PDA

View Full Version : Good, Bad, Ugly

Partial
09-30-2007, 09:58 PM
Please post. I missed the game. Please give small explanations.

- Dan

Spaulding
09-30-2007, 10:22 PM
Pretty much the same as prior games. Good execution on the passing plays with most of them being slants and the WR's producing YAC.

The running game was pretty non-existent as expected. Crucial fumble by Lee near the Vikings 5yd line that was recovered by Vikes.

Brett was on - just another walk in the park for him and watching him each game is something that we'll miss more than we known when he retires.

Defensive line provided good overall pressure (KGB was sharp) but LB's often got caught on inside or taking poor angles and secondary (Bush) didn't shine that much. Lucky for the Pack that Holcomb didn't look good at all.

Defense looked mediocre at times but stepped up when they needed to. Adrian Peterson is going to be trouble for the Packers for the years to come - he's a beast and if the Vikings would have given him the rock more often it might have been a different outcome. He almost broke a run to the bank as well as a kickoff. Looks like a man among boys at times.

Ryan had one bad punt but other than that was stellar and had a hilarious run for a first down on fake punt. Crosby was again solid and looking like a complete steal for a 6th rounder.

MadtownPacker
09-30-2007, 10:24 PM
Please post. I missed the game. Please give small explanations.If your girlfriend really loved you she would have let you stay home and watch the game.

Partial
09-30-2007, 10:25 PM
Mad I had sex during the game. I caught the first quarter at a bar, though.

Thanks for the summary. Time to go watch the tape of it! errr. the DVR of it!

Noodle
09-30-2007, 10:26 PM
Of the sex?

How was he?

MJZiggy
09-30-2007, 10:26 PM

GET YOUR PRIORITIES IN ORDER, YOUNG MAN!!!!

GBRulz
09-30-2007, 10:27 PM
no shit !

Partial
09-30-2007, 10:32 PM
I'm not going to be seeing my lady until Thanksgiving. We were enjoying a nice romantic afternoon.

oregonpackfan
09-30-2007, 11:15 PM

GET YOUR PRIORITIES IN ORDER, YOUNG MAN!!!!

Speaking as a male, I think MJZiggy and GBRulz are absolutely right! :lol:

As a Packer fan, your first priority is watching the game. Have sex before the game, after the game, during halftime, or all of the above!
:)

woodbuck27
10-01-2007, 02:39 AM
I'm not going to be seeing my lady until Thanksgiving. We were enjoying a nice romantic afternoon.

So were we. . . with Brett Favre and the Green Bay Packers.

Make her a Packer fan or slide. :)

RashanGary
10-01-2007, 06:36 AM
haha, Partial. You're letting her control you with the booty. She knows you love the game and she's trying to insure that she's #1.

Ignore her during the next game. Then, next time she tries to tempt you away from your game she'll be even more intent on succeeding. At that time, make sure you get something you always wanted but she would never give up. Use this little mind game to your advantage :)

RashanGary
10-01-2007, 06:50 AM
Maintaining the illusion that you can resist is all that you have, Partial. Don't ever let that go.

mraynrand
10-01-2007, 08:07 AM

Sounds like you had a little thanksgiving already.

Now, I'm just imagining the potential disaster of your next meeting. Thanksgiving. Packers at Detroit. Partial, desperate after almost two months of scrubbin' the red sub - tempted by football turky and a semi-controlling vixen. what to do? What to DO? OH, THE HUMANITY!!!!

MJZiggy
10-01-2007, 08:23 AM
haha, Partial. You're letting her control you with the booty. She knows you love the game and she's trying to insure that she's #1.

Ignore her during the next game. Then, next time she tries to tempt you away from your game she'll be even more intent on succeeding. At that time, make sure you get something you always wanted but she would never give up. Use this little mind game to your advantage :)

Either that or she'll just figure he doesn't want her, get pissed and leave him. Mind games rarely work out well.

Partial
10-01-2007, 08:52 AM

Are you guys all smoking crack? That game wasn't even on in FL.. I caught a bit of it at a restaurant. I had to be at an airport at 2:30 eastern time. Jesus H. My girl took me to the Florida game on Friday and is trying to get us her parents Badger tickets for a weekend in October that she would come home for. It would take one heck of a situation for her to not want to watch the game herself let alone keep me from watching it.

Little Whiskey
10-01-2007, 12:21 PM
My girl took me to the Florida game on Friday and is trying to get us her parents Badger tickets for a weekend in October that she would come home for.

gonna have to call bullshit on your partial. in your ealier post you said you won't see her this thanksgiving. now you are getting together in october. last time i checked thanksgiving is during the second week of deer camp which would make it in November not October. maybe you were talking about canadian thanksgiving?

mraynrand
10-01-2007, 12:24 PM
My girl took me to the Florida game on Friday and is trying to get us her parents Badger tickets for a weekend in October that she would come home for.

gonna have to call bullshit on your partial. in your ealier post you said you won't see her this thanksgiving. now you are getting together in october. last time i checked thanksgiving is during the second week of deer camp which would make it in November not October. maybe you were talking about canadian thanksgiving?

Canadian Thanksgiving, perhaps? Or perhaps Partial, like most men, consider it 'thanksgiving' time every time....

the_idle_threat
10-01-2007, 06:48 PM

http://www.theonion.com/content/files/images/character6.article.jpg

Freak Out
10-01-2007, 07:01 PM
Whats wrong with having sex while watching the game? The best of both worlds.

MJZiggy
10-01-2007, 07:10 PM
Because they failed on the watching the game part.

Partial
10-01-2007, 07:12 PM

She is coming home for Thanksgiving. She is also considering coming home October 20th weekend. Her sister's communion is the 21st.

Little Whiskey
10-01-2007, 08:24 PM
I'm not going to be seeing my lady until Thanksgiving.

?