PDA

View Full Version : GREG JENNINGS

Bretsky
10-11-2007, 10:29 PM
Missing practice again due to a new injury; shoulder is hurt

We need the dude to get healthy quickly

LL2
10-11-2007, 10:33 PM
They should fly TV infomercial guy Kevin Treadeau up to GB and he can work some natural cures on the players.

Bretsky
10-11-2007, 10:33 PM
News: Morency was held out of practice Thursday, according to the Green Bay Press-Gazette.

Impacts: Morency has been bothered by knee pain. He was also held out of practice Wednesday, but the Packers said that was not related to injury. Morency played the last two games and had his best performance of the season last week, rushing for 43 yards on nine carries. He had surgery in the offseason and this may be a continued problem throughout the season.

GBRulz
10-11-2007, 10:39 PM
What is with these young guys not being able to stay healthy? Do you think they play more agressive vs the veterans? I mean Driver has taken some really nasty hits and he bounces right back. Jennings is like a China Doll.

Harlan Huckleby
10-11-2007, 10:46 PM
Driver has taken some really nasty hits and he bounces right back. Jennings is like a China Doll.

I wonder what Driver's life after football is gonna be like. WR's have a lot of back trouble that shows up. That guy has been hit more often than anybody i can think of.

HarveyWallbangers
10-11-2007, 10:49 PM
McCarthy said on Monday that this was the schedule for these guys for this week. He's cautious--which is fine by me since we haven't had many serious injuries.

Cheesehead Craig
10-12-2007, 08:15 AM
Lack of practice didn't seem to hinder Jennings too much on Sunday.

The Leaper
10-12-2007, 08:39 AM
I agree that McCarthy seems to error on the side of caution when it relates to injury. I think that is a wise approach, especially with a bye week coming up to get healthy.

b bulldog
10-12-2007, 02:39 PM
gj is made of glass and they have been taking it easy on him all season when it comes to practices.