PDA

View Full Version : Awfully quiet in FIB land

Jerry Tagge
10-01-2007, 05:28 PM
I'm not hearing any trash talk from all the Bears clowns now that Bear week is here. All I heard before both games (yes, even before the "meaningless" game New Year's Eve) was how the Bears were going to destroy the Pack.

Now all I hear are excuses. Mike Brown is hurt, Tommie Harris is hurt, Lance Briggs is hurt, blah, blah, blah. These were the same idiots who were telling me the Bears made it to the Super Bowl without Brown and Harris. They spent the entire offseason telling me the Bears don't need Briggs.

They've turned into the same whiney excuse makers they were for the last 15 years. Well, that is when they were actually watching football.

A Packers win on Sunday will empty that Muppets bandwagon. It will be the 90's here in FIB land all over again.

Come on Packers, end the Bears season on Sunday!

Oh, one more thing: Go Diamondbacks!

FritzDontBlitz
10-01-2007, 06:00 PM
well said.

if you can, enjoy reading the weeklong observations in the chicago media leading up to the game. enjoy the perpetual hardon they've had for nearly twenty years about green bay's hall of fame qb. hope someone is sharp enough to drudge up some of their observations about rex grossman when he was drafted, most of those early comments were the chicago media gushing in glee about how "favre-like" their newly drafted qb of the future was. apparently they were part right about rex - but only pertaining to his turnovers not his stature as a field general.

it is always great to be a packer fan in beartown during these weeks.

BEARMAN
10-01-2007, 06:20 PM
Ya all are flying pretty high right about now. Gonna be fun knocking ya all down a notch or two ! After we show you that lord farve is not "Jesus" and that he can be beaten, Da BEARS will return to the top of the NFCN, were they belong ! Go tell your packers to get ready, cos Da BEARS are coming to your town, and they are hungry, ... for some cheese ! :twisted:

green_bowl_packer
10-01-2007, 06:39 PM
Who's Next!!!

http://www.owned.com/Owned_Pictures/Rex_Grossman_Own3d_OWNED.jpg

VegasPackFan
10-01-2007, 09:52 PM
After we win and humiliate those losers, we will not hear from or see those "fans" again. They will go away and wont even have the balls to show up here any more. Remember all those pissants posting here the last two years? Where are they all now? Bearman is the ONLY one with the balls to show up here now and then.

ZachMN
10-01-2007, 09:56 PM
Bearman, your teams sorry ass is going right into the cheese shredder sunday and with it your season. No one NO ONE has laid the wood to your team like Brett and you can't stand it.

]{ilr]3
10-01-2007, 10:27 PM
Who's Next!!!

http://www.owned.com/Owned_Pictures/Rex_Grossman_Own3d_OWNED.jpg

The Bears are next, and then bearman eats his words :lol:
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/4197/thebitchqr0.jpg

the_idle_threat
10-01-2007, 10:29 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

gbgary
10-01-2007, 10:46 PM
Ya all are flying pretty high right about now. Gonna be fun knocking ya all down a notch or two ! After we show you that lord Favre is not "Jesus" and that he can be beaten, Da BEARS will return to the top of the NFCN, were they belong ! Go tell your packers to get ready, cos Da BEARS are coming to your town, and they are hungry, ... for some cheese ! :twisted:

here's the correct spelling...y'all

i'll use it in a sentence for you...Y'all still suck!!

MadtownPacker
10-02-2007, 01:51 AM
:lol: :lol: Damn, you guys are tearing bearman up!!

Carolina_Packer
10-02-2007, 09:43 AM

Is he really half man, half bear? Or is it mostly bear and somewhat man? Give me a percentage breakdown, please.

MJZiggy
10-02-2007, 09:49 AM

It's Bear week. You were expecting tea and crumpets?

gbgary
10-02-2007, 10:21 AM

Is he really half man, half bear? Or is it mostly bear and somewhat man? Give me a percentage breakdown, please.

after this weekend he'll be bareman. he's gonna get skinned.

Jerry Tagge
10-03-2007, 03:20 PM
Ya all are flying pretty high right about now. Gonna be fun knocking ya all down a notch or two ! After we show you that lord Favre is not "Jesus" and that he can be beaten, Da BEARS will return to the top of the NFCN, were they belong ! Go tell your packers to get ready, cos Da BEARS are coming to your town, and they are hungry, ... for some cheese ! :twisted:
Time to change your sig BEARCLOWN. Bears are dead and the Pack is back where they belong, 1st place in the NFC North.

Bears are where they were from 1992-2004 - last place. It's where they belong.

See you Monday BEARCLOWN.