PDA

View Full Version : Nick Collins

b bulldog
10-07-2007, 10:35 PM
:x What a crappy S and what a great call by Lovie.

Packnut
10-07-2007, 10:50 PM
Collins is a bust period. He does nothing and constantly gets beat. Hawk is the same way. No big plays and no big hits. You hardly even know he's out there. We were 4-0 due to Favre and that's the truth.

b bulldog
10-07-2007, 10:53 PM
I agree and Brett played well again tonight but he did have one boneheaded throw but with the way he has been playing, he gets some slack.

Brohm
10-07-2007, 11:01 PM
Collins had a shit game tonight too.

SaFeTy. Don't let anyone get behind you. Oops, that memo must have been missed along with the ball protection drills.

BallHawk
10-07-2007, 11:02 PM
I don't give Favre any slack for that throw. You're deep in your own territory, you're up 10 points, you take the sack and punt.

This is the shit we had with Favre last year and the year before. He refuses to just go down, which is a strength, but a weakness, too.

BallHawk
10-07-2007, 11:03 PM
Who would of that Atari Bigby would be the best safety on our roster?

b bulldog
10-07-2007, 11:05 PM
Hopefully Rouse will be the other starter next year. I'm done with 36, he shouldn't be even able to defame that number.

Freak Out
10-07-2007, 11:07 PM
Collins was a heartbreaker...come on you schmuck stay with your man in that situation. I missed the 3rd on half the 4th...what the fuck did M3 do go conservative? The fumbles by JJ were killers but the worst play by far that I saw was the goatfuck by Collins.

b bulldog
10-07-2007, 11:09 PM
Collins has absoluely no football instincts and for those who kept stating that Hawk will become a Urlacher type player :oops:

BallHawk
10-07-2007, 11:09 PM
Hopefully Rouse will be the other starter next year. I'm done with 36, he shouldn't be even able to defame that number.

Collins is a player that is going to wow you sometimes and other times will make you think why he is starting.

Collins need good coaching to be successful. I think it starts with firing Schott. Get a guy that knows how to coach the secondary.

I'm not giving up on Collins and I think that it is a bit impulsive to give up on him now, but he better get an ass-chewing at practice.

However, he did make a great play on the interception. I will give him credit for that.

b bulldog
10-07-2007, 11:11 PM
I gave up on him about week 13 of last season.

vince
10-07-2007, 11:14 PM
I'm getting very close to jumping on this bandwagon...

The play where Collins not only missed the easy tackle on the TE, but knocked Popp off of him was pretty pathetic.

BallHawk
10-07-2007, 11:15 PM
Collins was a heartbreaker...come on you schmuck stay with your man in that situation. I missed the 3rd on half the 4th...what the fuck did M3 do go conservative? The fumbles by JJ were killers but the worst play by far that I saw was the goatfuck by Collins.

M3 played not to lose. Eventually, that allowed the Bears to get back into the game. Then the Bears played not to lose.

And we all know who won that battle....

Carolina_Packer
10-07-2007, 11:16 PM
Some players are invisible when they do well, and very conspicuous when they screw up.

The Leaper
10-07-2007, 11:21 PM
I don't give Favre any slack for that throw. You're deep in your own territory, you're up 10 points, you take the sack and punt.

Actually, you throw it out of bounds.

Favre needs to throw the ball out of bounds more often.

The Leaper
10-07-2007, 11:22 PM
Schottenheimer certainly won't get the best out of Collins...his IQ is no higher than Collins'.

b bulldog
10-07-2007, 11:23 PM
Agree but Brett will always do that in a game. His play so far this season allows me to look past that brainfart.

RashanGary
10-07-2007, 11:24 PM
Schottenheimer certainly won't get the best out of Collins...his IQ is no higher than Collins'.

Funny how Shotty isn't holding Bigby, Woodson or Harris back. Collins is playign like shit and it's starting to look like that is who he is.

b bulldog
10-07-2007, 11:26 PM
He is a player that looks great in shorts but once the speed goes up and the pads are on, his lack of fundamentals and instincts become apparent.

RashanGary
10-07-2007, 11:28 PM
He is a player that looks great in shorts but once the speed goes up and the pads are on, his lack of fundamentals and instincts become apparent.

I agree. I've changed a lot in how I look at players in 3 years. I was enamoured with Collins physical skills. NOw I jsut see a below average safety who can run fast.

BallHawk
10-07-2007, 11:28 PM

Funny how Shotty isn't holding Bigby, Woodson or Harris back. Collins is playign like shit and it's starting to look like that is who he is.

Woodson and Harris are vets.

Bigby, he's just too dumb to understand coaching. He just does what he does.

b bulldog
10-07-2007, 11:30 PM
Bigby is a good kid

BallHawk
10-07-2007, 11:31 PM
Bigby is a good kid

Not to mention the best safety on this team, as of now.

b bulldog
10-07-2007, 11:32 PM
If they could have somehow have traded up to get Landry of Peterson in the draft