PDA

View Full Version : A.J. and Laura......

RashanGary
05-08-2006, 03:09 AM
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e331/e_mailbob/ajandlaura.jpg

gbpackfan
05-08-2006, 08:28 AM
That's just mean. Don't like it. Not trying to be a prude but a guy/gal deserves to be mocked for their behavior, not for the way God shaped their face. Just my opinion.

packinpatland
05-08-2006, 08:32 AM
gbpackfan, you are so right.

Case in point: Matt Lienhart and Paris Hilton. Nice to look at,........but no class act there.

Deputy Nutz
05-08-2006, 08:43 AM
Whats wrong with Leinart? I think he is pretty classy.

Like any of us wouldn't date AJ? Opps I mean Laura Quinn Medicine Woman.

MadtownPacker
05-08-2006, 09:14 AM
She reminds me of Sheryl Crow. Not beautiful but appealing.

Weak move making fun of her though.

HarveyWallbangers
05-08-2006, 09:49 AM
Did anybody see the Punked episode where Leinart sold out his buddy? Hilarious!

FritzDontBlitz
05-08-2006, 10:09 AM
That's just mean. Don't like it. Not trying to be a prude but a guy/gal deserves to be mocked for their behavior, not for the way God shaped their face. Just my opinion.

kinda smallish on my screen so i can't really make out laura's face. oh well.

nick, all i can say is:

FUCK 'EM if they can't take a joke.....

GoPackGo
05-08-2006, 10:13 AM
http://www.newsday.com/media/photo/2006-01/21245019.jpg
Funny people say L. Quinn has a horseface....I think she's good looking

MadtownPacker
05-08-2006, 10:25 AM
Did anybody see the Punked episode where Leinart sold out his buddy? Hilarious!You got a link to it?

packinpatland
05-08-2006, 01:26 PM
[quote="Nutz"]Whats wrong with Leinart? I think he is pretty classy.

Anyone stupid enough to hang out with the likes of Paris Hilton has no class.

RashanGary
05-08-2006, 01:32 PM
It's all in fun....Paris gives a mean BJ and she does it with a smile on her face. I can't blame Leinart for being drawn to that.

BF4MVP
05-08-2006, 01:46 PM
(Picture)
Funny people say L. Quinn has a horseface....I think she's good looking
I do too..

Deputy Nutz
05-08-2006, 02:53 PM
[quote=Nutz]Whats wrong with Leinart? I think he is pretty classy.

Anyone stupid enough to hang out with the likes of Paris Hilton has no class.

Brian Urlacher dated her. talk about classless.

RashanGary
05-08-2006, 03:01 PM
Did you ever see the Paris sex tape? She's rich and a total whore. That's what is cool about her. She could be arrogant and above men and sex but instead she craves it and whores herself around. I kind of like that about her.

Bretsky
05-08-2006, 07:10 PM
That's crude Nick; I think they are both fine.

Yesterday I went into JS for about the first time in a few weeks and saw one of the strongest threads was one tearing down AJ's GF for her looks. Reminds me of why I like it here better.

Maybe it was a harmless joke............but you are better than that.

Cheers,
B

Scott Campbell
05-08-2006, 07:17 PM
I still think it sucks to be doggin a guy's girlfriend.

Bretsky
05-08-2006, 07:18 PM

agree

K-town
05-08-2006, 07:23 PM
Did you ever see the Paris sex tape? She's rich and a total whore. That's what is cool about her. She could be arrogant and above men and sex but instead she craves it and whores herself around. I kind of like that about her.

Do you also like the fact that she's carrying every STD known to man (and for that matter, the vast majority of warm-blooded animals)?
And she IS arrogant. Ever seen her in interviews? That's no act on "the Simple Life" - she really is like that.
She's a total sleezoid, waste of skin. And I believe, someday, we'll find out she used to be a MAN, BABY. Possibly David Spade's or Jay Mohr's brother.

Scott Campbell
05-08-2006, 07:29 PM
Do you also like the fact that she's carrying every STD known to man...............

Wouldn't it then be ironic if she dated VD?

K-town
05-08-2006, 07:31 PM

Also agree.
A lot of people have made comments about Hawk's looks - I don't care how he looks! Can he play linebacker and split some helmets? THAT'S what's important.
As far as LQ goes, she's not gorgeous, but she's far from ugly. I wonder how most of us would fare if candid shots of us (or our significant others) were posted for all the world to comment on.
Besides, looks are subjective. Not so long ago, Julia Roberts was voted most beautiful something-or-other. Good God, were the judges blind, high or bribed? Similarly, Scarlett Johansen and Gwyneth Paltrow. Aack.

Maybe this needs to be moved to the Romper Room.

K-town
05-08-2006, 07:32 PM
Do you also like the fact that she's carrying every STD known to man...............

Wouldn't it then be ironic if she dated VD?

Can't....reply....now....
Too many punchlines....overload....

ND72
05-08-2006, 07:37 PM
i'm curious as to why people are bashing our top draft pick, future face of not only our Defense, but all our team.....

Scott Campbell
05-08-2006, 07:38 PM
i'm curious as to why people are bashing our top draft pick, future face of not only our Defense, but all our team.....

Yeah, it's the kind of thing you expect from Bear fans. Perplexing behavior, no doubt.

MadtownPacker
05-08-2006, 08:07 PM

Yeah, it's the kind of thing you expect from Bear fans. Perplexing behavior, no doubt.
Well in case you didnt know, nick collins (the poster) has stated before that his 2nd fav team is the BEARS!! Ask Bretsky, he saw it too.

K-town
05-08-2006, 08:13 PM

Well in case you didnt know, nick collins (the poster) has stated before that his 2nd fav team is the BEARS!! Ask Bretsky, he saw it too.

Hence the Paris Hilton fixation (Urlacher's ex). I get it now.

Partial
05-08-2006, 08:18 PM
She's obviously something special. He's AJ freakin' Hawk. He could have any college chick at Ohio State, but he chose her.

Obviously there is a reason for that, and its not our place to judge her.

GoPackGo
05-08-2006, 08:21 PM
She's obviously something special. He's AJ freakin' Hawk. He could have any college chick at Ohio State, but he chose her.

Obviously there is a reason for that, and its not our place to judge her.

Thanks dad

RashanGary
05-08-2006, 08:53 PM
I think horse head jokes are funny. I think she's kinda sexy but I like to call a girl a horse head. It's just funny.

K-town
05-08-2006, 09:02 PM
I think horse head jokes are funny. I think she's kinda sexy but I like to call a girl a horse head. It's just funny.

From the movie "Hot Shots, Part Deux", where Valeria Golino goes:
"A horse walks into a bar, and the bartender says 'Hey, why the long face?' "

What made me remember that? I don't know.

GrnBay007
05-09-2006, 12:10 AM
I don't understand why any Packer fan would dog the looks of our hottest draft pic.....or his girlfriend. I saw these pics on another Packer forum too and just figured it was a troll that posted.

Anyway, most times the people making fun of the way someone looks is insecure with their own appearance. It's a defense mechanism.

RashanGary
05-09-2006, 12:25 AM
I'm perfect. It's ok if I judge others. I agree though, it's pathetic when others try it.

Tarlam!
05-09-2006, 01:51 AM

And we know this because...?

BTW, I hope this is the last thread that makes fun of any of our player's looks. I am not particularly good looking and am also the object of "harmless" jokes.