PDA

View Full Version : Tyrants!

SkinBasket
10-10-2007, 07:53 AM
What happened to the claim Mods would never lock a thread unless it contained personal information?

Just wondering, since it was a topic of convo this past weekend.

Zool
10-10-2007, 08:39 AM
Was attempting to send a message about not being retards....retard.

Partial
10-10-2007, 09:48 AM
I am sleepy.

Partial
10-10-2007, 10:10 AM
I am thinking soup and energy drink for lunch.

Partial
10-10-2007, 10:28 AM
Wait, or a burrito.

Skin, can we get burritos together? Maybe spice our day up with some Salsa? You know how I get after a few Margaritas.

Zool
10-10-2007, 10:34 AM
I assume you get handsy?

Partial
10-10-2007, 10:38 AM
Evidentially I get mean. I damn near killed a chick on Sat after she roughed up my pendejo.

SkinBasket
10-10-2007, 10:40 AM
Was attempting to send a message about not being retards....retard.

So now you're intentionally trying to make points by throwing your "Moderator weight" around?

I know the topic derailed, but come on, there's all of 1 of these a week to move to the RR. Is it really that strenuous that you have to bitch about it every time?

And no, I cannot get a burrito Partial. My kids have ruined what infinitesimal social life I used to have. Speaking of which, I guess I should feed the one who can't do it for himself. Fricken slacker.

Zool
10-10-2007, 10:44 AM
So everyone else can bitch as much as they want, but a Mod cant? Is it really that hard for people to use some sort of judgement and not start a worthless bitch session in the Packer forum?

Yessir, I'll bitch as much as I want as long as everyone else has free reign to do the same.

Cheesehead Craig
10-10-2007, 11:29 AM
So everyone else can bitch as much as they want, but a Mod cant? Is it really that hard for people to use some sort of judgement and not start a worthless bitch session in the Packer forum?

Yessir, I'll bitch as much as I want as long as everyone else has free reign to do the same.
Well let's all bitch then.

I think there should be more grass showing on the edge of the window. Maybe even have some torn up grass and some white yardage markers.

Zool
10-10-2007, 11:48 AM
Stretch out your browser window.

Im tired of words. Can we get a Ventrillo server in here so I can just listen to people talk instead of reading?

SkinBasket
10-10-2007, 12:10 PM

Bitch all you want but don't bitch then lock the fucking thread so no one else can tell you to stop bitching. That's being a bitch.

Zool
10-10-2007, 12:22 PM
So you're bitching about my bitching about others bitching, and I'm the bitch?

Who's the bigger bitch, the bitch or the bitch that follows them?

Freak Out
10-10-2007, 12:48 PM
Evidentially I get mean. I damn near killed a chick on Sat after she roughed up my pendejo.

You damn near killed a bitch protecting your left coast charge? :lol: How do you know it wasn't just some rough foreplay?

SkinBasket
10-10-2007, 12:55 PM
So you're bitching about my bitching about others bitching, and I'm the bitch?

Who's the bigger bitch, the bitch or the bitch that follows them?

No, I specifically told you that bitching, and then locking the thread is a bitch move. I don't care how much or what you bitch about, but slappin' yo bitch on at the end of a thread then locking it so no one can respond to you and your "feelings" is being a bitch.

I've always thought you've done a wonderful job moderating without losing your nutsack on issues, but everyone here knows the name of the game is minimal moderation. Bitching about a thread, then locking it to ensure you have the last word, struck me as a poor precedent, heavy handed, and downright bitchy.

You say you want to be free to bitch like all of us non-Mods, then don't use Mod privileges to assist your bitching. That's the issue I have.

Zool
10-10-2007, 02:43 PM
Noted. Cant believe you missed the Star Wars in that last post of mine tho. I'm almost hurt.

Joemailman
10-10-2007, 03:46 PM

Is evidentially a combination of evidently and eventually? Is that an actual word, or a creation of Bush grammar?

Partial
10-10-2007, 04:13 PM

Is evidentially a combination of evidently and eventually? Is that an actual word, or a creation of Bush grammar?

evidentially is what comes up in spell check. I thought it was wrong as well.

Evidently?

Joemailman
10-10-2007, 04:23 PM
My apologies to George and Partial. Evidentially is a word, although probably doesn't work in Partial's context:

Evidential \Ev`i*den"tial\, a.
Relating to, or affording, evidence; indicative; especially,
relating to the evidences of Christianity. --Bp. Fleetwood.

SkinBasket
10-10-2007, 04:53 PM
Noted. Cant believe you missed the Star Wars in that last post of mine tho. I'm almost hurt.

I couldn't even watch Ep 3. Tried, but it sucks ginormous cock. I watched Ep 2, but have forgotten everything about it because it sucked epidemic cock. I've seen Ep 1 a couple of times and wish I hadn't. How rude. Fucking Die Lucas. Die Die Die.

If it was from the "real" Star Wars movies, then it's simply been too long since I've seen them.

Zool
10-10-2007, 11:55 PM

I couldn't even watch Ep 3. Tried, but it sucks ginormous cock. I watched Ep 2, but have forgotten everything about it because it sucked epidemic cock. I've seen Ep 1 a couple of times and wish I hadn't. How rude. Fucking Die Lucas. Die Die Die.

If it was from the "real" Star Wars movies, then it's simply been too long since I've seen them.

From Ep4..."Who's the bigger fool, the fool or the fools that follow him" Obi Wang

mraynrand
10-11-2007, 07:16 AM

From Ep4..."Who's the bigger fool, the fool or the fools that follow him" Obi Wang

"The Romper Room Chat Room - you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy"

Zool
10-11-2007, 07:25 AM
Greedo shot first.

Partial
10-11-2007, 09:28 AM
Dear Blogg,

I am seeing double right now as I have put in about 12 hours of studying the past two days on top of working and school. God, I am such a pussy. But, I should do well on this test today.

There is this super pretty girl in my class today. In the words of Jim Rome, she is epic. I wonder if she thinks about me? I wonder if she knows I am thinking about her? Maybe if I act real tough she'll let me hold her hand.

Harlan Huckleby
10-11-2007, 10:01 AM
God, I am such a <expletive deleted>.

Partial, your blogg is in the Garbage Can where it belongs. We don't use filthy language here in the Romper Room. In the future, if you find the need to refer to that area of human anatomy, please use the proper term "pundenda."

mraynrand
10-11-2007, 10:05 AM
Greedo shot first.

Only in the digitized, revised edition. George Mucus wanted Han to look 'more ethical' in the revised edition. After all, how could you like Han if he blew away Gredo without it being in self-defense? Certainly Gredo deserved life imprisonment instead of the death penalty.

Mucus is a total pansy and Ep I-III were classic cases of the Emperor's new clothes. Mucus surrounded himself with a bunch of frightened rabbits and sycophants. Thus, there was no one to tell him that Jar Jar was awful, and that no one really wants to see a bunch of children slaughtered by someone who has a bad dream about his wife's pregnancy.

MJZiggy
10-11-2007, 10:14 AM
God, I am such a <expletive deleted>.

Partial, your blogg is in the Garbage Can where it belongs. We don't use filthy language here in the Romper Room. In the future, if you find the need to refer to that area of human anatomy, please use the proper term "pundenda."

Pundenda? Is that a play on words about anatomy? Try "pudenda" dear...and don't be such a puritan.

Harlan Huckleby
10-11-2007, 10:18 AM
jeez, a little spelling error. what a cunt.

Zool
10-11-2007, 10:19 AM
I dont even want to get started on Ep1-3. Jar Jar was ridiculous. Natalie Portman's acting made Mark Hamill look like an Oscar winner. Samuel L was so out of place, they would have been better off with Rip Taylor.

And seriously, in Ep3, clones killed off the all-powerful Jedi? Even the masters? And the biggest, baddest Sith ever created killed kids and then couldnt beat Obi Wan? Where did he get his reputation then? He should have been burned half way through the movie, then came back in Vader kabuki form to kill off the other jedi.

MJZiggy
10-11-2007, 10:21 AM
jeez, a little spelling error. what a cunt.

You've been waiting a long time to do that, haven't you? :lol:

Harlan Huckleby
10-11-2007, 10:22 AM
Sorry Ziggy, it just felt right.

Freak Out
10-11-2007, 01:06 PM
Dear Blogg,

I am seeing double right now as I have put in about 12 hours of studying the past two days on top of working and school. God, I am such a pussy. But, I should do well on this test today.

There is this super pretty girl in my class today. In the words of Jim Rome, she is epic. I wonder if she thinks about me? I wonder if she knows I am thinking about her? Maybe if I act real tough she'll let me hold her hand.

You know what acting tough got you last time!

Freak Out
10-11-2007, 01:12 PM
I dont even want to get started on Ep1-3. Jar Jar was ridiculous. Natalie Portman's acting made Mark Hamill look like an Oscar winner. Samuel L was so out of place, they would have been better off with Rip Taylor.

And seriously, in Ep3, clones killed off the all-powerful Jedi? Even the masters? And the biggest, baddest Sith ever created killed kids and then couldnt beat Obi Wan? Where did he get his reputation then? He should have been burned half way through the movie, then came back in Vader kabuki form to kill off the other jedi.

Portman's acting was bad? Not compared to Hayden the wimp Christensen. Painful.

Khaaan!

Tarlam!
10-11-2007, 04:25 PM

Tipped me outta my shoes, I laughed so hard.

Partial
10-12-2007, 11:28 AM
That was pretty good HH.

This blew my mind this morning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2cYWfq--Nw

Freak Out
10-12-2007, 11:36 AM
That was pretty good HH.

Someone has way to much time on their hands.....unless that was some kind of class project and they got a grade for it.

Zool
10-12-2007, 12:06 PM
That was pretty good HH.

I want my 3 minutes back.

Partial
10-12-2007, 03:22 PM
That was pretty good HH.

Seriously? You don't know what entertainment is, then.

Partial
10-12-2007, 04:30 PM
Dear Blogg,

Two of my best friends are coming home on a surprise trip today. I am very stoked. We were already planning on getting a keg tonight and getting very rowdy, but now this night could straight up get out of hand. I am so stoked!!!!

Hopefully we'll encounter some nice grailee candy to observe and flirt with. That would really take the night to a new level.

Tarlam!
10-12-2007, 05:25 PM
That was pretty good HH.

It friggin blew mw away! I was stunned....

Joemailman
10-12-2007, 05:30 PM

And just because it feels right, it's ok to do it? What happened to morals on this forum?

MJZiggy
10-12-2007, 06:07 PM
We had morals???

Joemailman
10-12-2007, 06:13 PM
Did I say morals? I meant murals.

http://www.propsunlimited.com/pics/1225.jpg

the_idle_threat
10-12-2007, 08:24 PM
That was pretty good HH.

It friggin blew mw away! I was stunned....

I couldn't sit through the whole thing. I kinda wanted to run a razor blade across the bottom of the screen and put the poor pathetic bastard out of his misery.

SkinBasket
10-12-2007, 08:57 PM
A douchebag for sure, but I bet hes pops with the ladies.

the_idle_threat
10-12-2007, 11:32 PM
A douchebag for sure, but I bet hes pops with the ladies.

It doesn't take much to be "pops" with the ladies. With some of the ladies, anyway.

Partial
10-19-2007, 11:57 AM
Dear Blogg,

Today I saw a biker drilled from behind by a car while he was in the bike lane on Kenwood Boulevard. Due to the parking next to the bike lane, this gentlemen was thrown off his bike, into a car, with his head going through the rear window. It was some crazy stuff. I called the police immediately.

Partial
10-19-2007, 12:05 PM
Dear Blogg,

I never felt nothing in the world like this before
Now I’m missing you and I’m wishing you would come back through my door
Why did you have to go?
You could have let me know; so now I’m all alone

Skin you could have stayed but you wouldn’t give me a chance
With you not around it’s a little bit more than I can stand
And all my tears they keep runnin’ down my face
Why did you turn away?

So why does your pride make you run and hide
Are you that afraid of me?
But I know it’s a lie what you keep inside
This is not how you want it to be

So baby I will wait for you
Cause I don’t know what else I can do
Don’t tell me I ran out of time
If it takes the rest of my life

Joemailman
10-19-2007, 04:50 PM
Reminds me of a song:

Artist: Shelby Lynne
Song: Old times sake
Album: Suit Yourself

Before you go and walk out on me
Take a look around and tell me what you see.
Cause here I stand like an open book
Is there something here you might have overlooked.

And it would be a shame if you leave
And find that freedom ain't what you thought it would be.

The years we had were not all bad
In fact I know the good outweighed the bad.
And now you say that you've grown tired
And you want to be by yourself a while.

It would be a shame if you go
And find that freedom was a long time ago

I know you can't stand for chains to bind you
But they just keep on driving us apart.
And you could go where I would never find you
But could you go far enough to get away from you're heart.

So one more time for old times sake
Come and lay your head upon my chest.
Please don't throw this moment away.
We can forget the bad and take the best.

And if you don't have nothing left to say
Let me hold you one more time for old times sake.
And if you don't have nothing left to say
Let me hold you one more time for old times sake.

GrnBay007
10-19-2007, 05:47 PM
Are you two, like, singing to one another? :shock:

:P :wink:

Scott Campbell
10-19-2007, 05:51 PM
Skin you could have stayed but you wouldn’t give me a chance.

Why are you writing poetry to Skin?

Partial
10-19-2007, 05:51 PM
He knows. What happened in GB stays in GB.

Freak Out
10-19-2007, 06:07 PM
i carry your heart with me
(i carry it in my heart)
i am never without it
(anywhere i go you go, my dear; and whatever is done by only me is your doing, my darling)
I fear no fate
(for you are my fate, my sweet)
i want no world
(for beautiful you are my world, my true)
and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant
and whatever a sun will always sing is you
here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows
higher than soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart

i carry your heart (i carry it in my heart)

Freak Out
10-19-2007, 06:11 PM
O, we'll go no more a-roving
So late into the night,
Though the heart be still as loving,
And the moon be still as bright.

For the sword outwears its sheath,
And the soul wears out the breast,
And the heart must pause to breathe,
And love itself have a rest.

Though the night was made for loving,
And the day returns too soon,
Yet we'll go no more a-roving
By the light of the moon.

Partial
10-19-2007, 08:51 PM
Dear Blogg,

I used to buy all my clothes on eBay. If you buy your clothes a season late (buy summer clothes in winter, etc) you can get designer brands for Wal-Mart prices.

Recently, I switched to shopping at TJ Max and Marshall's Mega Store for my clothes. They have designer brands at greatly discounted prices. I got two pairs of very nice, comfortable and most importantly durable jeans for 20 dollars a piece, and a nice chaps button down for 10 bucks. These prices are equivalent to eBay after shipping.

:tup:

Also, after class today I was going to town on my car maintenance. After changing the oil and checking all the fluids yesterday, I gave my baby a nice bath today. After I got it nice and clean, I then waxed it down. Finally, I dusted the interior, applied armor-all to the vehicle, and then cleaned the windows. Finally, I began vacuuming the floor. Then our ancient shop vac started on fire. Scary stuff with it right next to a car filled with gas. Craftsmen shop vacs are fantastic. This one was probably 10 years old and beat to hell, and my dad has one that is probably 25 years old and still chugging. But, be forewarned, they may burst into flames.

Deputy Nutz
10-22-2007, 09:42 PM
Darth Vader had to sacrifice those kids, otherwise you would have felt bad for him when his legs got chopped off.

Obi Wan ain't no joke with the blade.

Anyways I like StarWars as much as the next guy, but anymore talk about this needs to go here: www.theforce.net

Partial
10-25-2007, 12:13 AM
Dear Blogg,

Heavy weights is such a damn good movie.

Partial
10-25-2007, 02:03 PM
Have any of you ever been in USTA tennis? I am thinking about joining because I miss playing competitive tennis matches. Ras and Harv, I'm looking at you guys.

SkinBasket
10-25-2007, 03:07 PM
Harv is too short to play tennis.

Deputy Nutz
10-26-2007, 09:58 AM
[quote="SkinBasket"]Harv is too short to play tennis.[/quote

I can't believe Partial is that much taller than Harv.

Partial this isn't your blog, you just can't take threads and make them your blog. That hampers forum policy, and nobody gives a damn, make your own pg-13 blog in the romper room if you want. Besides a blog should be relatively insightful, shit we all know about TJ Max, where do you think I get my socks from?

Freak Out
10-26-2007, 11:21 AM
[quote=SkinBasket]Harv is too short to play tennis.[/quote

I can't believe Partial is that much taller than Harv.

Partial this isn't your blog, you just can't take threads and make them your blog. That hampers forum policy, and nobody gives a damn, make your own pg-13 blog in the romper room if you want. Besides a blog should be relatively insightful, shit we all know about TJ Max, where do you think I get my socks from?

Partial needs a blog for every forum on Packerrats.

MadtownPacker
10-26-2007, 12:53 PM
Dear Blogg,

It's about time somebody scolded Partial's ass. I feel like I have to be nice to him now or something.

WTF is wrong with me??

Zool
10-26-2007, 01:09 PM
Dear Blogg,

It's about time somebody scolded Partial's ass. I feel like I have to be nice to him now or something.

WTF is wrong with me??

Could it be that you have girl parts in your pants instead of boy parts?

Partial
10-26-2007, 03:21 PM
I don't play by the rules, I make my own! 8-)

ok thats a lie. I live with essentially two women. It's impossible to make the rules.

MJZiggy
10-26-2007, 03:25 PM
Dear Blogg,

WTF is wrong with me??

Done in by sensitivity training....

SkinBasket
10-28-2007, 09:08 AM
I don't play by the rules, I make my own! 8-)

ok thats a lie. I live with essentially two women. It's impossible to make the rules.

Referring to your own man-boobs as "women" doesn't cut the mustard, and really they shouldn't interfere with rules, just your golf swing.

Partial
10-28-2007, 09:12 AM
I just wanted this over-blown opera to end

the_idle_threat
10-28-2007, 02:01 PM
There's an opera about Bill Clinton?

Joemailman
10-28-2007, 03:34 PM
The Opera's not over until the fat girl ......

the_idle_threat
10-28-2007, 10:41 PM
:lol: