PDA

View Full Version : Condolences to Da Bearman, or "Jousting, Anyone?"

FritzDontBlitz
09-30-2007, 10:47 PM
how bout dem packuhs, bearman?

and um, how's that replacement for rex grossman coming along?

Deputy Nutz
09-30-2007, 11:32 PM
Hey Greise watch out for that step!

GROSSMAN GROSSMAN, GROSSMAN!!!!

woodbuck27
09-30-2007, 11:45 PM
How bout dem packuhs

I love it. :) :) :)

FritzDontBlitz
10-01-2007, 12:29 AM
i learned how to type with a chicago accent. :roll:

woodbuck27
10-01-2007, 12:51 AM
I ran into a Bear fan in a Sports Bar in Saint John, New Brunswick this afternoon.

He was watching Chicago at Detroit.

He was a stout fella that even seemed to look as he might be a fan of that other team da Bears before I asked.

Get this.

He was originally fr. Mississippi and so he really likes Favre. Especially for Brett being a last of a dieing breed of real men. :)

He was up here on a special assignment and presently calls Atlanta, Georgia his home.

He was a really decent fella with a ton of respect for the Packers.

He said a lot of the 4-0 was all based in Favre and what Brett needed to get us points as totally our best chance to win with no running game.

DAM that is sad. :)

This is it:

Good Offense rests good Defense.

FritzDontBlitz
10-01-2007, 01:13 AM
dude, i swear the streak favre put on the bears bear lovie hit chicago was like paradise every monday after they played. shoot, i think it was like 10 straight under holmgren, and there has only been one series sweep by the bears since favre has been qb and that was by lovie in 2005.

there would be guys at work wearin urlacher jerseys talkin big shit all the prior week. i would always come in the monday before a bears game and announce "ok, ya'll know this is bears week so its time to get them excuses ready." and every week favre wouldnt disappoint.

just awesome.

woodbuck27
10-01-2007, 02:13 AM
dude, i swear the streak favre put on the bears bear lovie hit chicago was like paradise every monday after they played. shoot, i think it was like 10 straight under holmgren, and there has only been one series sweep by the bears since favre has been qb and that was by lovie in 2005.

there would be guys at work wearin urlacher jerseys talkin big shit all the prior week. i would always come in the monday before a bears game and announce "ok, ya'll know this is bears week so its time to get them excuses ready." and every week favre wouldnt disappoint.

just awesome.

They are just da Bears he is DA MAN ! :)

FritzDontBlitz
10-01-2007, 12:23 PM
just a bump and a -

.....hmmmmmm :?:

awful quiet in bearsville aint it?

4and12to12and4
10-01-2007, 12:28 PM
Yeah, it's amazin' how these Bears fans come in here talking shit, and when things go sour, they are nowhere to be found. That's why I treat him like shit when he comes around. He's a hypocrite. At least show up and say something, jeez, the Bears could easily beat us next week and go on a mad streak and win the division, hell, I half expect it. No need to hybernate Bearman, it's too early in the season to run off to yer cave. :cry:

FritzDontBlitz
10-01-2007, 12:43 PM
well, in all fairness to bearman, this is pretty unusual for him to take this long to reply. also, even though i dont agree with his views bearman is still probably the most articulate bears fan i have ever heard or met - and i LIVE in the chicago area. the best thing about bearman is: he is also one of the few bears fans that actually comes for the banter and yet is never bitter about it.

so, in fun i posted this thread so he could have a spot to air his views.

also, you might be confusing bearman with "dabaddestbear" who is more of a troll.

4and12to12and4
10-01-2007, 12:50 PM
well, in all fairness to bearman, this is pretty unusual for him to take this long to reply. also, even though i dont agree with his views bearman is still probably the most articulate bears fan i have ever heard or met - and i LIVE in the chicago area. the best thing about bearman is: he is also one of the few bears fans that actually comes for the banter and yet is never bitter about it.

so, in fun i posted this thread so he could have a spot to air his views.

also, you might be confusing bearman with "dabaddestbear" who is more of a troll.

No, I'm not confusing the two. I know that other idiot. I don't even talk about him, any press is good press. I guess I haven't seen that side to him. His posts to me are arrogant, and provokative. If I'm wrong, I don't care, I also live in the Chicagoland area, and I hear enough shit about the Bears every day on the TV, radio, friends, etc., so I don't need to hear shit from him in this forum. Unless he can be as graceful as Rastak. I haven't seen that yet.

retailguy
10-01-2007, 02:44 PM
Seems to me that Bearman checked out last week, though he told everyone he'd be leaving for a while.

At this point in time I see Da BEARS are done this season. Lovie may replace Rex, however Griese isnt a large step up. Anyway, we lost 5 "D" starters, that is why Da BEARS are done. By the time we get them all back, it may be too late for this season anyway.
Best of luck to your Pack, Represent the NFCN well. You keep Favre upright and you'll do well. Thanks for putting up with my whit and jockularity. I'll stop by from time to time to lighten your alls mood, or to remind you that lord Favre is still human after all. Cheers.

This was originally posted here:

http://www.packerrats.com/ratchat/viewtopic.php?p=179108&highlight=#179108

BEARMAN
10-01-2007, 03:40 PM
Stay focused, ... lord farve falls back to earth this Sunday ! :twisted:

Keep up now, ... Griese will have knocked all the rust off by Sunday, and he will raise his leval of play almost to that of lord farve's leval of play. lord farve is good, and playing at a very high leval,(not Jesus as some of you think of him ?) but Sunday you will see that he is mear human and beatable ! Our "D" will be healed and hungry, our "O" will be refocused and ready to run. Hester will do, .. well what Hester dose. Lovie will have this BEARS team refocused, primmed, ready to kick some GB tail ! This is the greatest rivalry in all the NFL, tell your boys to be ready, cos Da BEARS are coming to your town ! :twisted:

Joemailman
10-01-2007, 03:47 PM
Phew! I guess Bearman is okay. I was worried there for awhile.

BEARMAN
10-01-2007, 03:47 PM
Yeah, it's amazin' how these Bears fans come in here talking shit, and when things go sour, they are nowhere to be found. That's why I treat him like shit when he comes around. He's a hypocrite. At least show up and say something, jeez, the Bears could easily beat us next week and go on a mad streak and win the division, hell, I half expect it. No need to hybernate Bearman, it's too early in the season to run off to yer cave. :cry:

Hey, pull ur head out the sand long enuff to hear this, ...

Da BEARS are coming to kick some GB arse ! :twisted:

You knew I would be back this week, ... 8-)

Badgepack
10-01-2007, 03:49 PM
BEARMAN wrote:
At this point in time I see Da BEARS are done this season. Lovie may replace Rex, however Griese isnt a large step up. Anyway, we lost 5 "D" starters, that is why Da BEARS are done. By the time we get them all back, it may be too late for this season anyway.
Best of luck to your Pack, Represent the NFCN well. You keep Favre upright and you'll do well. Thanks for putting up with my whit and jockularity. I'll stop by from time to time to lighten your alls mood, or to remind you that lord Favre is still human after all. Cheers.

Stay focused, ... lord Favre falls back to earth this Sunday ! :twisted:

Keep up now, ... Griese will have knocked all the rust off by Sunday, and he will raise his leval of play almost to that of lord Favre's leval of play. lord Favre is good, and playing at a very high leval,(not Jesus as some of you think of him ?) but Sunday you will see that he is mear human and beatable ! Our "D" will be healed and hungry, our "O" will be refocused and ready to run. Hester will do, .. well what Hester dose. Lovie will have this BEARS team refocused, primmed, ready to kick some GB tail ! This is the greatest rivalry in all the NFL, tell your boys to be ready, cos Da BEARS are coming to your town ! :twisted:

I think your posts reflect what medications that you are on. :D

BEARMAN
10-01-2007, 03:51 PM
I have my bad days and I have my good days, ... Sunday will be a very , very good day after Da BEARS whomp on GB ! :twisted:

4and12to12and4
10-01-2007, 03:59 PM

Hey, pull ur head out the sand long enuff to hear this, ...

Da BEARS are coming to kick some GB arse ! :twisted:

You knew I would be back this week, ... 8-)

Ok, Bearass, I take back everything bad I've ever said about you, if that's possible, and have gained respect for you for showing face here. (Even though you are excusing this whole season to injury, which is bogus, SanDiego kicked you're healthy asses, and then came to Lambeau for a beating).

Maybe I judged you too quickly, many here seem to think you're a decent guy or gal or mutant or whatever, so, I'll quit throwing trash you're way.

BTW, you're probably right, I see the Bears winning this one. With our lack of running game, and the fact that the Bears know if they lose, the season is pretty much over for them, you're boys will probably pull out a squeaker. Hester will probably do something unreal to win it for ya. We shall see. You better hope so.

LL2
10-01-2007, 04:20 PM
I have my bad days and I have my good days, ... Sunday will be a very , very good day after Da BEARS whomp on GB ! :twisted:

I love it when a Panda Bears fan talks smack and has to eat crow!

FritzDontBlitz
10-01-2007, 06:18 PM
welcome back, bearman. i admire a man bold enough to show his face in spite of being hopelessly outnumbered and faced with certain disaster after only 1/4 of the season is done.

i wont say it will be a shutout in due respect to devin hester's return ability. but, until your left tackle stops throwing "lookout" blocks your qb will be a marked man no matter who starts. and see if you can send out a search paRTY for your running game: yes, the pack has no run game either but we seem to be managing ok while it sorts itself out. chicago is back to hoping their defense and special teams can be their offense because their offense is always offensive.

gonna be a fun week, and a beautiful game, buttressed by the fact that even if the bears win they still gotta make up a two game deficit to green bay AND detroit just to hope to have even a share of the division title.

peace out, bm. and try not to have any sharp objects nearby when gameday arrives....

BF4MVP
10-01-2007, 06:23 PM
i wont say it will be a shutout in due respect to devin hester's return ability.
I don't think we should let Hester return a single kick on Sunday. Let them start on the 40! Their offense STINKS!!

I'll be at the game, and I can't wait.

BEARMAN
10-01-2007, 06:32 PM
Ya know I get that warm fuzzy feeling every time I stop in and read about how much I am missed and luved around here. :hrt:

TY all very much for allowing me to hang around and as you all say, "entertain" you all. However I have some bad news for the pack faithfull this week.

Da BEARS are coming to your town to kick your packs butts. :doh:

There, I said it. Truth hurts I know, but buck up lil buckaroos, Lord Farve, altho not "Jesus" is a damn fine QB and will make it close, but in the end, Da BEARS will win the game that matters !

Da BEARS "D" will heal, Da BEARS "O" will refocus, BG will play like the 10 yr pro he is, Benson will find his heart and play like the beast we believe is in him, Hester will do, ... what Hester dose. Lovie will have this BEARS team focused, prepaired and ready, count on it !

BEARMAN
10-01-2007, 06:33 PM
i wont say it will be a shutout in due respect to devin hester's return ability.
I don't think we should let Hester return a single kick on Sunday. Let them start on the 40! Their offense STINKS!!

I'll be at the game, and I can't wait.

I so hope that the pack is underestimating us as much as you fans are ! :tup:

the_idle_threat
10-01-2007, 06:41 PM
Underestimating an opponent is always a potential pitfall, but I think we'll be OK this time ... :!: :duel:

Lovie might have to strap it on and take a few snaps on defense if they keep dragging your guys off the field in bandages ... :twisted:

Bretsky
10-01-2007, 07:51 PM
Stay focused, ... lord Favre falls back to earth this Sunday ! :twisted:

Keep up now, ... Griese will have knocked all the rust off by Sunday, and he will raise his leval of play almost to that of lord Favre's leval of play. lord Favre is good, and playing at a very high leval,(not Jesus as some of you think of him ?) but Sunday you will see that he is mear human and beatable ! Our "D" will be healed and hungry, our "O" will be refocused and ready to run. Hester will do, .. well what Hester dose. Lovie will have this BEARS team refocused, primmed, ready to kick some GB tail ! This is the greatest rivalry in all the NFL, tell your boys to be ready, cos Da BEARS are coming to your town ! :twisted:

I admire you for showing face in here on the brink of your season going down the tubes.

For one week I've dedicated my sig to you Bearman

BTW, HERE IS TO REX :alc: :glug: :glug:

FritzDontBlitz
10-01-2007, 08:50 PM
Ya know I get that warm fuzzy feeling every time I stop in and read about how much I am missed and luved around here. :hrt:

TY all very much for allowing me to hang around and as you all say, "entertain" you all. However I have some bad news for the pack faithfull this week.

Da BEARS are coming to your town to kick your packs butts. :doh:

There, I said it. Truth hurts I know, but buck up lil buckaroos, Lord Favre, altho not "Jesus" is a damn fine QB and will make it close, but in the end, Da BEARS will win the game that matters !

Da BEARS "D" will heal, Da BEARS "O" will refocus, BG will play like the 10 yr pro he is, Benson will find his heart and play like the beast we believe is in him, Hester will do, ... what Hester dose. Lovie will have this BEARS team focused, prepaired and ready, count on it !

yes.

and hell will freeze over and the cows will be home by the end of the game.

do you intend to explain how the bears will accomplish all this?

Green Bud Packer
10-01-2007, 09:20 PM
I got two words for you bearman...Lovie Jauron