PDA

View Full Version : Bye week

b bulldog
10-18-2007, 05:53 PM
I think we have a great shot at gaining a full game on the rest of the division. The Vikes play at Dallas, the bears at Philly and the Bucs at Detroit. We benefit no matter who wins in the Vikings and Lions games but it is still best imo that both lose because if either win, they will be considered impressive wins and they would still be considered to be contenders for the north. Minnesota scares me because of their D and their rookie rb. Detriot will be a very tough place to win on Turkey day but they really don't scare me. I think Detroit has the best chance to win with the Bears having the worst chance to win.

Maxie the Taxi
10-18-2007, 06:18 PM
I want the Bears to get buried and Detroit to get sacked. I don't want Minnesota to win; I want Dallas to lose.

Harlan Huckleby
10-18-2007, 06:33 PM
God is on the Packers side this year, I already have them penciled in as NFC-North champs. Who cares about the other shmucks?

Rastak
10-18-2007, 06:45 PM
God is on the Packers side this year, I already have them penciled in as NFC-North champs. Who cares about the other shmucks?

:lol: :lol:

I have a feeling this will go on for a while....

BEARMAN
10-18-2007, 07:00 PM
Yuk it up you cheeseheads, cos your time ontop will be short lived ! :twisted:
Da BEARS will rein again ! 8-)

MJZiggy
10-18-2007, 07:01 PM

Yep. In 2025. :mrgreen:

Scott Campbell
10-18-2007, 07:04 PM

Last time we were on top, it was for the better part of 15 years.

If you blink, you'll miss the Bears time on top.

LEWCWA
10-18-2007, 07:14 PM
God doesn't choose sides! We choose to be on his side!

Harlan Huckleby
10-18-2007, 07:48 PM

who are you to say? maybe God is a choosey sort. maybe we are like an ant farm, and He likes watching the red ants and black ants duke it out.

Freak Out
10-18-2007, 07:51 PM

who are you to say? maybe God is a choosey sort. maybe we are like an ant farm, and He likes watching the red ants and black ants duke it out.

....or taking the occasional magnifying glass to the ants as well.

Joemailman
10-18-2007, 08:04 PM

....or taking the occasional magnifying glass to the ants as well.

Are you saying God is the cause of global warming?

Not sure what any of this has to do with the bye week, other than the fact that we're all bored because it's the bye week.

MadtownPacker
10-18-2007, 08:48 PM
who are you to say? maybe God is a choosey sort. maybe we are like an ant farm, and He likes watching the red ants and black ants duke it out.I thought you said the ants where mostly white?

SkinBasket
10-18-2007, 09:11 PM
How many of Wisconsin's yearly suicides happen during the bye week. Not saying it's boring enough to kill yourself. Just that it's really fucking boring that the most exciting news is that J Walk won't be playing against us in 10 days. Whoopie!