PDA

View Full Version : Bears vs Vikings

Zool
10-14-2007, 01:22 PM
Since I have no dish and a sleeping kid, I dont get to watch the Pack today. This is the game i get instead? Both teams are open on a consistant basis, but there's been a combined 6+ dropped passes so far in the first half.

Viking Peterson is not a pleasant thought for me looking forward. If Tardvaris Jackson ever figures out whats going on, or they get a real QB, it could be 1998 all over again.

b bulldog
10-14-2007, 01:31 PM
Minny gets this W and GB gets a L, THhis division is wide open. GB's next two games, at Denver and KC, never easy places to win.

Tony Oday
10-14-2007, 02:58 PM
AP is TEARING it up

The Shadow
10-14-2007, 03:37 PM
The 'loyal' Bears fans are turning on the team again - with the usual hilarity.
On the local radio station Doug Buffone & Ed O'Bradovich are pulling their hair out, and the 'fans' are spitting out hatred of their Beloved.
God, I love it!

BallHawk
10-14-2007, 03:43 PM
On the local radio station Doug Buffone & Ed O'Bradovich are pulling their hair out, and the 'fans' are spitting out hatred of their Beloved.
God, I love it!

One of the few advantages of living in FIB-land.

:D

gbgary
10-14-2007, 03:46 PM
AP is TEARING it up

your right. if they can get any other weapons on offense they'll be a scarey team. at this point he's all they have.

HarveyWallbangers
10-14-2007, 03:56 PM
Minny gets this W and GB gets a L, THhis division is wide open. GB's next two games, at Denver and KC, never easy places to win.

What happens if Green Bay gets the W?

Rastak
10-14-2007, 03:57 PM

What happens if Green Bay gets the W?

I'm surprised you hadn't calculated that out.

b bulldog
10-14-2007, 04:00 PM
I think we will lose the next two games

HarveyWallbangers
10-14-2007, 04:01 PM
I think we split to go to 6-2. We're mint on the road. Four straight road wins.

BallHawk
10-14-2007, 04:03 PM

I can see us losing to Denver, even though I think we are fully capable of them.

In Kansas City we'll only lose if we make stupid mistakes. Kansas will take advantage of your mistakes, but they're not going to dominate you in any way.

b bulldog
10-14-2007, 04:03 PM
I hope your correct but I don't see it that way. Both places are very difficult places tp play. denver under the lights and Arrowhead is always tough.

BEARMAN
10-14-2007, 11:26 PM
God, I love it!
Much like pack fans when they are doing poorly. :roll:

Partial
10-14-2007, 11:39 PM
I think we split to go to 6-2. We're mint on the road. Four straight road wins.

Won 9/10 period. Pretty hot team right now.

3irty1
10-15-2007, 12:00 AM
I like our odds against KC.

Lurker64
10-15-2007, 12:04 AM
I like our odds against KC.

Which will be nice, since Kansas City fans I know are always happy to remind me that Brett Favre has victories over 31 of 32 NFL teams, all but Kansas City. This looks to be Favre's last shot, unless we meet them in the Superbowl before Favre retires (we wouldn't naturally play the Chiefs in the regular season again until 2011, and Favre will probably be retired then.)

superfan
10-15-2007, 12:13 AM
Which will be nice, since Kansas City fans I know are always happy to remind me that Brett Favre has victories over 31 of 32 NFL teams, all but Kansas City. This looks to be Favre's last shot, unless we meet them in the Superbowl before Favre retires (we wouldn't naturally play the Chiefs in the regular season again until 2011, and Favre will probably be retired then.)

I still have sour memories of that Chiefs game that got away from us in 2003. Up 31-17 going into the 4th quarter, lost 40-34.

Lurker64
10-15-2007, 12:19 AM

Denver's not playing too well at home this year. They narrowly escaped the Raiders in week two, lost to the Jaguars in week 3, and got beat like a drum by the Chargers in Week 5. Plus the Packers will be coming off of a bye and teams usually play well coming off the bye. It'll be interesting to see how well Denver does against the Steelers this week, as it's entirely possible that this Broncos team just isn't that great. They've beat Buffalo and the Raiders. I think we could beat Buffalo and the Raiders.

Mile High isn't an easy place to win historically, but then again neither was Lambeau and the Packers haven't exactly been terrifying at home the past couple years, so history doesn't always repeat itself.

Apropos of nothing, I hope that at Denver, Crosby has the chance to kick a field goal from like 63+ yards as time expires at the half. That would be neat to see. Rumor has it, that he was able to hit from 70 in practice in college.