PDA

View Full Version : Next week for Redskins game...

Holofamer
10-07-2007, 02:04 AM
Me and my wife surf this site weekly and would love to watch a Packer game with all of you. Who would be willing to come to the Algoma Pizza Bowl and watch the Pack kill the Skins? It would be nice to put a face to a name. :)

Iron Mike
10-07-2007, 09:26 AM
That would depend on what time I manage to get out of Sister Bay Fall Fest!!!!

Scott Campbell
10-07-2007, 09:29 AM
Me and my wife surf this site weekly and would love to watch a Packer game with all of you. Who would be willing to come to the Algoma Pizza Bowl and watch the Pack kill the Skins? It would be nice to put a face to a name. :)

Thank you for the offer, but unfortunately I can't make it. Please express to your wife how sorry I am for all the bad words I've used here.

Holofamer
10-07-2007, 03:20 PM
LOL Scott, I hope you're being sarcastic. Ever been to the ESPN boards? :P

Well, the game is at noon and Sister bay is about 45 minutes away. Hopefully you can make it.

For all others, Algoma is about 30 minutes northeast of Green Bay.

One last thing...There is a brand new bar that opened in August that we just found out runs some nice specials during the game. They have free food at halftime, a shot for every touchdown, ect. The place is called the Steelhead Saloon. Should be a blast for those that want to have a great time during the game.

Iron Mike
10-15-2007, 07:03 PM
Well, the game is at noon and Sister Bay is about 45 minutes away. Hopefully you can make it.

They were selling plastic footballs with 50oz. of beer for $7.00 at Sister Bay Fall Down Fest yesterday.

It took me until after 6:00 until I was sober enough to drive home. :oops:

packinpatland
10-15-2007, 07:07 PM
Well, the game is at noon and Sister Bay is about 45 minutes away. Hopefully you can make it.

They were selling plastic footballs with 50oz. of beer for $7.00 at Sister Bay Fall Down Fest yesterday.

Did anyone else tell you that we ate 'Booyha'(?) while in GB at the PR game? Was pretty darn good.

Iron Mike
10-15-2007, 07:20 PM

Did anyone else tell you that we ate 'Booyha'(?) while in GB at the PR game? Was pretty darn good.

Yeah, but I heard you got it at Curly's Pub. :roll:

REAL booyah is made in the parking lot of the local Catholic church by some Belgian guy named Muff, who cooks the booyah in a 50-gallon drum and stirs it with an oar. And you have to eat it in a styrofoam bowl with a plastic spoon.

Otherwise, it's like eating a brat with cheese on it. :P

Iron Mike
10-15-2007, 07:23 PM
BTW, if there's an "unofficial" Packer Rats get-together anytime soon......might I suggest the following fine establishment in Glenbeulah??

http://static.flickr.com/22/97048847_ed127176a9_m.jpg

Joemailman
10-15-2007, 07:30 PM
Where the hell is Glenbeulah?

Iron Mike
10-15-2007, 08:00 PM
Where the hell is Glenbeulah?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glenbeulah,_Wisconsin

Zool
10-16-2007, 08:28 AM
"Glenbeulah is a village in Sheboygan County, Wisconsin, along the Mullet River. The population was 378 at the 2000 census. It is included in the Sheboygan, Wisconsin Metropolitan Statistical Area. Glenbeulah is located on the Mullet River."

I assume that the Mullet River is littered with late 70-mid 80's Camero and Trans Am carcasses?

MJZiggy
10-16-2007, 08:32 AM
Sheboygan has a Metropolitan Statistical Area? It has a Metropolitan?