someone else's responsibility?

Brandon494

I understand he was the 5th overall pick but that doesnt mean he isnt still learning. Give him time, even some of the great ones took a few seasons before they became Pro Bowlers.

Bretsky
09-30-2007, 03:52 PM
Brandon I see your point but this game I thought would be close but our D is concerning. Hopefully I'm not knickpicking.

Na, you are just treating the Packers like you do the Badgers :wink:

gbpackfan
09-30-2007, 03:53 PM
Hawk is playing well. He needs to start being a difference maker, but IT will come.

Collins isn't getting beat long like in years past. These guys are d-backs for a reason guys! If they could catch, they'd be WRs. It is kind of harsh to scream at Blackmon. He has a broken thumb! He kind of needs the cast.

b bulldog
09-30-2007, 03:54 PM
It is his rookie year basicly and he is doing well. That is all I'm saying, I think he also has a nose for the ball from what I've seen today. I know one can't complain about Hawk cause some think he is close to being a stud lb but the tape doesn't lie. Hawk just isn't making any big plays and that is obvious.

b bulldog
09-30-2007, 03:56 PM
B I hate the Badgers, I love the Packers. We will see how Bucky starts doing when they go on the road next week :lol:

Bretsky
09-30-2007, 03:57 PM
It is his rookie year basicly and he is doing well. That is all I'm saying, I think he also has a nose for the ball from what I've seen today. I know one can't complain about Hawk cause some think he is close to being a stud lb but the tape doesn't lie. Hawk just isn't making any big plays and that is obvious.

So you admit you made that generalization about Hawk not being better than Greenway based on watching one game only ??? :roll:
I guess there is no need to even debate that point then

Bretsky
09-30-2007, 03:58 PM
B I hate the Badgers, I love the Packers. We will see how Bucky starts doing when they go on the road next week :lol:

I'm not sure how they'll do, but I think you had warned us about expecting a loss against MSU as well :wink:

b bulldog
09-30-2007, 04:00 PM
I posted that they will lose two out of the next three games. I still think they will lose to Ill and PSU on the road. If you feel good about the way they are playing that is fine, they got very lucky yesterday.

Rastak
09-30-2007, 04:10 PM
They had to pull Harris off the field because of his back at the end....any word on him?

As for Collins, Holcomb tried like hell to throw more picks but Green Bay wasn't cooperating.

b bulldog
09-30-2007, 04:11 PM
collins has awful hands. Bigby is our best S at the moment.

The Shadow
09-30-2007, 04:25 PM
"....Just a tad above average at the moment. Definitely not better that Sims,greenway or Ryans."

Silly.

b bulldog
09-30-2007, 04:25 PM
Man crush, that is silly :lol:

b bulldog
09-30-2007, 04:29 PM
Sims had 8 tackles, 3 assists and 1 forced fumble today, not a bad day.

b bulldog
09-30-2007, 04:36 PM
Through 4 games

Sims has 36 tackles and one forced fumble
Hawk has 28 tackles
greenway has 27 tackles

pittstang5
09-30-2007, 05:00 PM
It is kind of harsh to scream at Blackmon. He has a broken thumb! He kind of needs the cast.

That was a joke.

But.....if he didn't have the cast or have a broken thumb.....he would have had that interception.