PDA

View Full Version : Donno if anyone noticed....

ND72
05-08-2006, 10:41 PM
But this next season in Green Bay, Vince Young, Reggie Bush, and Matt Leinart will all be vistors...among others...but those are the big names from this years draft.

Harlan Huckleby
05-08-2006, 11:15 PM
This is sounding very Louis Farrakhan-esque.

If you add up the jersey numbers of those three players, and multiply by Ted Thompson's waist size, you get 666, the mark of the devil.

Joemailman
05-08-2006, 11:41 PM
Harlan,

I won't ask how you know Ted Thompson's waist size. :roll:

Tarlam!
05-09-2006, 01:30 AM
But this next season in Green Bay, Vince Young, Reggie Bush, and Matt Leinart will all be vistors...among others...but those are the big names from this years draft.

I am just glad we get Bush in week #2, where he'll still be "learning". I don't ever wanna see him when he's fully up to speed. EVER!

That kids scares the bejeesus outta me.

Young and Linnie this year: I could not care less.

We also get to see Calhoun twice a year, which concerns me almost as much as Reggie, if not more. I really wish he was in another division...

packrulz
05-09-2006, 05:06 AM
The Pack also opens the season at home against da Bears, Yee-ha!

swede
05-09-2006, 07:23 AM

I am just glad we get Bush in week #2, where he'll still be "learning". I don't ever wanna see him when he's fully up to speed. EVER!

That kids scares the bejeesus outta me.

Young and Linnie this year: I could not care less.

We also get to see Calhoun twice a year, which concerns me almost as much as Reggie, if not more. I really wish he was in another division...

Hey, Tarlam. :evil:

What gives?

You were one of the only guys to have my back on Bush being a bust. Now you are frightened of him?

If Bush is merely another good running back he is a bust. If he teleports from one spot on the field to another and scores 100 TD's in his first five years he will be on his way to matching the hype.

Tarlam!
05-09-2006, 09:13 AM
Swede, I am a coward. Yes, my secret is out now. I put the kiss of death on Bush will be a bust when I publicly said "Bush will be a Bust".

Now, I am scared my earlier trash talk will come back to haunt me. I still think he'll be a bust. But, I am even more scared I'll be proven wrong. That will be O.K. for me to admit - I have no problem with that. Far worse, our beloved Pack might suffer at the curse I might have invoked.

But you're right. Flick it! BUSH WILL BE A BUST!!!

I cannot tell you how glad I was that N.O. went so high on their demand for a trade.

Pack0514
05-09-2006, 09:51 AM
To bad Matt Leinart and the Cards arent here at the end of December. I'd love to see Southern Cali Boy Leinart freeze his ass off.

Maybe Paris will come with him... I'd like to tap that slutty ass.

billy_oliver880
05-09-2006, 10:00 AM

Make sure to double bag it. :wink:

BF4MVP
05-09-2006, 10:03 AM
To bad Matt Leinart and the Cards arent here at the end of December. I'd love to see Southern Cali Boy Leinart freeze his ass off.
Same goes for Reggie..

Travbrew
05-09-2006, 10:45 AM

Priceless!!!!!! :lol:

BF4MVP
05-09-2006, 10:47 AM

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol:

MadtownPacker
05-09-2006, 11:04 AM
What about Favre vs Nall in week 9?

Fritz
05-09-2006, 11:07 AM
Unless there's some injury, my guess is the only thing we'll see from Leinart and Young is both of them modeling baseball caps on the sidelines.

MadtownPacker
05-09-2006, 11:12 AM
Unless there's some injury, my guess is the only thing we'll see from Leinart and Young is both of them modeling baseball caps on the sidelines.
As far as Leinhart playing all I gotta say is KURT WARNER! So at least 50/50 Leinhart starts.

BooHoo
05-09-2006, 02:30 PM
As far as Leinhart playing all I gotta say is KURT WARNER! So at least 50/50 Leinhart starts.

Warner seems to have a date with the injury bug every year.

Harlan Huckleby
05-09-2006, 04:17 PM
What about Favre vs Nall in week 9?

i wonder if Nall will be the starter ... didn't the Bills draft a QB?

cosimoto
05-11-2006, 12:55 AM
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g183/cosimoto/SamuraiGB7.jpg Reggie is a terrific athlete, no doubt about it. He had a solid offensive line at USC and it will be interesting to see how he does with the Saints. If I remember correctly, the Saints offense was pretty mediocre last year. Does anybody know if the Saints have done anything to upgrade their O-line? Bush will make the Saints better, but he can't do it by himself. I still would rather have Hawk, and that's not just sour grapes. We are finally getting back to kick-a$$ defense, and it's about time.