PDA

View Full Version : Sal Palantonio is an idiot

Him8123
10-11-2007, 04:06 PM
Don`t know if this was posted before, Looked to see if it was, if so my apologies. Guess I didn`t go back far enough. For those who didn`t here this, here ya go.

I was listening the Mike and Mike and Sal Palantonio was on the beloved Eagle homer and he wrote a new book something about most overrated underrated players in the nfl of all time. For the QB`s he had Joe Namath number 1 and Brett number 2. As that wasn`t bad enough he had Barry Sanders most overrated RB as well. I almost shit myself. This just proves this guy really is a douche bag idiot. He really does not know what he is talking about. How can a guy have 3 mvp`s which no other player has EVER done. SB ring, and virtually own every QB record there is the have?? Don`t know about this one. He did say one intelligent thing though that Bart Starr was the most Underrated QB of all time. Sal`s still a jackass though.

Maxie the Taxi
10-11-2007, 04:16 PM
First of all, see the thread "Top QB's of All Time" where somebody brought up this book.

Second of all, it's almost a compliment in itself to say some player from Green Bay can be overrated. In order to get overrated you got be in New York or California where the talking heads are. To be from Green Bay and be overrated must mean you were really, really good to start with.

Him8123
10-11-2007, 04:20 PM
See the top of my thread, it say if this has been posted, my apologies. Pull the maxi out maxi