PDA

View Full Version : Will Colts Drop Off the List of Undefeated Teams?

Maxie the Taxi
10-05-2007, 03:48 PM
from: http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playernews.aspx?sport=NFL

"Colts S Bob Sanders (ribs) is not expected to play in Week 5.

"Sanders will likely be replaced by Matt Giordano at strong safety. It's a blow to Indianapolis' run defense. Give Michael Pittman a nice upgrade."

---
Tampa is playing well. Both teams are banged up, but...in the past Colts defense has been god-awful without Sanders.

Packers4Glory
10-05-2007, 04:52 PM
i'm more worried about the packers.

woodbuck27
10-06-2007, 12:24 AM
Sanders is indeed a huge factor in the Colts endeavours to win.

An important man in their line-up but they have to overcome his absense.

Tampa is playing very well and this will be a tighter game given his absense.

I pick the Colts to win.

LL2
10-06-2007, 08:12 AM
It would be nice to see either the Colts or Cowboys lose and GB win and be one of only three 5-0 teams.

ZachMN
10-07-2007, 04:26 PM
didn't look like it while I was washing the dishes......Someone give 44 a concussion for gods sake.......

PlantPage55
10-07-2007, 04:54 PM
Peyton's receivers are ALWAYS open. They look like they must have a 1 foot radius bubble around them. They also look like they are just JOGGING out there - but yet embarrass DBs on every play.
:roll:

Meanwhile our receivers always seem to be fighting every down, with DBs living on their backs. Anyone else feel strongly about this?

:evil:

ZachMN
10-07-2007, 05:02 PM
If I ever win the lottery, I will put a bounty on Mannings head- just like Paul Newman in "Slapshot" did to Tim McCracken?? LOL That was classic!!!!

Scene: phone rings
Newman picks up, Strother Martin screaming "YOU CAN"T PUT A BOUNTY ON A MAN"S HEAD!! Newman responds: 'I just did' and then hangs up. One of my favorite scenes ever....

BallHawk
10-07-2007, 05:15 PM
Peyton's receivers are ALWAYS open. They look like they must have a 1 foot radius bubble around them. They also look like they are just JOGGING out there - but yet embarrass DBs on every play.

I know what you mean, Wayne just effortless jogged into the end zone and Manning threw a perfect pass to him.

PlantPage55
10-07-2007, 05:16 PM

I know what you mean, Wayne just effortless jogged into the end zone and Manning threw a perfect pass to him.

Yep. Those receivers NEVER see a press. All of our receivers are usually fighting for their lives.

Carolina_Packer
10-07-2007, 05:29 PM

Yep. Those receivers NEVER see a press. All of our receivers are usually fighting for their lives.

What do you figure? Supreme route running on the part of their receivers? Perhaps a collective doom by the defense, like, "how are we going to cover them all?"

PlantPage55
10-07-2007, 06:03 PM
What do you figure? Supreme route running on the part of their receivers? Perhaps a collective doom by the defense, like, "how are we going to cover them all?"

I'm leaning toward "massive NFL conspiracy to keep Peyton Manning a star" :lol: