PDA

View Full Version : Pack vs DABears

Chubbyhubby
10-01-2007, 03:21 PM
Who would have thunk it that the Packers would be 4-0 and the DA Bears would be 1-4!! Both teams Packers and Bears have NO Running game to speak of. I was listening to the SCORE am sports radio here in Chicago and it was hilarious to here those clowns riping on Da Bears. My Prediction for the game Packers 35 Bears 10.

BEARMAN
10-01-2007, 03:29 PM
Lovie chews some arse this week and Da BEARS respond with a butt kicking of biblical proportions this Sun ! Our "D" will be healed up and Griese will have the rust knocked off his game. Refocusing of this BEARS team this week means that the pack is in for an 'ol fasion butt whoopin'! The score will be under 30 with Da BEARS on top at the end ! Look Out GB, here come Da BEARS ! :twisted:

MJZiggy
10-01-2007, 03:33 PM
What the HELL are you smoking???? You're supposed to turn that stuff in you know...

I figure Griese is just as good as Grossman but just doesn't have a name that's as much fun to make fun of. He'll get sacked a few times and then rattled and Lovie may as well put Wrex back in there. Cullen's gonna have a career day...and have fun trying to stop Favre and his boys cause they're on a roll.

the_idle_threat
10-01-2007, 03:33 PM
There's our buddy! Glad to see you're back in the saddle. Was gettin worried there. :lol:

This will be a huge gut-check game for the Bears. It's really a must win for them. I expect them to bring their best, and I expect it to be not good enough. :P

The Leaper
10-01-2007, 03:51 PM
Who would have thunk it that DA Bears would be 1-4!!

Well, technically they aren't 1-4 yet. Keep your ducks in a row people...let's not get ahead of ourselves!

BEARMAN
10-01-2007, 03:57 PM
I wasn't going to point that out, but now that you did, I would like to say, ... cough... bullshirt... cough.

You got to beat us before we are 1-4. and to beat us you got to stand infront of us and take what ever we got to give ya. Now you are thinking well that aint gonna be much, but to stand infont of us is to know that we will hit you, hit you again, and hit you hard. This is the black and blue game, no punchs pull, no quarter given, no prisoners. When the whisle blows, the score board will tell. Be ready.

4and12to12and4
10-01-2007, 04:06 PM
Black and Blue is right. This will be one of the hardest hitting games of the year. I foresee at least 6 injuries. Guys will be subbing in and out all game long. Jeez, 6 injuries to YOUR offense plus five already on the defense, OUCH.

The Shadow
10-01-2007, 04:57 PM
Lovie chews some arse this week and Da BEARS respond with a butt kicking of biblical proportions this Sun ! Our "D" will be healed up and Griese will have the rust knocked off his game. Refocusing of this BEARS team this week means that the pack is in for an 'ol fasion butt whoopin'! The score will be under 30 with Da BEARS on top at the end ! Look Out GB, here come Da BEARS ! :twisted:

He most likely will have SOMETHING knocked off, but it might not be rust.
Be afraid, Bearboy, be very afraid.........

Jerry Tagge
10-01-2007, 05:22 PM
I wasn't going to point that out, but now that you did, I would like to say, ... cough... bullshirt... cough.

You got to beat us before we are 1-4. and to beat us you got to stand infront of us and take what ever we got to give ya. Now you are thinking well that aint gonna be much, but to stand infont of us is to know that we will hit you, hit you again, and hit you hard. This is the black and blue game, no punchs pull, no quarter given, no prisoners. When the whisle blows, the score board will tell. Be ready.
Packers will score 34 points in every quarter against your hapless Muppets of the Midway.

Bear down... and out!

MasonCrosby
10-01-2007, 05:42 PM
i'm not sure where Bearman thinks the bears will get all this offense with a Washed Up Brian Griese and his pal Mr. Geriatric Moose Muhammad. couple that with the underachieving benson and it could be a bit of a long day for the bears and a banged up defense...

FritzDontBlitz
10-01-2007, 06:05 PM

THERE he is. welcome back, bearman. i was starting to think lovie had jim jones'd the bear koolaid down there or something. i actually created a new thread just for you and got a lil worried when you hadnt replied yet.

let the jousting begin :duel:

BEARMAN
10-01-2007, 06:11 PM
I fired the first round, ... Lord Farve is not "Jesus", but a mear mortal man, that can and will be beaten down ! :twisted: :duel:

MJZiggy
10-01-2007, 06:33 PM
I fired the first round, ... Lord Favre is not "Jesus", but a mear mortal man, that can and will be beaten down ! :twisted: :duel:

By whom exactly????

BEARMAN
10-01-2007, 06:37 PM
Namely the Chicago BEARS ! (whom else?) :roll:

MJZiggy
10-01-2007, 06:41 PM
I mean which one of those geezers on your defense do you think is gonna be able to get near him? He's still pretty damned elusive you know.

green_bowl_packer
10-01-2007, 06:43 PM
Here Come the Bears!!!!!

http://images.radcity.net/3243/1803881.jpg

javascript:emoticon(':lol:')
Laughing

BEARMAN
10-01-2007, 06:59 PM
ROTFLMFAO ! Fuuuny ! but wait, he aint our QB ! Joke is on you ! :shock:

MJZiggy
10-01-2007, 07:11 PM
And the new (or should I say old) one is so much better? Hah!!!

BEARMAN
10-01-2007, 07:14 PM
:D