PDA

View Full Version : Article Winners and Losers Week 6

MJZiggy
10-15-2007, 02:08 PM
Winners and Losers
Packers V. Redskins
by Deputy Nutz

On a rainy and dreary day, the Packers did just enough to win against the Washington Redskins who didn't have enough offensive firepower to get them through four quarters. The Packers had no answers on offense against the Redskins' defense. The offense completed one play early in the first quarter on a first down and ten yards from their own 37-yard line; Brett Favre made a fantastic play fake to DeShawn Wynn that...Click here and Read all about it!! (www.packerrats.com)

HarveyWallbangers
10-15-2007, 03:08 PM
Once again, good job. I'm hear to correct any mistakes, so here goes.
:lol:

Mason Crosby—The weather could be used as an excuse, but he has kicked in bad weather before, so there is still no reason for missing two field goals inside forty yards.

His first miss was from 46 yards.

Bossman641
10-15-2007, 03:09 PM
I would also classify Bush as a loser. He wasn't really victimized, either because of drops or Campbell not seeing him, but he was shook over and over. He got lucky this game, but you can bet other teams are seeing it and will go after him even more.

MJZiggy
10-15-2007, 03:11 PM
Can't we classify the zebras as losers for this game? We were robbed...

Green Bud Packer
10-15-2007, 03:39 PM
I would also classify Bush as a loser. He wasn't really victimized, either because of drops or Campbell not seeing him, but he was shook over and over. He got lucky this game, but you can bet other teams are seeing it and will go after him even more.

He definitely is the weak link when he plays from scrimmage.

Bush is a decent special teams player.I wish he were a little deeper on the depth chart.

HarveyWallbangers
10-15-2007, 03:44 PM

I thought Bush rebounded nicely in this game. Cooley ate the defense up. Woodson and Harris got illegal contact penalties. Harris gave up what should have been a long reception to Santana Moss. I don't think Bush was thrown on much and when he was he made good plays. He also wasn't called for any penalties. Good job from the nickel back in this game.

Deputy Nutz
10-15-2007, 08:24 PM
Once again, good job. I'm hear to correct any mistakes, so here goes.
:lol:

Mason Crosby—The weather could be used as an excuse, but he has kicked in bad weather before, so there is still no reason for missing two field goals inside forty yards.

His first miss was from 46 yards.

You're absolutely right, maybe you should be my new editor :D !

MJZiggy
10-15-2007, 08:31 PM
Have at it.

SkinBasket
10-15-2007, 08:52 PM
Glad you pointed out Poppinga. I know 95% of the folks here have a hard on for the little fucker, and his game has been improved over this time last year, but this week it was the same ol' same ol'. Poppinga running the wrong direction. Poppinga not sure WTF he's supposed to be doing. Poppinga running in circles. Poppinga being less effective than a tree.

The only thing that pissed me off more was watching Harris give Campbell that free dive into the endzone. I know his arm hurts, but that's no excuse for being a pussy.

Speaking of pussies, why is everyone all over Bush for the ONE play he allowed this week, when Harris got his ass handed to him on several plays but was lucky enough that the Big Chief receivers couldn't catch a cold? I'm surprised that Al isn't in the loser column this week. Goddamn I almost puke every time he claps for himself after being burned and the ball is dropped or overthrown.

OKC PackerFan
10-15-2007, 09:15 PM
Favre did throw 2 TD's, ref's took them away. :x

Deputy Nutz
10-15-2007, 09:26 PM
Have at it.

Come on, I could never replace you, that was what the emoticon was for.