PDA

View Full Version : Trent Edwards!?

LEWCWA
10-08-2007, 11:12 PM
I am pretty sick of all the gushing over this kid, after watching one game. What the hell did he do? He looked like a young QB scared to throw down the field, led his team to 3 points, and threw a terrible pick with a chance to end the game! This kid is not that good. Looked to have a weak arm as well! :twisted: :twisted:

BF4MVP
10-09-2007, 11:05 AM
The vast majority of his passes were little short passes to the tight end and running back, and the offense hardly scored any points. I don't know why the commentators were so complimentary.

HarveyWallbangers
10-09-2007, 11:07 AM
Because they like game managers. God forbid a QB throws an occasional interception. Of course, he ended up throwing the game-losing interception anyways--with the Bills at the Dallas 10 yard line, up 24-16.

esoxx
10-09-2007, 10:47 PM
Game manager type QB's are a dime a dozen. Limited talent and afraid to make a play or a mistake. Play not to lose and you usually will.

Pacopete4
10-09-2007, 11:03 PM
im sick of the guys like that in the league.. maybe im blinded because ive got to watch favre for pretty much my entire life but it seems like more and more coaches are afraid to tame a wild stallion with a lotta talent so they just put a guy out there that can throw in situations that favor them only. Thats why its such an honor to keep watching favre do it, over and over again win or lose.. mostly winning.