PDA

View Full Version : Hey Fosco!

LL2
10-08-2007, 11:13 PM
I started watching the first season of 24 a few weeks ago and it is addicting. I'm already on episode 17 in 3 weeks. If i didn't have a family and kids and work I'd have the first season finished and onto season 2!

By the way does anyone know when LOST is suppose to start for this year?

Fosco33
10-08-2007, 11:28 PM
NICE - you'll love it... some seasons better than others.

I wish some of the season 1 characters were still on the show (Jack is like Favre - he looks around and doesn't recognize many people...).

In May 2007 it was announced that Lost will continue for its fourth, fifth, and sixth seasons, concluding with the 117th produced episode in May 2010. These three final seasons will consist of 16 episodes each, running weekly in the spring uninterrupted by repeats.

Partial
10-08-2007, 11:33 PM
Lost continues in January.

LL2
10-08-2007, 11:43 PM
I wish some of the season 1 characters were still on the show (Jack is like Favre - he looks around and doesn't recognize many people...).

Cool. Don't spoil anything for me by saying who's gone. I hope Jack's daughter sticks around, she is a hottie. I recognize her from a movie but do not recall which and she was hot in that too!

BallHawk
10-09-2007, 04:46 PM

Cool. Don't spoil anything for me by saying who's gone. I hope Jack's daughter sticks around, she is a hottie. I recognize her from a movie but do not recall which and she was hot in that too!

The Girl Next Door, Captivity, and House of Wax are the ones that come to mind.

BTW, you have the best season coming up in #2. Best season or "day", without a doubt, even though Kim's storyline was "blah."

That isn't a spoiler, BTW. :D