PDA

View Full Version : Truth stranger than fiction

CaliforniaCheez
10-10-2007, 03:54 PM
http://www.kxly.com/news/?sect_rank=1&section_id=559&story_id=14820

Mechanic take customer's vehicle for a drive, follows women, and pleasures himself while driving.

SPOKANE -- A Spokane Police officer is getting her car cleaned after a man, who worked for a local car dealership, drove around naked in her car.

Officer Sherilyn Redmon of the Spokane Police Department says that she dropped her car off at Spokane Chrysler in the Valley to get it fixed.

However, while the car was at the shop, Spokane Police say an employee got into the officer’s car and drove it away. The unusual part is that the thief was driving the car naked.

A woman who was being followed by the man in the stolen car, called police to say the she was being followed by a naked man who was masturbating. She was able to write down the license plate number of the vehicle and the police were able to determine that it belonged to a member of their force.

Bradley Keegan of Rathdrum drove the officer’s car for about 16 miles before police were able to stop him. He was arrested on the scene and charged with the felony of taking a car without permission, and one misdemeanor count of lewd conduct.

Officer Redmon says her car is now being detailed before she gets it back. She has learning from her experience and has some advice for the public.

“Make sure you know the people who work on your car, and like me I’m going to write down my mileage when it's being fixed,” Officer Redmon said. “If it is being driven give me a reason why it's being driven this many miles.”

An employee at Spokane Chrysler said this is truly an embarrassing situation for them. They have also said that Keegan was immediately terminated after the incident.

Imagine the supervisor having to hand the keys over to the customer when she picks up the vehicle.