PDA

View Full Version : Who Is Brett Favre? NFL Network

Packnut
10-03-2007, 12:01 PM
Thursday night at 8:00 CST NFL network will show "Who is Brett Favre"?

MJZiggy
10-03-2007, 12:04 PM
Is there anyone on the planet who doesn't know? Maybe somewhere in the deep Sahara there's someone, but what's the likelihood of them having cable?

retailguy
10-03-2007, 12:53 PM
Is there anyone on the planet who doesn't know? Maybe somewhere in the deep Sahara there's someone, but what's the likelihood of them having cable?

I didn't know. I have DirectTv. But I don't watch it very much.

MJZiggy
10-03-2007, 12:55 PM

That explains so much...

Tarlam!
10-03-2007, 01:07 PM
Not too many people around the world know.

More people would know Ronaldo, Ronaldinho or Zidan than Favre. Especially in the Sahara.

Just saying.

MJZiggy
10-03-2007, 01:24 PM
Fine fine fine. You left out Aimar. He's kinda cute.

The Leaper
10-03-2007, 01:29 PM
I would prefer "Where is Brett Favre"...showing him at the teacher's desk of a classroom in Chicago, since he's been schooling the Bears in style for 16 years.

rpiotr01
10-03-2007, 01:31 PM
I believe he's the clown in the middle:

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b176/nowherman6/photo30.jpg

LL2
10-03-2007, 04:45 PM
Brett Favre will go down in history like legends of old, with a lot of folklore. I will be telling my 2 yr old son about him for years to come.

retailguy
10-03-2007, 06:15 PM

That explains so much...

Thanks... That was very nice.

MJZiggy
10-03-2007, 06:37 PM

That explains so much...

I was only joking!!

retailguy
10-03-2007, 07:50 PM

That explains so much...

I was only joking!!

The packerrats "forum ettiquette" person lectured me on joking yesterday. He told me that "sarcasm" is frequently misinterpreted by the "mob". I decided to use a disclaimer after he lectured me that "how people receive it" is more important than "how the writer intended it". Of course, as you might expect, it is ONLY I who is misinterpreted, apparently, since I should also "try harder" to understand Shadow's points (which I thought were pretty clear...). It seems like a contridiction to me, and a bit hypocritical, but I am positive that Skin, Harvey, or some other learned soul will straighten out my limited thought process very quickly.

You might give some thought to using a disclaimer. It did not sound like a joke to me.

MJZiggy
10-03-2007, 07:57 PM
My apologies. I thought you knew me better than that...

**disclaimer--in part A I was perfectly serious, and, in part B I am only slightly wounded...How's that?

retailguy
10-03-2007, 08:02 PM

Fair enough. I thought others knew me pretty well too, including the forum ettiquette person, but I have since learned that this was an incorrect assumption.

ps - your disclaimer needs work, but its probably better than mine. :wink:

gbgary
10-03-2007, 08:46 PM

when they showed this picture being taken (from behind) after the game the other day i thought "man, i can't believe he's doing that. i wonder who that's for?"

Little Whiskey
10-03-2007, 08:56 PM

Fair enough. I thought others knew me pretty well too, including the forum ettiquette person, but I have since learned that this was an incorrect assumption.

ps - your disclaimer needs work, but its probably better than mine. :wink:

oh blow it out both of your asses......and the forum police too! :D

MJZiggy
10-03-2007, 08:59 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: Instigator!! Will we see you this weekend LW?

Jimx29
10-03-2007, 09:18 PM

Ya know, I recall seeing them on the sidelines posing for this shot, so why then does Brett look like he's been p-chopped into the pic? :?:

b bulldog
10-03-2007, 09:31 PM
That pic says it all

MadtownPacker
10-03-2007, 09:45 PM

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b176/nowherman6/photo30.jpgHahah, I was wondering when that picture would show up. After the game they showed this scene from the back angle and Favre was rubbing both WRs heads. Then he put the bunny ears when the picture got taken. I was busting up. The look on his face says it all.

woodbuck27
10-04-2007, 01:18 AM

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b176/nowherman6/photo30.jpgHahah, I was wondering when that picture would show up. After the game they showed this scene from the back angle and Favre was rubbing both WRs heads. Then he put the bunny ears when the picture got taken. I was busting up. The look on his face says it all.

It is so great to see Favre happy again.To see him tieing on the clown face.

To see his exuberance and marvelous energy level back to 1995-97 form.

I hope that our defense tightens up against the run soon and that TT finds us another Samkon Gado rescue, or that smile may disappear.

Favre is certainly impatient to losing and any errors that may head us more in that direction.

Who is Brett Favre. . .

He is a football players football player.

The real deal. Tough as HELL and just as competitive. I will never see another as he is.

GREAT and that is dam straight.

Little Whiskey
10-04-2007, 11:11 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: Instigator!! Will we see you this weekend LW?

sorry zig, no whiskey for you packer rats. any game in oct. nov. are tough for me to make. the season all us rednecks wait for opens in oct. I have had this weekend booked for some time. I'd like to try for next year.

MJZiggy
10-04-2007, 11:13 AM
Fine, if there's no Whiskey, then it'll have to be either rum or tequila...(and I thought redneck season started in November...)

Little Whiskey
10-04-2007, 11:24 AM
I thought redneck season started in November...)

naaa thats only if you are a wannnabe. for us card carrying members it starts oct. 1.

Partial
10-04-2007, 11:40 AM
I thought redneck season started in November...)

naaa thats only if you are a wannnabe. for us card carrying members it starts oct. 1.

:lol:

HarveyWallbangers
10-04-2007, 11:32 PM
http://www.nfl.com/players/brettfavre/profile?id=FAV540222

Check out the "Who is: Brett Favre to women" video. It's great. Those early videos of him in high school and college are classic.

Packnut
10-05-2007, 08:44 AM
That story Deanna told about Brett getting his pant leg stuck in the bicycle chain and giving his dad the finger when he would'nt help him was classic. It's hilarious to picture him hopping away with the bike trying to run into the trees with his dad in hot pursuit....... :lol: