PDA

View Full Version : Video - Packers locker room. Interesting.

gbpackfan
10-01-2007, 12:36 PM
Packers.com has a short video of the Packers' locker room after beating the Vikes on Sunday. A couple of interesting points.

http://www.packers.com/news/stories/2007/09/30/7/

1. NO VICTORY MONDAY today. MM said it got sloppy at the end and the team is going to come in today (Mon.) and work on that. The more I learn about this guy, the more I like him! What a great way to keep this team focused and not let the winning go to their heads. They need to work on ball security drills this week.

2. Favre was given a game ball and he said to his boys that he would much rather win. It says something that not only does he say this to the media, he says it to the team behind closed doors. That being said, it sure looked like he enjoyed getting the record. I don't fault him for that, he should be damn proud!

3. At the end of the video, Brett gets everyone to come in and say "team" on 3. After that happened, some smart ass says something like "put some on some clothes on 4." It was just kind of funny, listen closely at the end.

GBRulz
10-01-2007, 01:38 PM
Let's keep it effing going! Yeah baby!!!

BTW, nice shot of Rodgers there in a towel :wink:

mmmdk
10-01-2007, 01:45 PM
Let's keep it effing going! Yeah baby!!!

BTW, nice shot of Rodgers there in a towel :wink:

Yeah i think he had one twinkie too much :wink:

mmmdk
10-01-2007, 01:47 PM
Packers.com has a short video of the Packers' locker room after beating the Vikes on Sunday. A couple of interesting points.

http://www.packers.com/news/stories/2007/09/30/7/

1. NO VICTORY MONDAY today. MM said it got sloppy at the end and the team is going to come in today (Mon.) and work on that. The more I learn about this guy, the more I like him! What a great way to keep this team focused and not let the winning go to their heads. They need to work on ball security drills this week.

2. Favre was given a game ball and he said to his boys that he would much rather win. It says something that not only does he say this to the media, he says it to the team behind closed doors. That being said, it sure looked like he enjoyed getting the record. I don't fault him for that, he should be damn proud!

3. At the end of the video, Brett gets everyone to come in and say "team" on 3. After that happened, some smart ass says something like "put some on some clothes on 4." It was just kind of funny, listen closely at the end.

That was awesome by coach; it makes me a believer in a win versus Bears 'cos the Bears game is tough as they're wounded.

PackerTimer
10-01-2007, 02:37 PM
Awesome stuff. Check out the clip of Jennings at the press conference. Is there any wonder why this guy is good. He just seems to understand and know how to play the game.

sepporepi
10-01-2007, 04:14 PM
Jennings came along very impressive to me. He said all the right things in the right manner, seems to be very mature. I was even more impressed by the way HOW he spoke than WHAT he said, especially compared to Favre :twisted:. He seems to be quite a bright guy.

Jimx29
10-01-2007, 06:53 PM
ya know...one day i'm hoping that packers.com site will come forth to the 21th century and have their sites vids play properly in firefox.

MJZiggy
10-01-2007, 07:12 PM
I can get the realplayer ones--it's just the Windows media ones that I can't get.

BallHawk
10-01-2007, 07:24 PM
Man, I really like the guys we have on this team. You can see everybody believes in each other and they believe they can go out every Sunday and win.

Also, in retrospect, there is no other coach I would of rather had than McCarthy. I wouldn't trade him for Sean Payton, Mangini, even Childress. :wink:

He's a smart guy, a good motivator, and he's got this team working hard.

ND72
10-01-2007, 09:14 PM
ok, #1...awesome video. The more I see McCarthy the more I like him...I do still have some question in some of his scheme's though. I love what Favre says in the video that, great stuff.

Just in case non of you have actually seen that Metrodome locker room....it sucks. Everytime we played at the Dome (Winona State) we got stuck in that visitors locker room, and it's horrible. it's probably only 10 feet wide, so you can't move worth a crap. And, you have to go up from teh field or down to the field about 30 steps, which in cleats..eh, not so much.