PDA

View Full Version : RASTAK and BRETSKY: You are CALLED OUT!!!

Tarlam!
10-03-2007, 07:37 AM
Listen, if I can make the damned game coming from Germany and a bunch of other shit going down that will not be in the public domain, you can get your asses into town coming weekend!!!!!

B, finally a thread with your name in it!
R, c'mom, man! It will be half the experience without you sleeping on the floor!

ALL OTHER RATS, HEED THE GREAT CALL TO LAMBEAU!!! This is the "Gathering" !!!

MJZiggy
10-03-2007, 09:02 PM
What he said even though Ras isn't sleeping on my floor...

'sides, this needed a bump.

falco
10-03-2007, 10:24 PM
THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oregonpackfan
10-03-2007, 11:09 PM
What he said...

Also, if I can make it from 2,000 miles away in Oregon, surely you guys can be there as well.

Do we have to come looking for you? :)

Deputy Nutz
10-03-2007, 11:14 PM
I love how people just have random shit pop up and can't make commitments.

Harlan Huckleby
10-04-2007, 02:06 AM

my grandma's wedding is this weekend. she's starting to show, so they moved-up the date.

Pacopete4
10-04-2007, 02:20 AM
anyone know a good way to get decent tickets at a pretty reasonable price? I wanna take my dad, who has never been to a game at Lambeau besides a family night game. He's seen a game at camp randal(pre season) and he has also see a game at county stadium (when favre beat reggie that helped reggies become a packer, that I went with him to) but i wanna take him to a bears/pack game that has meaning and what a great time is when we can burry them in the north and really take control ourselves... any help?

Fritz
10-04-2007, 06:08 AM

my grandma's wedding is this weekend. she's starting to show, so they moved-up the date.

What is she starting to show, Blue Dog? Is her sagginess slipping out from under her tank top?

Bretsky
10-04-2007, 08:24 AM
Good chance I will be able to make it in some capacity. Here's the schtick sp?
Most likely I will be coming up early Sunday and then catching up with people at poster's party (maybe a bar before) and watching game at the bar; slight chance I might throw out a few PM's to see if there is a possibility of paying somebody to sleep on a floor somewhere if I can swing coming up Saturday night, but it's unlikely in my scenario. I have a little one of the way so only thing that could modify these thoughts is if wife gets really sick in next two days but she has been feeling better. I have had her blessing from the start fwiw.

I've mentioned this before, but I'll be the guy who looks like a combination of Andy Reid and Mark Tauscher. Like all guys, I'm ugly.

Cheers,
B

MJZiggy
10-04-2007, 08:31 AM
Good B's in. Now, Rastak....

Both B and Fritz, please check your PM

Bretsky
10-04-2007, 08:37 AM
Good B's in. Now, Rastak....

Both B and Fritz, please check your PM

Is Fritz coming ?

MJZiggy
10-04-2007, 08:46 AM
No, but I sent him a pm that I'd like him to read. Unless he is coming...are you coming Fritz?

LL2
10-04-2007, 11:25 AM
anyone know a good way to get decent tickets at a pretty reasonable price? I wanna take my dad, who has never been to a game at Lambeau besides a family night game. He's seen a game at camp randal(pre season) and he has also see a game at county stadium (when favre beat reggie that helped reggies become a packer, that I went with him to) but i wanna take him to a bears/pack game that has meaning and what a great time is when we can burry them in the north and really take control ourselves... any help?

If you want to sit in the back rows maybe, but I've been paying over $250 a ticket for the last couple of years. The price you pay when you don't want to use binoculars and sit within the first 30 rows.