PDA

View Full Version : Official Packer Game Thread

Harlan Huckleby
10-21-2007, 11:35 AM
Lets get the party started! The key today is going to be to get the ball downfield. They are going to miss Franks both as a blocker for the runnng game, and in short passing.

I hope Morency is better, they need his speed back there. Any word on whether Jackson is active?

This is what it's all about, NFL Sunday.

I'm so excited, let get ready to R - U -U-U-U-M-M- B-L-E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rastak
10-21-2007, 11:37 AM
Lets get the party started! The key today is going to be to get the ball downfield. They are going to miss Franks both as a blocker for the runnng game, and in short passing.

I hope Morency is better, they need his speed back there. Any word on whether Jackson is active?

This is what it's all about, NFL Sunday.

I'm so excited, let get ready to R - U -U-U-U-M-M- B-L-E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll go on record for the first time ever......

There is no way the Packers win today. No way. I am 100% certain.

Next week they have a shot though......

Lurker64
10-21-2007, 11:38 AM
Isn't it GBRulz's turn to start the game thread? Do you really want to jinx the bye week?

Harlan Huckleby
10-21-2007, 11:38 AM
There is no way the Packers win today. No way. I am 100% certain..

get lost, troll.

Rastak
10-21-2007, 11:44 AM
There is no way the Packers win today. No way. I am 100% certain..

get lost, troll.

Ok, you're right. That was mean spirited and it isn't what I really think. I'll go on record with this.....The Packers will not lose today. No chance. I'm 100% certain....I was just kidding with my earlier prediction.

Harlan Huckleby
10-21-2007, 11:47 AM
damn, game doesn't seem to be on FOX. Frustrating. Guess I'll have to go up on roof and adjust antenna to get those UHF channels.

Rastak
10-21-2007, 11:57 AM
damn, game doesn't seem to be on FOX. Frustrating. Guess I'll have to go up on roof and adjust antenna to get those UHF channels.

One side of me is laughing and the other is telling me that was in very poor taste.

Harlan Huckleby
10-21-2007, 11:59 AM
ya, that occured to me too.

Rastak
10-21-2007, 12:01 PM
ya, that occured to me too.

Mr McGee seemed like a happy go lucky guy, I doubt he'd be insulted.

Harlan Huckleby
10-21-2007, 12:06 PM
I wasn't intendin to make a Max joke. Just trying to get that damn UHF station....

Honestly, he would have found something funny about falling off the roof. And ballplayers carrying a football like a watermelon, as I recall. :lol: (actually, that wasn't intended as a joke, just an unfortunate connection he made.)

What was that damn movie ..... "Stuart Smalley Saves His Family" with Al Franken. There was a long tradition of Smalley heads of households dying by falling off of roofs.

retailguy
10-21-2007, 01:23 PM

BOO. BOOO. BOOOOOOOOO. I'm forwarding this post to Paul Hornung. You should be so ashamed. But I know you aren't. :taunt:

Him8123
10-21-2007, 01:36 PM
just to let anyone interested know, I found a website where you can watch any football game, you have to download the SopCast player from www.sopcast.com then go to this site and click on any game its awesome great quality then go to myp2p.eu to find the games

Him8123
10-21-2007, 02:01 PM
best of all its free, any game you want

Guiness
10-21-2007, 03:00 PM
In the spirit of this discussion, I'll go on record with my prediction that BF will not extend his lead with the INT record :taunt: