PDA

View Full Version : M3 a winning coach (12 - 9), TT not too bad (16 - 21)

Tarlam!
10-13-2007, 06:13 AM
I am fully aware that 5 games does not a season make, nor is it time to pass ulimate judgement on how the HC and GM have done.

I was just doing the math, though, on how they have panned out so far, and it aint too bad.

Of course, the Pack would need a 12-4 season to even things out for the GM. At the start of this season I would never have thought that it would be possible, but these days, who knows? If we were atop a 5-0 record, I would definitely have thought 13-3 was almost a done deal!

I am such a homer.... :oops:

LL2
10-13-2007, 09:26 AM
M3 is a winning coach. If M3 is the coach for the next 4-5 years it will be interesting to see who has a better record for first 5 years - Holmgren, Sherman, or M3. Also, who had a more daunting task in turning the team around Holmgren or M3? The team stunk for year before Holmgren took over and stunk for a couple year when M3 took over. I would say Holmgren had a more difficult task and he brought a Lombardi trophy to GB.

Bretsky
10-13-2007, 10:19 AM
I am fully aware that 5 games does not a season make, nor is it time to pass ulimate judgement on how the HC and GM have done.

I was just doing the math, though, on how they have panned out so far, and it aint too bad.

Of course, the Pack would need a 12-4 season to even things out for the GM. At the start of this season I would never have thought that it would be possible, but these days, who knows? If we were atop a 5-0 record, I would definitely have thought 13-3 was almost a done deal!

16-21 is not acceptable :wink: :lol:

MJZiggy
10-13-2007, 10:27 AM

I can guarantee he won't be 16-21 at the end of the season.

Bretsky
10-13-2007, 10:30 AM

I can guarantee he won't be 16-21 at the end of the season.

Of course not silly; there are more games
I'll guarantee you he won't be 16-21 on Monday too :lol:

Tarlam!
10-13-2007, 04:08 PM

You're right! He shoulda dumped Shermie after the 1-4 start!!!!!

8-)