PDA

View Full Version : Pack by 3

GrnBay007
10-09-2007, 11:09 PM
Packers are favored by 3 over Washington

Bears are favored by 5 over the Vikings. I would LOVE the Vikings to beat the bears this week!!!

GBRulz
10-09-2007, 11:27 PM
Actually, I hope the Queens lose. damn, it's a toss up, I can't stand either one of them!

woodbuck27
10-10-2007, 12:23 AM
The matchup bet. the Packers and the Redskins is a good one.

We need to have a solid game on both sides of the ball to defeat Washington.

What we saw in the second half of the Bears game reminded me of Haloween.

We gave it away. Bears ate us up.

One member here decided before the season that the Redskins would be an easy touch. Not so.

This Redskins team is very well balance and composed to embarass our Packers unless a lot goes well all week for us. We have to be properly prepared and then execute for 4 quarters.

GO PACK GO !

Rastak
10-10-2007, 06:56 AM
Packers are favored by 3 over Washington

Bears are favored by 5 over the Vikings. I would LOVE the Vikings to beat the bears this week!!!

Me too!

MJZiggy
10-10-2007, 07:29 AM
I think you have a lot of temporary fans cheering on the queens this week, Ras...keep in mind, VERY temporary.

GrnBay007
10-10-2007, 08:29 AM
Did You Know?
The Redskins face NFL's easiest schedule. Their 2007 opponents were just 24-67 (.264) last year against Quality Teams. -- Cold Hard Football Facts

Just found that little tidbit. Wonder why they specified Quality Teams?

Green Bud Packer
10-10-2007, 08:37 AM
The Pack is coming off a tuff loss at home. The Skins are coming off an easy win at home.

The spread should be 13.

Packers win in a blow-out.

b bulldog
10-10-2007, 04:33 PM
The skins secondary scares me. Hate t say it but I bet Brett breaks another record this weekend. :(

Green Bud Packer
10-10-2007, 04:41 PM
The skins secondary scares me. Hate t say it but I bet Brett breaks another record this weekend. :(
Yeah. Most wins.

And maybe career T.D. passes too

BEARMAN
10-11-2007, 12:25 AM
The vqueens have a butt load of injuries, QB, Olinemen, WR, LB, DB.
Da BEARS are healing and will deal the Vqueens a loss .

The skins are healthy, they are getting WR's and DB's back for your game. Their QB, although a rook, is looking good so far this season. Their "D" is tuff also.
How many injuries does the pack have ?

Da BEARS 27

vqueens 17

Skins 24

pack 13

Just my .02 8-)

HarveyWallbangers
10-11-2007, 12:27 AM
I think you are about 1 for 5 on your predictions this year, so this makes me feel good.

GrnBay007
10-11-2007, 12:48 AM
CBS "experts" Prisco, Judge, Davis and Richard are all taking Washington. Harmon is the only one taking the Packers -3.5

I hope the Packers play angry after the bear loss and completely kick ass!!

All of the ESPN boys are taking the Packers (no point spread)

Carolina_Packer
10-11-2007, 01:41 PM
They certainly are not to be taken lightly, but looking big picture at what they've been able to accomplish since Joe Gibbs came back, they've underachieved for what they've spent on players and big name coaches. If they did something significant over a stretch of time, say 1 or 2 years straight, then I'd give them more credit. That said, obviously you don't sleep on them, like we slept on the Bears in the second half last week.

Does anyone know Brett's career record/winning percentage coming off of a loss the previous week?

MJZiggy
10-11-2007, 01:42 PM
CBS "experts" Prisco, Judge, Davis and Richard are all taking Washington. Harmon is the only one taking the Packers -3.5

I hope the Packers play angry after the bear loss and completely kick ass!!

Good. Then all is once again right with the universe and we should win..."experts" predicting Packer wins make me nervous.