PDA

View Full Version : Is shamrockfan Patler?

Anti-Polar Bear
05-07-2006, 09:15 PM
???

the patler i think i knew was a stoic, indifferent toward, to qoute Coldplay, "figures and numbers." i guess no man can be a stoic but a stoic himself.

???

Patler
05-07-2006, 09:22 PM
Can I vote?

Anti-Polar Bear
05-07-2006, 09:23 PM
I guess the only way to find out is to bring these back:

Patler once said it was impossible to resign Wahle.

I say with delight, I proved him wrong.

Patler once said Sherman received absolutely nothing for the Glenn trade.

I say with delight, I proved him wrong.

If Shermrockfans gets all emotional over this, then he is not Patler.

:cool:

Harlan Huckleby
05-07-2006, 09:26 PM
Is mraynrand = greenday?

Is Nutz= Rivers Rutherford?

Is MateoInMexico = Mazzin?

Anti-Polar Bear
05-07-2006, 09:28 PM
Is mraynrand = greenday?

Huckleby, mazzin is no one but herself. Just go back to watching your Barely Legal vids.

on the other hand, mraynrand is greenday. tennessee packer backer is that guy who lives in tennessee; the guy with the lake as his avatar at jsonline who was a fomer hippy but now is a conservative? whats the hell is his name again? the one at jsonline.

Patler
05-07-2006, 09:29 PM
I have to admit, I too thought GB got nothing in the trade for Glenn. What did they get?

swede
05-07-2006, 10:21 PM
I was so psyched that we'd picked up a really great new poster that seemed smart, well-read and original in mraynrand that I was disappointed when I realized that you were all probably right about his being good ol' GreenDay. Either way I like having part of this brave new world.

Shamrock, when a liberal believes something to be true it becomes true.

George Bush knew about 9-11 in advance, there were no weapons of mass destruction, and you are Patler.

Next thread, please.

Patler
05-07-2006, 10:26 PM

George Bush knew about 9-11 in advance, there were no weapons of mass destruction, and you are Patler.

Well, you are probably at least 1 out of 3 with that statement!

Deputy Nutz
05-07-2006, 10:30 PM
Is mraynrand = greenday?

Hey Harlan why not just ask me instead of posting? The answer is no, sorry that I took the inititive to sign my buddy up to this forum. Remember spread the word, spread the word!!!

Bretsky
05-07-2006, 11:07 PM

Well, you are probably at least 1 out of 3 with that statement!

Well, you must be Patler then; cause Georgio didn't knew and I still think there are weapons of mass destruction that were smuggled out of Iraq be4 we hit them.

Then again, you haven't corrected me much; that dam Patler always use to so you aren't holding up too well.................or I'm smarter, which is highly unlikely.

Harlan Huckleby
05-08-2006, 05:28 PM

Hey Harlan why not just ask me instead of posting? The answer is no, sorry that I took the inititive to sign my buddy up

Nutz, you were the target of a category 2 teasing. I don't even normally bother with ribbing milder than a category 3. you're a delicate flower.

and I don't think Mateo is Mazzin, I was just throwing poop against the wall.

GrnBay007
05-08-2006, 10:03 PM
Nutz, you were the target of a category 2 teasing. I don't even normally bother with ribbing milder than a category 3. you're a delicate flower.

newborn baby = lack of sleep = cranky Nutz. :razz:

GBRulz
05-08-2006, 10:11 PM
Nutz had a baby? I didn't hear that!! I guess I'm not reading the right threads around here! Anyhow, congrats !!

Bretsky
05-08-2006, 10:13 PM
Nutz had a baby? I didn't hear that!! I guess I'm not reading the right threads around here! Anyhow, congrats !!

f'cker had a boy; now they all wanna give me lessons. :evil:

Murphy even offered to drop over to make sure we get a boy next time; he said it'd only take 30 seconds or so.

Tarlam!
05-09-2006, 02:32 AM
... Just go back to watching your Barely Legal vids.

BOMNF!!!!

Tarlam!
05-09-2006, 02:35 AM

Actually, his wife...oh forget it...

Anti-Polar Bear
05-09-2006, 03:51 AM
... Just go back to watching your Barely Legal vids.

BOMNF!!!!

bomnf? wahts that mean?

mraynrand
05-09-2006, 08:33 AM
I like this Romper Room section. It is a welcome relief from my constant and impossible pursuit of human perfection on earth. Viva John Galt!

Mr. Polar Bear - If I am 'Greenday' then you are 'Blink 182'

Little Whiskey
05-09-2006, 09:34 AM
oh ya, I am sparticus!!

jack's smirking revenge
05-09-2006, 10:40 AM
I = I

tyler

MJZiggy
05-09-2006, 11:38 AM
We all know who you are, Jack. LJ took care of that! :sad:

Patler
05-09-2006, 01:39 PM
Well, from the poll results so far (13 to 7), it appears I have fooled a fair number of people. .......... But which group is it that I have fooled?????

MJZiggy
05-09-2006, 01:44 PM
You are having WAYYYY too much fun with this! :razz:

Little Whiskey
05-09-2006, 02:02 PM
You are having WAYYYY too much fun with this! :razz:

i aint never had too much fun. its like a girl too pretty, or a car too fast! there is no such thing

BooHoo
05-09-2006, 02:35 PM

newborn baby = lack of sleep = cranky Nutz. :razz:

Hey, great Bart & Brett picture. I love it.