PDA

View Full Version : Depression

Deputy Nutz
10-10-2007, 03:25 PM
Usually this forum is buzzing after a loss, but man, the PackerRats have taken this one a bit hard and are staying away from Packer discussion this week.

Take a prozac and jump back on the ship folks, more football to be played.

LL2
10-10-2007, 03:28 PM
I agree. I don't know how long I stayed away, but I refused to go online after the game. When the Packers lose I'm pretty much pissed off! My wife usually lets me sulk for a while. :( :x

Joemailman
10-10-2007, 03:34 PM
I'm a little worried about Packnut. He lives in the Chicago area, and his last post was shortly after the game Sunday night.

Carolina_Packer
10-10-2007, 03:36 PM
I agree. I don't know how long I stayed away, but I refused to go online after the game. When the Packers lose I'm pretty much pissed off! My wife usually lets me sulk for a while. :( :x

Seeing your Avatar always cheers me up! :)

Yeah, nothing can be done about that loss but have amnesia and not dwell on it. The players and coaches themselves certainly need not dwell on it so they feel really negative, and I doubt they will. I DO hope they use it as a teaching tool and that it can help coach some of the players and show the pups what happens if you aren't assignment sure or if you commit a penalty or turnover.

As my mom always says, "Experience is what you get, when you didn't quite get what you wanted" I sure hope she wasn't talking about me, but the more I think about it...I've got a phone call to make. Take care!

Him8123
10-10-2007, 03:47 PM
I still can`t talk due to the throw up in trying to hold in my mouth :doh:

Green Bud Packer
10-10-2007, 04:30 PM
It's Wednesday and my head is finally clear of the whisky.

Bring on the Skins.

Freak Out
10-10-2007, 04:57 PM
I'm still pissed that they blew it...against the fucking Bears of all teams but I think THIS team will learn from it....I'm really hoping Collins and Jones learn from it. Life goes on and next week is a tough Skins team that we need to beat at home.

mmmdk
10-10-2007, 05:55 PM

Damnit! I thought that was you on your avatar... :lol:

BEARMAN
10-11-2007, 12:16 AM
Yeah, nothing can be done about that loss but have amnesia and not dwell on it.

I can jog your memory if you like ?

Da BEARS : 27

packers: 20

No need to thank me, just trying to be helpful around here.

HarveyWallbangers
10-11-2007, 12:19 AM
4-1
2-3

HarveyWallbangers
10-11-2007, 12:20 AM
Something about winning the battle but not the war comes to mind.

GrnBay007
10-11-2007, 12:20 AM
4-1
2-3

:thank:

MJZiggy
10-11-2007, 12:24 AM
Something about winning the battle but not the war comes to mind. :worship:

:alc: Oh wait. That was last weekend...

oregonpackfan
10-11-2007, 03:34 PM
4-1
2-3

Geez, Harvey. I was just about to post the same response!

I guess after we met at the PR gathering, more of us are in tune with our respective brain waves. :)

4and12to12and4
10-11-2007, 05:10 PM
Bearman, how could you even be proud of such a shitty victory when you're team was outplayed the entire game, and if not for the turnovers, would've sent you guys home questioning if you were even a good team anymore. You stole this game, and that's OK, you're offense still is horrible, and you're defense seems to be getting worse every week. So, who knows, even the Viqueens may find a way to beat you guys. You are definitely not in the elite of the NFL anymore, and Griese will not take you into the playoffs. He's just not very good. So, be happy now, it's gonna be a long season for Bears fans. We are still the youngest team in the NFL and already look liked we've surpassed you guys in total team talent. Get ready for another decade of looking up at us in the standings. But, you should be used to it if you've been watching football since the early '90s. You guys had you're shot last year, and now, it's all downhill, as you're o-line continue to age, and you still don't have a legit QB (what's new). Enjoy this week, you won't have many more to enjoy.

HarveyWallbangers
10-11-2007, 07:09 PM
To be fair, I would take a shitty victory over a beautiful loss every time. Some of those turnovers the Bears forced. Give them credit. They did what they had to do to get a big victory. Talent-wise though, I'd take the Packers right now.

superfan
10-11-2007, 07:57 PM
I'm a little worried about Packnut. He lives in the Chicago area, and his last post was shortly after the game Sunday night.

Also wondering about that Jerry Tagge guy. He may need help making bail.

Rastak
10-11-2007, 08:39 PM

Also wondering about that Jerry Tagge guy. He may need help making bail.

Good call.....a hate filled dude who see's a late game Bears win could either end it all or snap.