PDA

View Full Version : CAN ANYONE SAY FIXED GAME

LEWCWA
10-07-2007, 10:04 PM
If you believe some games are fixed, this is one!

BallHawk
10-07-2007, 10:06 PM
Not fixed, but there have been a lot of BS calls.

How the refs did not get the 13 guys on the field penalty is beyond me.

OKC PackerFan
10-07-2007, 10:06 PM
If your talking about the Refs, they're not the ones turning the ball over.

The Leaper
10-07-2007, 10:08 PM
If your talking about the Refs, they're not the ones turning the ball over.

I saw them vasoline up the ball before those plays.

b bulldog
10-07-2007, 10:18 PM
4 trurnovers will do this to a team :roll:

Charles Woodson
10-08-2007, 04:14 PM
i agree but if you go back to the penelaty that the bears kicked the feild goal and the penalty was called for lining up over the center... I dont think that it was a good call at all. And if you think about it would have been a lot closer game because A, they would have been up by 3 after the last touchdown. And we could have kicked a FG from where we were at... All though we didnt deserve to win after the horrible play in the 2nd half... My big beef though is the play calling...

Joemailman
10-08-2007, 04:17 PM
There are things you can control in a football game, and there are things you can't. Ball security and play calling are in the can category. Officiating is in the can't category.

BallHawk
10-08-2007, 04:35 PM
There are things you can control in a football game, and there are things you can't. Ball security and play calling are in the can category. Officiating is in the can't category.

True.

Actually, there is a way you can control officiating, but I don't think it's allowed. :twisted:

StPaulPackFan
10-08-2007, 04:45 PM
Personally, I hate games where there are 20+ penalties called. These games always have a sluggish, disjointed feel to me. But overall I didn't think the Packers got blantantly screwed on any calls (Aside from the messed up 13 guys on the field penalty. But what major difference would that have made anyway?)

Quick point about the penalty on Williams on Chicago's FG. Was I the only one that felt GB had a golden opportunity after the penalty to set the tone by either stopping them or causing a TO? Taking points off the board is always dangerous. But the way GB responded was extremely dissappointing.

BTW, I DON'T believe that games are fixed or that refs are paid off. If I take off my Green and Gold glasses I very rarely feel GB get hosed on calls.

BEARMAN
10-08-2007, 04:45 PM
The game was NOT fixxed ! Kicking it away from Hester back fired on the pack. Gave Da BEARS great feild posision all game long. :roll:

Cheesehead Craig
10-08-2007, 05:14 PM
Stop whining about the officiating. Leave that for the Viking fans.

Calls are calls, deal with it and move on. The Packers shot themselves in the foot on this one. Game should have been over at halftime.

Deputy Nutz
10-08-2007, 05:19 PM
The game was NOT fixxed ! Kicking it away from Hester back fired on the pack. Gave Da BEARS great feild posision all game long. :roll:

This is the dumbest thing you can say about the game. Points off turnovers won the game for the Bears, not kicking it away from Hester, stop being a fucking idiot, you guys won the game for shit sake.

DannoMac21
10-08-2007, 05:38 PM

http://www.leapfrog.com/media/lf_phase_2/product/15wwfridgephonics1_v1_m56577569830541280.jpg