PDA

View Full Version : Deanna on GMA

GBRulz
10-16-2007, 05:51 PM
http://www.abcnews.go.com/GMA/OnCallPlus/story?id=3718171&page=1

Deanna was on GMA this morning talking about her new book. I've been looking for an excerpt of the video and found it on the above link. She also revealed that Brett actually went back to rehab in 1999.

The woman is simply incredible and is such an inspiration to so many. I def will be buying this book.

packinpatland
10-16-2007, 06:06 PM
Thanks for posting this, it is a very good book. These are very real down to earth people.

GBRulz
10-16-2007, 09:39 PM
Yes, maybe one of these days I'll just stop in and say hello :wink:

MJZiggy
10-16-2007, 09:42 PM
First she's banned from their site and here comes the restraining order... :wink:

Carolina_Packer
10-16-2007, 09:51 PM
Is it ok to gush over Deanna? :lol: She's purdy!

MJZiggy
10-16-2007, 10:01 PM
Gush away.

http://www.packerrats.com/gallery/media/deanna2.jpg

oregonpackfan
10-16-2007, 10:17 PM
That was a great video and excerpt from her book. I will have to get a copy!

GBRulz
10-17-2007, 09:31 AM
First she's banned from their site and here comes the restraining order... :wink:

LOL!

BTW, I made another account over there so I can read again!

Merlin
10-17-2007, 09:42 AM
I really hate to get into a touchy feely type thread but oh well, I am a marshmallow inside. Anyways, Deanna & Brett's marriage has been out there for everyone to see over the years. They were high school sweethearts who struggled through the younger years, worked through it and are still together. That is a lot like many marriages. It takes a special bond between two people to keep together through thick and thin. I guess some call it love but I can't quite come to use that word because of the divorce rate.

I wish there were more people like these two in the NFL. No flash, down to earth, shoot from the hip types, you knew REAL people. I know the majority of us in here are real people, some I am not so sure about. Most I know are the same in person as they are in here, some scare the crap out of me but that's okay. Diversity of opinion is good.

Carolina_Packer
10-17-2007, 10:38 AM
I really hate to get into a touchy feely type thread but oh well, I am a marshmallow inside. Anyways, Deanna & Brett's marriage has been out there for everyone to see over the years. They were high school sweethearts who struggled through the younger years, worked through it and are still together. That is a lot like many marriages. It takes a special bond between two people to keep together through thick and thin. I guess some call it love but I can't quite come to use that word because of the divorce rate.

I wish there were more people like these two in the NFL. No flash, down to earth, shoot from the hip types, you knew REAL people. I know the majority of us in here are real people, some I am not so sure about. Most I know are the same in person as they are in here, some scare the crap out of me but that's okay. Diversity of opinion is good.

I agree about them being a cool, high profile couple. I'm not sure about your veiled comments about some of the people here. I agree about diversity of opinion. Football and sports is supposed to be entertaining. A good, fun argument is one thing, but it's also good to never take one's self or opinions too seriously.

oregonpackfan
10-17-2007, 12:54 PM
I know the majority of us in here are real people, some I am not so sure about. Most I know are the same in person as they are in here, some scare the crap out of me but that's okay. Diversity of opinion is good.[/quote]

Merlin,

At the PR gathering for the Bears-Packers game, I really liked ALL the posters I met. They are good people. I encourage you to attend next years PR gathering and discover them for yourself.

Merlin
10-17-2007, 02:46 PM
I know the majority of us in here are real people, some I am not so sure about. Most I know are the same in person as they are in here, some scare the crap out of me but that's okay. Diversity of opinion is good.

Merlin,

At the PR gathering for the Bears-Packers game, I really liked ALL the posters I met. They are good people. I encourage you to attend next years PR gathering and discover them for yourself.

I was going to attend this year but my wife broke her ankle and it was not until this week, yesterday actually, that we are able to take in a game. I can't go to a Packer game without her in any way shape or form. And she refused to go to any game with her leg all kiddywhompas. It's one of the few things that we both enjoy together so I can understand that.

And It isn't a matter of "liking" people to me, it's more a matter of who is real and who isn't. On every board throughout the world you have that handful of false people who aren't who they say they are, aren't anything like they write. There are those people here as well and that was my point. There are people that I fear are like they are in here and that does scare me!

packinpatland
10-17-2007, 04:23 PM
"On every board throughout the world you have that handful of false people who aren't who they say they are, aren't anything like they write. There are those people here as well and that was my point. There are people that I fear are like they are in here and that does scare me!"

Well................ no fakes or scarey people at the PR game.