PDA

View Full Version : E-Harmony.com has matched my ass with a seat, Ticket anyone?

son of a vic
10-02-2007, 02:38 PM
That fruity lookin doctor guy e-mails me, giving me an 18 point compatability match made in heaven. But the hard on went soft when the bespectacled grey haired bastard informed me he couldn't get me a date with my soulmate. Now, how the hell can I meet the aluminum bleacher of my day dreams without the help of a friendly "Kool-aid drinkin' Kupid". Can anyone out there shoot ol' SOV an arrow?

(This request for a ticket is definitetly on the knees groveling) What can I say, I want this bitch bad.

retailguy
10-02-2007, 03:12 PM
I think this means, in simple english, that you're looking for a ticket to the Bears game?

Correct?

LEWCWA
10-02-2007, 03:53 PM
Why stop there? Ask for 2, cause if someone gives up tickets, you will undoubtedly have a date with Pamela Anderson that day as well! 8-) 8-)

son of a vic
10-02-2007, 06:29 PM
I think this means, in simple english, that you're looking for a ticket to the Bears game?

Correct?

A roundabout begging for a ticket? Yes sir, you are correct.

son of a vic
10-02-2007, 06:32 PM
Why stop there? Ask for 2, cause if someone gives up tickets, you will undoubtedly have a date with Pamela Anderson that day as well! 8-) 8-)

Thus the reason just lookin' for one, chances are better of landing an orphan ticket.

MadtownPacker
10-02-2007, 08:26 PM
Fuzzy's has a single for sale:
http://tickets.titletowntickets.com/LiveTicketDetail.asp?EventID=571939

It is in the endzone. Not sure if that includes the tailgate entry. All the PackerRats going to the game will be meeting there. It would be hella cool to hang out with you.

Rastak
10-02-2007, 08:30 PM
Hell ya that would be cool.....unfortunately my chances of getting there are diminishing by the minute for a bunch of reasons.... :( SOV would be a cool addition.

MJZiggy
10-02-2007, 08:34 PM
Fuzzy's has a single for sale:
http://tickets.titletowntickets.com/LiveTicketDetail.asp?EventID=571939

It is in the endzone. Not sure if that includes the tailgate entry. All the PackerRats going to the game will be meeting there. It would be hella cool to hang out with you.

It doesn't, but it does include drinks at Fuzzy's, discounts on merchandise and stuff like that.

retailguy
10-02-2007, 08:36 PM
Hell ya that would be cool.....unfortunately my chances of getting there are diminishing by the minute for a bunch of reasons.... :( SOV would be a cool addition.

sell him your ticket. for double. then send me half. he owes it to me for all the grief he put me through. :wink:

MadtownPacker
10-02-2007, 08:41 PM
Hell ya that would be cool.....unfortunately my chances of getting there are diminishing by the minute for a bunch of reasons.... :( SOV would be a cool addition.WTF??? You better get your ass there man!!

Rastak
10-02-2007, 08:44 PM
Hell ya that would be cool.....unfortunately my chances of getting there are diminishing by the minute for a bunch of reasons.... :( SOV would be a cool addition.WTF??? You better get your ass there man!!

It ain't lookin good....damn, I should drive up say hi and drive home....what's 10 hours on the road!

MJZiggy
10-02-2007, 08:49 PM
See? That's a good plan!!!

MadtownPacker
10-02-2007, 08:59 PM
It ain't lookin good....damn, I should drive up say hi and drive home....what's 10 hours on the road!Im not saying to come for nothing, just would like to meet you and everyone else who post on here.

Rastak
10-02-2007, 09:06 PM
It ain't lookin good....damn, I should drive up say hi and drive home....what's 10 hours on the road!Im not saying to come for nothing, just would like to meet you and everyone else who post on here.

Hey, I agree. I was really looking forward to meeting everyone. I'm working on it.

edit: :jack:

MadtownPacker
10-02-2007, 09:09 PM
Here is a pic of the what the tailgate party looks like and comes with:

The tailgate party starts 3 hours prior to game time. NO OTHER PARTY is located closer to the stadium gates. On-site car and bus parking is available (additional fees apply). At the Tailgate Party, YOU will receive quality service and enjoy the company of hundreds of fellow Packers fans!

The party will feature UNLIMITED food, beverages and entertainment including:

* Tasty grilled brats, burgers, cheese, baked beans, salads, cookies and MORE!
* Ice cold beer, soda and bottled water
* Musical entertainment
* Celebrity appearance by Fuzzy Thurston
* Contests and prizes
* Access to INDOOR tailgate area
* Cash bar for mixed drinks

http://titletowntickets.com/UserFiles/Image/Tailgate2.jpg

Bretsky
10-02-2007, 09:19 PM

Yes, me too

son of a vic
10-02-2007, 09:37 PM
Does anyone perhaps have a ticket I can aquire, without selling one of my kidney's on the black market?

Bretsky
10-02-2007, 09:46 PM
Does anyone perhaps have a ticket I can aquire, without selling one of my kidney's on the black market?

I think some are going w/o a ticket with the chance they might buy a scalped one or go to the tailgate party and watch it at the bar. I doubt anybody has an extra ticket, but I may be wrong

MJZiggy
10-02-2007, 09:51 PM
Does nobody in this joint ever look to see if they have messages without being told to?

HarveyWallbangers
10-02-2007, 09:56 PM
Yes, me too

What do you mean, "me too?"

Rastak, get the wife to say yes, and let's go. We have room in the car for you.
:D

MJZiggy
10-02-2007, 10:01 PM
Yes, me too

What do you mean, "me too?"

Rastak, get the wife to say yes, and let's go. We have room in the car for you.
:D

I'm with Harvey on this one. Get your asses to Green Bay. Haven't you ever heard it's better to ask for forgiveness than permission. And when that fails, bring the wife along!! We need more women at this shindig.

Partial
10-02-2007, 11:00 PM
I was looking forward to meeting you too, Ras. Hopefully you can make it!

Show the wife this thread! She'll be proud! Hi Mrs. Rastak! :D

Jimx29
10-02-2007, 11:04 PM
Would this be the ehormony that made me go through 20 minutes of questions, only to find out that I am one of the 10% that they cannot find a match too? :oops:

MJZiggy
10-02-2007, 11:28 PM
Just shows you're unique. Screw 'em. Go to match.com

the_idle_threat
10-02-2007, 11:31 PM
Celebrity appearance by Fuzzy Thurston

Will there be a celebrity appearance by TopHat?