PDA

View Full Version : moved

motife
05-07-2006, 05:41 PM
http://www.packerrats.com/ratchat/viewtopic.php?t=1024

gbpackfan
05-07-2006, 06:07 PM
Great news about some of the rooks. Jennings is going to be a lot of fun to watch! And when he finally "gets it," watch out! I read up a little on Tra Boger when I heard the Packers had interest in him. He was described as a "ball hawk" and if he can stay healthy, he may take Underwoods job. But, it is still early. Washington is a piece! It is that simple. I'll be shocked if he doesnt get cut before training camp. I also fing it interesting that Brett will be attending all those OTA's and not the next mini-camp. Hey, I would rather have him for 10 days then for only 3. MM knows what he is doing.

Bretsky
05-07-2006, 06:42 PM
Great news about some of the rooks. Jennings is going to be a lot of fun to watch! And when he finally "gets it," watch out! I read up a little on Tra Boger when I heard the Packers had interest in him. He was described as a "ball hawk" and if he can stay healthy, he may take Underwoods job. But, it is still early. Washington is a piece! It is that simple. I'll be shocked if he doesnt get cut before training camp. I also fing it interesting that Brett will be attending all those OTA's and not the next mini-camp. Hey, I would rather have him for 10 days then for only 3. MM knows what he is doing.

My guess is you meant to say "Blackmond" taking Underwood's job .......cause if we have our 2nd round WR taking a Safetie's job we're in trouble :)

The writing should be on the door for Washington; either get in shape by the next minicamp or you are out.

falco
05-07-2006, 06:54 PM

My guess is you meant to say "Blackmond" taking Underwood's job .......cause if we have our 2nd round WR taking a Safetie's job we're in trouble :)

The writing should be on the door for Washington; either get in shape by the next minicamp or you are out.

I think he was talking about Boger taking Underwood's job.

motife
05-07-2006, 07:01 PM
http://x73.xanga.com/122a53710723752989776/z35528647.jpg

WR Greg Jennings

HarveyWallbangers
05-07-2006, 07:28 PM
The guys are in shorts. I wouldn't count Bogar as anything more than a camp body.

gbpackfan
05-07-2006, 07:39 PM

Yeah, you got it read it closer. I was clearly talking about Boger.

GBRulz
05-07-2006, 10:22 PM
http://www.linuxbench.org/Posting.html

swede
05-07-2006, 10:23 PM
Back atcha GBMichelle. :wink:

GBRulz
05-07-2006, 10:31 PM
isn't that hilarious though?? :mrgreen:

1 EL