PDA

View Full Version : Man Cave Itch?

mraynrand
10-09-2007, 07:27 PM
I was listening to the Indians- Yankees series on the radio, and apparently the Yankees have come down with some horrible fungal infection called Man Cave Itch. It sounds terrible. Does anyone know what this is? I assume it's not treatable with Lotrimin AF. Is it transferrable by contact? Will the Indians contract it? The announcers seemed obsessed with it - they talked about it at least every two or three innings throughout the entire series.

BallHawk
10-09-2007, 07:31 PM
I'm think it has something to do with Doug Mientkiewicz.

Jimx29
10-09-2007, 07:52 PM
Alls i know is the show on the DIY network "Man caves" with some dufuss along with steroid shaking Tony Siragusa has got to be the worst "man" show in the history of mankind.

Otherwise it may have something to do with the love train/man cave dealio.....(slightly NSW) http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v24/numbnutz/valentines/val_lovetrain1.swf

Deputy Nutz
10-09-2007, 09:15 PM
[quote="mraynrand"]I was listening to the Indians- Yankees series on the radio, and apparently the Yankees have come down with some horrible fungal infection called Man Cave Itch. It sounds terrible. Does anyone know what this is? I assume it's not treatable with Lotrimin AF. Is it transferrable by contact? Will the Indians contract it? The announcers seemed obsessed with it - they talked about it at least every two or three innings throughout the entire series.[/quote.

I get it like once a summer, fungi likes warm dark places. I usually spread a healthy amount of Lotrimin on my crotch for a couple of day. Usually you're good to go

LL2
10-09-2007, 10:18 PM
[quote=mraynrand]I was listening to the Indians- Yankees series on the radio, and apparently the Yankees have come down with some horrible fungal infection called Man Cave Itch. It sounds terrible. Does anyone know what this is? I assume it's not treatable with Lotrimin AF. Is it transferrable by contact? Will the Indians contract it? The announcers seemed obsessed with it - they talked about it at least every two or three innings throughout the entire series.[/quote.

I get it like once a summer, fungi likes warm dark places. I usually spread a healthy amount of Lotrimin on my crotch for a couple of day. Usually you're good to go

Knowing what to do explains why you are Deputy Nutz. For any man crotch related issues I know who to call - Deputy Nutz.