PDA

View Full Version : From NFL.com, Week 6: Redskins vs. Packers Game of the Week

Carolina_Packer
10-18-2007, 12:06 AM
Mike McCarthy is wired for sound in addition to exclusive Redskins and Packers sideline access in the Week 6 Game of the Week.

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d8035db97

Watching the game is one thing, but this kind of access caught on film is really cool. Someone else may have made this observation about Woodson's game changing play last week; he sure made an athletic play to scoop it up and run to the house, but I give a lot of credit to Corey Williams for making a very athletic, head's up play to force the fumble in the first place. The D just took over in the second half, especially the 4th quarter, and got them the victory.

HarveyWallbangers
10-18-2007, 12:22 AM
Good stuff. Thanks for posting.

CaliforniaCheez
10-18-2007, 08:25 AM
I have a local independent station that buys the NFL programing and shows it early Saturday evenings.

fan4life
10-18-2007, 10:12 AM
Great film... loved MMs comment about overcoming the *** refs....

Spaulding
10-18-2007, 02:51 PM
Just amazed at some of the bad angles Collins is taking. The short TD run by Campbell was another prime example.

With that being said, the tackling by Bigby and Woodson thankfully somewhat offsets this.

HarveyWallbangers
10-18-2007, 03:10 PM
Just amazed at some of the bad angles Collins is taking. The short TD run by Campbell was another prime example.

With that being said, the tackling by Bigby and Woodson thankfully somewhat offsets this.

He missed the tackle. That's better than Harris not even attempting to tackle him.

Badgepack
10-18-2007, 03:14 PM
I'll say it again, when Favre throws one of his floaters up there, the GB receivers need to learn to come back and knock the damn ball down and not let it get picked.

Cheesehead Craig
10-18-2007, 03:48 PM

He missed the tackle. That's better than Harris not even attempting to tackle him.
At that point he was going to score. Al's so banged up that I'm sure that crossed his mind.

Joemailman
10-18-2007, 03:55 PM
Al Harris has been playing with one good arm, and we have no backups nearly as good as him. Would the Packers have been better off if Harris was knocked out of the game making the tackle?

HarveyWallbangers
10-18-2007, 03:57 PM
Give me a break. If Al can't try to tackle a QB going in for a TD, then he shouldn't be in the game. I love Al, but that was a pathetic display. Al is open for criticism--just like everybody else.

Green Bud Packer
10-18-2007, 04:16 PM
Thanks for the vid.

Favre suggesting to go deep at the end is classic. Hope Mac keeps listening.

Rastak
10-18-2007, 04:51 PM
That was a really important win for the Packers. Didn't lose two straight, kept the confidence up and beat a team with a pretty good defense.

Badgepack
10-18-2007, 04:53 PM
That was a really important win for the Packers. Didn't lose two straight, kept the confidence up and beat a team with a pretty good defense.

Spoken like a true Packer fan :D

Rastak
10-18-2007, 05:10 PM

Actually I was kinda bummed..... :shock:

4and12to12and4
10-18-2007, 05:49 PM
Great vid Ras. Thanks. That was very entertaining, and cool to see all that sideline stuff. You know, MM just gives off a winning type tough attitude. I think it has rubbed off on this team. And I think that he and Brett are a very good fit for one another. Thanks again, Ras. That was fun to watch.

Rastak
10-18-2007, 06:17 PM
Great vid Ras. Thanks. That was very entertaining, and cool to see all that sideline stuff. You know, MM just gives off a winning type tough attitude. I think it has rubbed off on this team. And I think that he and Brett are a very good fit for one another. Thanks again, Ras. That was fun to watch.

That was Carolina that posted the vid....can't take credit for that.

Maxie the Taxi
10-18-2007, 06:41 PM
Thanks for the video. Great stuff. 4:14 to go in the 4th quarter and the announcer says: "Why would you throw that pass now?" Why indeed. Great job by the defense. Bigby can hit.

Scott Campbell
10-18-2007, 07:06 PM

Actually I was kinda bummed..... :shock:

If that's the case, you be suffering from a full blown case of severe depression by January.

Kiwon
10-18-2007, 09:26 PM
A great clip....especially for those of us that never get to see the games.

I liked Brett taking off Mark Brunell's cap and telling him that he's looking old. Brett being Brett.

Carolina_Packer
10-18-2007, 10:02 PM
I watched it again just for fun. I love how they produce those things. I don't know about you folks, but when an NFL Films show is on and they start playing that music, especially the ones with the voice of John Facenda, I'm watching.