PDA

View Full Version : Official Bears @ Packers Game Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

MadtownPacker
10-07-2007, 11:42 AM
From Tarlam's crazy foreign laptop in his swanky hotel in GB.....

Well I think I might have died and went to Packer Backer heaven. The G is everywhere!! Gas stations, resturants, cars. Still recovering from last night. It was a good one. Met a bunch of Rats, had a good time.

But today is about business.

This game aint gonna be no cake walk IMO. These bears are playing for their season. They are gonna bring it on D because thats the only way they are gonna be in the game. I got faith in M3 though and expect the hometeam will match that intensity.

As much as it means to the bears it means much more to the Packers. It is time to reclaim Lambeau Field. Starting today.

superfan
10-07-2007, 12:03 PM
The Fox Sports talking heads all picked the Pack. Not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing.

Packnut
10-07-2007, 12:06 PM
Tait is out for Chicago so in order to win this game on defense, KGB and Jenkins MUST DOMINATE St. Clair. This guy is horrible and very slow with his feet. This is a HUGE match-up in our favor.

It's no secret this week, Bears O.C. wants to throw the ball to Clark and Olsen. Our LB's must shut these 2 down. If we do, Griese will force the ball and throw picks.

Chicago's secondary is banged up. Tillman and Arch will start but not be anywhere near 100%. Favre should attack Tillman early and often.

A lot of talk this week also about running Bensen 25 to 30 times. Stack the box and force the Bears to throw just like Detroit did.

PlantPage55
10-07-2007, 12:08 PM
I'd say it's a good thing. They all picked us last week! :D

tap...tap...tap...

Is it 7:15 yet?

falco
10-07-2007, 12:09 PM

tap...tap...tap...

its dangerous to tap your foot like that nowadays. people are going to get the wrong impression.

PlantPage55
10-07-2007, 12:27 PM

tap...tap...tap...

its dangerous to tap your foot like that nowadays. people are going to get the wrong impression.

I see what you mean...I've got some strange older gentleman peering in my window... :shock:

Brando19
10-07-2007, 01:35 PM
The last time the Bears were at Lambeau...I was there for my first Lambeau Field experience. It wasn't a good turnout (Pack didn't score a point) so I hope tonight is much,much different. I'm jealous of you guys who are all there...but yell really loud one time for Brando if you don't care! Have fun at the game, guys! GET LOUD AND GO PACK GO!

RashanGary
10-07-2007, 01:49 PM
If you read the "Physical Fitness" artical at JS, McCarthy talks about getting physical in this game. I'm thinking McCarthy wants to run the ball. That definitly worries me because they havn't been able to run the ball to this point.

We'll see how the game goes. I don't care how bad the Bears season is going; this is the biggest game so far this year. We have to beat the Bears and establish our dominance in the North.

On a side note, the Lions look awfull against Washington. I'd say we have to be favorites to win the NOrth by a large margin right now.

Him8123
10-07-2007, 01:56 PM
Let go Pack!! whoop them bears!!

RashanGary
10-07-2007, 02:00 PM
The Redskins are a tough, physical football team. They are going to be a tougher battle than I first thought. They are beating up the Lions.

Rastak
10-07-2007, 05:12 PM
Man, I wish I was at the tailgate. *sigh*.......anyway, Colts are kicking the crap out of Tampa......boy they look good. Saints 0-4 and knocked me out of the Survival pool. Chargers return to life. Lots of stuff in the NFL today.

retailguy
10-07-2007, 05:18 PM
Man, I wish I was at the tailgate. *sigh*.......anyway, Colts are kicking the crap out of Tampa......boy they look good. Saints 0-4 and knocked me out of the Survival pool. Chargers return to life. Lots of stuff in the NFL today.

That's Ok. Houston got me last week...

Colts gotta be the favorite to repeat... Should be interesting to watch the game tonight.... Wish I was there too.

Rastak
10-07-2007, 05:19 PM
The Chargers are kicking Denver in the family jewels too.

BallHawk
10-07-2007, 05:48 PM
Am I the only one who likes the Colts better than the Pats? The Colts offense is, IMO, a better offense. Better QB, better RB, better WRs. Neither of the teams have played fantastic teams, but the Colts have looked amazing.

Once I see the Patriots beat some good teams I'll believe.

Brando19
10-07-2007, 06:04 PM
The Pregame show is on and Madden has already mentioned "Brett Favre" 6 times in 2 minutes....it'll be interesting to see how many more we hear it tonight!

Rastak
10-07-2007, 06:06 PM
The Pregame show is on and Madden has already mentioned "Brett Favre" 6 times in 2 minutes....it'll be interesting to see how many more we hear it tonight!

The over/under is 1000.

BallHawk
10-07-2007, 06:07 PM
The Pregame show is on and Madden has already mentioned "Brett Favre" 6 times in 2 minutes

To no one's surprise.... :lol:

You think if Favre had a Theisman like injury during tonight's game that Madden would get teary-eyed?

Man, I hope I didn't jinx Brett. :satan:

BEARMAN
10-07-2007, 06:11 PM
Got Urlacher # 54 and NFCN Champs hat on. Got my adult beverage in my BEARS mug. Sitting on my couch with a BEARS throw on it. Chips an dip in my BEARS helmet drcanter. I am ready for some FOOTBALL ! 8-)

PlantPage55
10-07-2007, 06:13 PM

The over/under is 1000.\

It IS? Come on Rastak! With those odds, I could send myself to Medical School on betting the over! I need to find an ATM...

- runs away -

BEARMAN
10-07-2007, 06:32 PM
I'll try to post during the game, but I usualy get so into the game I find it hard to post. Heres to a good game, No injuries. :glug:

Brando19
10-07-2007, 06:47 PM
Right on, Bearman. You're a good guy. Who says Bears can't be tamed? Just watch the game tonight and we'll show you how to turn a bear into a pussy cat. :lol:

Enjoy the game, Bearman...and everyone!

ny10804
10-07-2007, 06:49 PM
From NFL.com:

Green Bay Packers
Inactives: G Allen Barbre, LB Desmond Bishop, CB Will Blackmon, DT Colin Cole, RB Brandon Jackson, DE Mike Montgomery, OT Orrin Thompson.

Looks like Harrell could play tonight.

OS PA
10-07-2007, 06:56 PM
From NFL.com:

Green Bay Packers
Inactives: G Allen Barbre, LB Desmond Bishop, CB Will Blackmon, DT Colin Cole, RB Brandon Jackson, DE Mike Montgomery, OT Orrin Thompson.

Looks like Harrell could play tonight.

I think Cole is riding bench today because he hasn't done much against the run. Harrell was broadcast as the best run stopping tackle leading up to the draft. If he has quietly gotten his shit together behind closed doors this can only be better for us. I still think he was a wasted pick though, but it doesn't mean I'm not rooting for him. GOOOOOO PACK GOOOOOOO!

OS PA
10-07-2007, 06:57 PM
You here with us few stragglers tonight Ras?

Brando19
10-07-2007, 07:02 PM
I hope Harrell has his crap together if he plays. I'm also worried about Collins and Harris. I'm not sold on Bush replacing Harris if he's hurt, but Rouse replacing Collins doesn't sound too bad. I like the Safety depth....it's the CB depth that worries me.

I'm beginning to think the Brandon Jackson pick was a waste. I don't know...don't hold me to that, but that's my feeling up to this point. Corey Dillon...where are you?!?!?!

retailguy
10-07-2007, 07:05 PM
I'll try to post during the game, but I usualy get so into the game I find it hard to post. Heres to a good game, No injuries. :glug:

So, you already preparing us for your next disappearing act? :wink:

The Shadow
10-07-2007, 07:07 PM
What ever happened to the moronic 'dabaddestbear'.
At least Bearman stands in there.

Rastak
10-07-2007, 07:07 PM
You here with us few stragglers tonight Ras?

Yup!

BEARMAN
10-07-2007, 07:08 PM
I'm not going anywhere, I feel so loved in here, ... :hrt:

Brando19
10-07-2007, 07:08 PM
Hey Ras...who u cheering for?? Packers or Bears?

OS PA
10-07-2007, 07:09 PM
Favre had that worried look in his eyes... Barnett seemed to be pumping ice water into the Defense's veins though. I feel like this is going to be a low scoring defensive struggle.... I hope I'm wrong, because I really like our chances in a shootout.

retailguy
10-07-2007, 07:09 PM
I hope Harrell has his crap together if he plays. I'm also worried about Collins and Harris. I'm not sold on Bush replacing Harris if he's hurt, but Rouse replacing Collins doesn't sound too bad. I like the Safety depth....it's the CB depth that worries me.

I'm beginning to think the Brandon Jackson pick was a waste. I don't know...don't hold me to that, but that's my feeling up to this point. Corey Dillon...where are you?!?!?!

Wow. Look you talk to Justin Harrell the poster, and I'm the most negative guy around, but, hell, even I'm not saying this stuff.

Really? - you're expecting a guy who hadn't played football in almost a year with a TORN biceps to be effective as a DT? Do you realize how much arm strength and upper body strength that takes to be effective? How does the guy work out in the weight room when he's rehabbing his arm? C'mon, he won't be effective until the end of the season, if then....

As to Jackson, the guy was a part time starter last year. He was a starter for only 1 year. Don't you think there is a learning curve he's got to get over, and then he's hurt to top it off?...

Patience. If I can do it, so can you. :wink: These guys will help... in 2008.

Rastak
10-07-2007, 07:10 PM

Well, let's say I'm rooting for the teams ahead of the Vikings to lose..... :wink:

Lions went down, and that was a good thing. I think it's a 50/50 game here. Favre is looking great this year.... I was at the game last week of course and I can tell you, he was really sharp.

Rastak
10-07-2007, 07:11 PM

Wow. Look you talk to Justin Harrell the poster, and I'm the most negative guy around, but, hell, even I'm not saying this stuff.

Really? - you're expecting a guy who hadn't played football in almost a year with a TORN biceps to be effective as a DT? Do you realize how much arm strength and upper body strength that takes to be effective? How does the guy work out in the weight room when he's rehabbing his arm? C'mon, he won't be effective until the end of the season, if then....

As to Jackson, the guy was a part time starter last year. He was a starter for only 1 year. Don't you think there is a learning curve he's got to get over, and then he's hurt to top it off?...

Didn't Gilbert Brown play WITH a torn biceps?

retailguy
10-07-2007, 07:11 PM

If he's truly a Viking fan, he has to root for the Bears... If the Packers lose, the Vikings don't fall so far out of 1st place.

Brando19
10-07-2007, 07:12 PM

Chill, chill. All I'm saying is...if...IF Harrell plays...I hope he doesn't run around like a chicken with it's head cut off. And as for Jackson...I have a feeling he's gonna be an injury prone running back....ala Najeh Davenpoop. If so...then it was a waste of a pick.

OS PA
10-07-2007, 07:13 PM

Didn't Harrell put up 33 reps on the bench at only 1/2 strength?

EDIT:put up 24, which is still insane for a torn bicep.

superfan
10-07-2007, 07:15 PM
Hello from Green Bay. At the Stadium View bar, about a block from Lambeau, with Bretsky, Skinbasket, Deputy Nutz, and Harvey Wallbangers. Doing our best to bring home a victory. Can't wait for the game to start.

Colin Cole - likely inactive due to a concussion suffered in practice this week.

The Leaper
10-07-2007, 07:15 PM
Madden count starts now.

Rastak
10-07-2007, 07:16 PM
Hello from Green Bay. At the Stadium View bar, about a block from Lambeau, with Bretsky, Skinbasket, Deputy Nutz, and Harvey Wallbangers. Doing our best to bring home a victory. Can't wait for the game to start.

Colin Cole - likely inactive due to a concussion suffered in practice this week.

Tried to call you guys on the cell at 5pm.......enjoy the game and say hello to everyone from me.....

BEARMAN
10-07-2007, 07:16 PM
Are you ready for some FOOTBALL ? I AM !

Go BEARS Go !

Lurker64
10-07-2007, 07:17 PM

Well, let's hope that both Muir and Harrell come out determined to ensure that Cole stays on the bench.

OS PA
10-07-2007, 07:17 PM
Lol, the whiteout kind of worked..

SudsMcBucky
10-07-2007, 07:18 PM
Alright!!!!! Are you ready for some Packers/Bears football????? Cool jumbotron getting the fans jacked about Bret's TD record.

OS PA
10-07-2007, 07:19 PM
Maddens first speech - One, Two. Not bad Madden.

Rastak
Favre Madden count = 2

OS PA
Favre Madden count = 2

Lovie Bear!!!

]{ilr]3
10-07-2007, 07:20 PM
LOL,

John Madden Just referred to Lovie Smith as Lovie Bear! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rastak
10-07-2007, 07:20 PM
Favre Madden count = 2

Lovie Bear!!!

I caught that...LOL, sound like a Care Bear or something......

Lurker64
10-07-2007, 07:22 PM
I caught that...LOL, sound like a Care Bear or something......

Lovie Bear Stare!

http://mybearsandblackhawksblog.files.wordpress.com/2007/01/lovie.jpg

OS PA
10-07-2007, 07:23 PM
Deanna's calling plays tonight.

gex
10-07-2007, 07:23 PM
GO PACK GO!!! :)

OS PA
10-07-2007, 07:24 PM
KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC KKKKKKKKKKKKKKOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!

OS PA
10-07-2007, 07:25 PM
WTF?

Lurker64
10-07-2007, 07:26 PM
Go go running game!

retailguy

Didn't Gilbert Brown play WITH a torn biceps?

Yes, and hasn't played since.

retailguy
holy crap! Who put LT in Wynns' jersey? :P

OS PA
10-07-2007, 07:27 PM
Nice Audible there.

Lurker64
10-07-2007, 07:27 PM
If we can get >5 yards on every offensive play, I have a good feeling about this game.

OS PA
10-07-2007, 07:28 PM
WTF?

Lurker64
Go go running game!

BallHawk
DESHAWN!!!!

gex
OOOOOOOHHHHHH YYYEEEEAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Rastak
Madden = 3.......nice run....

GrnBay007
WOW .......great start!!!

GO PACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi all. :P

retailguy
:shock: :shock: Deshawn Wynn for President!

retailguy
WOW .......great start!!!

GO PACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi all. :P

Hi.

Lurker64
10-07-2007, 07:29 PM
I have to say, so far I'm glad that Wynn made the roster and he was totally worth a 7th round pick.

The Leaper
I thought our running game stunk.

OS PA
Who said the Packers can't run the ball?

Lurker64
10-07-2007, 07:30 PM
TOUCHDOWN DESHAWN WYNN!

BallHawk
I guess M3 really did want to play physical to begin.

Rastak
Lovie Bear better start worrying......

GrnBay007
WoooHoooo Pack is looking HOT!!!

cheesner
Packers averaging 54 rush yards per game.

4 minutes in we have 60

OS PA
Corey Williams, our new #1 O lineman?

gex
What a good balanced drive.

MasonCrosby
what did wynn eat today!!!!??? he's looking more and more capable and like an nfl starter every game....

retailguy
I thought our running game stunk.

One drive does not make a good running game, but it helps.... :P

run pMc
YES! GO PACK!

SudsMcBucky
Whooooohoooo. Man, whasssup with Wynn? Looks like a man trying to keep a paycheck. :D

The Leaper
10-07-2007, 07:31 PM
That was a grade A kick in the chops.

Lovie sorta looked like Lovie Bear on the sidelines after that drive.

The Shadow
10-07-2007, 07:31 PM
Urlacher got stoned by Hall at least twice on that drive.

Packnut
10-07-2007, 07:32 PM
What a start!

DEFENSE

ZachMN
How about taking a page out of Belicheks playbook; I've always said to use those big defensive linemen as blockers- 99 in on the lead block!!! YEAH SHOVE IT RIGHT DOWN THEIR THROATS!!!!!

The Leaper
Madden count: 3

All three were "Brett Favre"...but now that CHicago has to respect the run game, vintage Favre will break Madden out of his funk.

Lurker64
Well, even if the running game can't be this hot for the rest of the game, this drive has guaranteed that the bears at least have to respect it. They can't just line up in the dime on 1st and 10 the whole game.

We don't need an elite running game to be a great team this year, an average running game should do.

retailguy
10-07-2007, 07:33 PM
that's a good way to keep it away from Hester!

Lurker64
Was that a shank for Crosby, or did he kick away from the Bears Offense on purpose?

Still, if the Packers score on every offensive possession and the Bears get the ball on their 30 on the kickoff every sequence this game, I'll take it.

Rastak
Well, even if the running game can't be this hot for the rest of the game, this drive has guaranteed that the bears at least have to respect it. They can't just line up in the dime on 1st and 10 the whole game.

We don't need an elite running game to be a great team this year, an average running game should do.

Yea, the Vikings played alot of 3-3-5 last weekend.

MasonCrosby
he kicked it high and short to neutralize hester

Rastak
10-07-2007, 07:34 PM
Was that unusually short for Crosby, or did he kick away from the Bears Offense on purpose?

Keeping the ball away from Hester.

MasonCrosby
10-07-2007, 07:35 PM
great hit by bigby!

run pMc
It looked like they were getting all their yards up the middle...I'm guessing M3 and the staff noticed something about the Bears D.

Nice hit by Bigby, BTW.

Lurker64
Nice Pro-Wrestling Tackle Bigby!

superfan
GREAT opening drive! GB looks real fired up.

Rastak - my phone never rang. Must be a roaming thing.

gex
PILEDRIVER! :shock:

PackerTimer
Nice hit Bigby.

retailguy
so... how many pages are we going to get tonight? You do know we have to show those travelling rats that they aren't important, don't you?

gbgary
10-07-2007, 07:36 PM
DEFENCE!!

OS PA
I didn't think this was going to go this well.. holy shit Packers.

The Leaper
Jolly may have more passes defensed than some CBs this year.

Lurker64
10-07-2007, 07:37 PM
I like the way our DTs knock down passes, particularly Jolly. He was a find in the 6th.

SudsMcBucky

Just wish the Badgers could tackle like that. :oops:

MasonCrosby
great 3 and out!

run pMc
Jolly! Was he in on the hit on Benson, too? A 3 and out to start is very auspicious...

PackerTimer
Jolly gets his hands on another pass.

PackerTimer

Just wish the Badgers could tackle like that. :oops:

LOL. No kidding.

gbgary
LET'S RUN IT DOWN THEIR THROAT AGAIN!!

MasonCrosby
10-07-2007, 07:38 PM
i hope wynn turns urlacher into a doormat...

Harlan Huckleby
Jolly gets his hands on another pass.

he's got better hands than Nick Collins

Packnut
14-0 sure would be SWEET!

retailguy
10-07-2007, 07:39 PM
LET'S RUN IT DOWN THEIR THROAT AGAIN!!

I'd settle for a couple of 3rd and 1 running conversions... :shock:

Rastak
10-07-2007, 07:40 PM
Wow, that pocket collapsed fast.....

OS PA
Ogunleye couldn't even pronounce his own name.. wow.

SudsMcBucky
We want Wynn! We want Wynn! We want Wynn!

MasonCrosby
10-07-2007, 07:41 PM
good job jones!

PackerTimer
What a strike to Jones.

OS PA
JJ !!!

wpony
Wow pack looks hungry tonight go pack go

Lurker64
Jones came off the line basically uncovered. What's with that?

GrnBay007
JJ!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

retailguy
10-07-2007, 07:42 PM
We want Wynn! We want Wynn! We want Wynn!

he's hurt. cramping... <sigh>

BallHawk
That's my boy!

Ruvell! :D

gex
nICE SPIN MOVE mARTIN

retailguy

You have a one track mind.... :shock:

OS PA
Who taught the receivers how to catch this summer? We seem to have the best hands in the league..

Lurker64
If the bears can give an eight yard cushion all night, I'll take it.

Rastak
10-07-2007, 07:43 PM
That pocket is falling apart fast.....good thing Favre gets rid of the ball quick.

GrnBay007
10-07-2007, 07:44 PM

You have a one track mind.... :shock:

naa...GO BRETT 423!! :P

retailguy
That pocket is falling apart fast.....good thing Favre gets rid of the ball quick.

Very true. Pass protection has been solid this season...hmm.

Rastak
Max protect and he still gets the first down.

gbgary
what's the temperture there tonight? wynn out with cramps and everyone is sweating up a storm.

Lurker64
10-07-2007, 07:45 PM
Lee's been a whole lot better this year that I ever thought.

Lurker64
Doh!

Rastak
Absolutely a fumble.

retailguy
bad challenge!

]{ilr]3
10-07-2007, 07:46 PM
I dont think this wll be overturned.

Packnut
That's a killer. It was about to be 14-0 and game over. Ya gotta hold onto the fucking ball!

PackerTimer
looked like a fumble. crap.

run pMc
Crap. M3 is going to lose this challenge. Can't give the Bears any life like that. Here's hoping Griese turns it right back over.

BallHawk
Definitely a fumble.

Harlan Huckleby
bad challenge!

no kidding. who made this call?

the bears defense is going to get very tired on this warm night. Packers are controlling the clock.

retailguy
10-07-2007, 07:47 PM
Darwin Walker is hurt! Wow. The injury bug for the bears..... sheesh.

The Shadow
He never had it under control.

gex
Close, could go either way but I dont think enough to overturn the call on the field.

GrnBay007
:( JJ fumble.

SudsMcBucky
Who taught the receivers how to catch this summer? We seem to have the best hands in the league..

JINX!!!

Lurker64
It looks like a fumble to me, but the refs sometimes see all sorts of goofy things I don't, so who knows?

The Leaper
Madden warming up...count is up to 6.

retailguy
10-07-2007, 07:48 PM
He never had it under control.

I disagree. he tucked it, and took two steps...

Packnut
And there goes that big MO. Our guys gotta stop this shit. First Lee last week and now Jones. Watch the Bears come back now.

Rastak
The proper call.

Now watch the Bears stall.....

OS PA
10-07-2007, 07:49 PM
A catch and interception.. wtf?

retailguy
And there goes that big MO. Our guys gotta stop this shit. First Lee last week and now Jones. Watch the Bears come back now.

Ahhh! I don't think so. Calm down. :wink:

gbgary
ok..............4 and out!!

Rastak

Huh?

GrnBay007
10-07-2007, 07:50 PM

LOL I'm kinda surprised it's not higher. He puts it on pretty thick in the 4th Q though.

retailguy
10-07-2007, 07:51 PM

LOL I'm kinda surprised it's not higher. He puts it on pretty thick in the 4th Q though.

He's not drunk yet... Give him a few minutes..

gbgary
bear d is gonna be exhausted soon

Lurker64
It would be nice to win the turnover battle again tonight, but I don't want to complain if the Bears keep going 3 and out.

OS PA

Huh?

The announcer kept on saying that the ball was caught and then resulted in an interception... seems inept to me.

Rastak
bear d is gonna be exhausted soon

No kidding, I thought the Vikes had a bad offense....they are the Colts compared to this crap.

Rastak
10-07-2007, 07:52 PM

Huh?

The announcer kept on saying that the ball was caught and then resulted in an interception... seems inept to me.

Missed that. Inept indeed.

Lurker64

The ref was saying that too. I don't quite understand why. If a ball is fumbled and scooped up before it hits the ground, does some obscure rule make it an interception?

wpony
lol you know better than to listen to most anouncers

Fosco33
Come on - let's get 7 back here.... that was a close call - I thought it was only one step. Oh well - Pack looks decent so far.

wpony
10-07-2007, 07:53 PM
the ref said it?

Lurker64
10-07-2007, 07:54 PM
I hope we can get Wynn back soon.

Also, what a move by Driver at the 40. Toro indeed.

wpony
10-07-2007, 07:54 PM
driver looks just so smooth

OS PA
10-07-2007, 07:55 PM
Sorry, I meant ref not announcer.

gex
CMON JONES!!!!!

Rastak
Fumbled again....MM is gonna be pissed.

Lurker64
JJ! HOLD ONTO THE BALL!

PackerTimer
What is up with Jones? Geez.

BallHawk
AARGH! :evil:

]{ilr]3
Dammit! Anouther Jones fumble.

Again, this is a fumble.

Fosco33
10-07-2007, 07:56 PM
Looks painful when you shoot yourself in the foot. Boys need to run through the gauntlet or something...

retailguy
007? Can you have a chat with your boy? This isn't working. :shock: :P

GrnBay007
:(

:cry:

The Leaper
Jones needs to learn how to use his body to shield the defender from having a free shot at the ball. He didn't really have that chance on the first one, but he had plenty of chance with that one.

gbgary
it'll be ok.........the bears got nothin'!!

Lurker64

In his defense, Tillman made a couple of good plays. But still...

Packnut
Why does Jones have to pick the biggest game of the year to become garbage??????

wpony
I wouldnt want to be jones right now

gex
Gonna have to sit Jones and play Martin at least for the half.

GrnBay007

I'm on the phone now. Done!!! :D

Packnut
10-07-2007, 07:57 PM
I wouldnt want to be jones right now

MM need's to sit his ass on the bench for the next series.

run pMc
Can't give 2 possessions away like that...turnovers are key.

Tony Oday
No worries those where two REALLY good strips he will get better and this will be a learning experience.

Harlan Huckleby
two turnovers in one quarter, and the bears still gettin thumped

retailguy
Why does Jones have to pick the biggest game of the year to become garbage??????

Well, that might be just a "tad" strong. Twice is not good, but he's not garbage.

PackerTimer

Tillman really did make a good play on that. But you still do have to hold onto that ball.

The Leaper
His hands are fine. He's made all the catches. He just needs to learn ball security. Slants are plays that really open up things for the defenders to poke at the ball.

Rastak
10-07-2007, 07:58 PM
No worries those where two REALLY good strips he will get better and this will be a learning experience.

MM just chewed his ass out on the sideline....

retailguy

I'm on the phone now. Done!!! :D

thanks. sometimes you've just gotta go to the source.

Problem solved Packnut! He's money the rest of the night.

Lurker64
Thankfully, the Bears don't have a 16 foot tall receiver.

run pMc
Nice D there with the coverage on the deep pass from Griese. Need a big stop here, now,

Tony Oday

MM just chewed his ass out on the sideline....

lol I say a "that is bullshit!" from MM

The Leaper
At this point, Jones could fumble every drive and we will still win. The BEars aren't looking like they will score a point in this game...unless Hester gets his hands on it.

Rastak
10-07-2007, 07:59 PM
The dope had to fall forward and he didn't.

PackerTimer
Good job by Woodson to stop that play. Really nice. This D really likes to hit people.

The Leaper
Bush nearly blew another play.

Lurker64
10-07-2007, 08:00 PM
Bush needs to make that tackle.

Tony Oday
cmon Bush you HAVE to step up!

Rastak
I'd go for it.....

gex
If this keeps up we will have 400+ yards offense and the final score will be 10- 0.

wpony
thank god we have a good d

Tony Oday
I hope they go for it

Tony Oday
10-07-2007, 08:01 PM
thank god we have a good d
And the Bears D sucks

Lurker64
They'd better have Punt Safe on.

Fosco33
Well - we lost opportunities to score. But giving 0 points off turnovers so far is a push. Glad defense showed up today.

Packers have like 180 yards in offense - just need to turn into points.

The Leaper
10-07-2007, 08:03 PM
Madden after one quarter: 8

Lurker64
The Bears D really go after the ball, it'd be impressive but they're the Bears.

Harlan Huckleby
Somebody cue "The Bears Still Suck" polka.

This is a really, really bad team.

run pMc
Well, first qtr in the books.
Favre looks sharp, the D is pumped up, and the running game has shown a faint heartbeat. If GB can keep that up and hold onto the football, they're in good shape.

Go Pack!

Tony Oday
10-07-2007, 08:04 PM
Somebody cue "The Bears Still Suck" polka.

This is a really, really bad team.
They give BAD TEAMS a BAD name :)

]{ilr]3

I agree, yes Jones could have covered up sooner, but when they say that our advantage is yards after the catch its pretty hard to do both.

They were just good defensive plays

Packnut
We've all seen what happens when a team dominates the 1st half and it does'nt turn to points. Jones is freakin killing us.

Packers4Glory
what the FUCK is JONES doing?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!

sonofabitch !

crosbiegrad
Anybody else think that Tramon Williams should get a run out at CB? Bush isnt much better than Dendy, and we all know how that panned out!

Badgepack
10-07-2007, 08:05 PM
On JJ's second fumble, it doesn't seem right that a player can just haul off and slug at the ball.

gbgary
10-07-2007, 08:05 PM
Well, first qtr in the books.
Favre looks sharp, the D is pumped up, and the running game has shown a faint heartbeat. If GB can keep that up and hold onto the football, they're in good shape.

Go Pack!

i agree!!

Rastak
10-07-2007, 08:06 PM
Running game returned to normal. Was that a Wynn thing?

]{ilr]3
wow what a punt

Packnut
God, Morency sucks. Slower than shit! Where is Grant?

Lurker64
10-07-2007, 08:07 PM
That was a pretty kick by Ryan, huge hangtime.

gbgary
10-07-2007, 08:07 PM
block in the back

OS PA
10-07-2007, 08:08 PM
Madden just compared Jon Ryan to Ray Guy :shock: :shock: :shock: Homer!

Lurker64
10-07-2007, 08:08 PM
Hopefully Wynn gets off the bike and back into the game soon.

Harlan Huckleby
10-07-2007, 08:09 PM
God, Morency sucks. Slower than shit! Where is Grant?

He looks pretty bad. I can't tell him apart from Jackson.

ya, give Grant a shot.

Or get Wynn back in there.

retailguy
10-07-2007, 08:09 PM
Madden just compared Jon Ryan to Ray Guy :shock: :shock: :shock: Homer!

there we go! Heavily buzzed. He'll be Packer drunk in a few minutes! :P

Ryan is getting better, but he's no Ray Guy!

Packers4Glory
10-07-2007, 08:10 PM
ut oh..did the bears just wise up? I'd start throwing to the TE all day if i were them

crosbiegrad
10-07-2007, 08:10 PM
do they popps covering olsen?!!

The Leaper
10-07-2007, 08:11 PM
I think this is the best our defense has looked all year.

Rastak
Benson really sucks.....

wpony
just checked on the weather channel its not that hot up there its 77 with 74 percent humidity

BallHawk
Nice sign by a guy in the stands

"Circle me but not my girl 'cuz she's a Bears fan!"

:lol:

Rastak
10-07-2007, 08:12 PM
Nice pressure.....

gbgary
GO PACKER D!!

Lurker64
What the hell kind of defense was that?

The Leaper
bush whiffs again.

He is pathetic.

run pMc
just checked on the weather channel its not that hot up there its 77 with 74 percent humidity

When you're sprinting around in pads, that's pretty uncomfortable.

Crap, peterson makes a big play. C'mon Bush, make the tackle!

Rastak
Two weeks in a row facing Adrian Peterson..... :D

OS PA
10-07-2007, 08:13 PM
Ahmad Carroll Really needs to be replaced out there.. ermm I mean Jarrett Bush.

Brando19
Bush needs benched....he sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Packers4Glory
seriously. Bush is the best nickle guy we have :roll:

BallHawk
Bush better be benched for that pathetic excuse for a tackle.

BEARMAN
10-07-2007, 08:14 PM
Hester can block too !

]{ilr]3
10-07-2007, 08:14 PM
What the hell is with all these blocks to the back the bears are doing, This is bullshit. Throw the flag/

The bears are the patriots of the NFC playing the cheap shit card to its fullest