PDA

View Full Version : Hester

BEARMAN
10-21-2007, 03:23 PM
Teams continue to kick away from Hester, but that plays into Da BEARS "O", they get great field posision. Just got it on the 42 ! 8-)

Do you think it is smart to kick away from Hester ?

swede
10-21-2007, 03:31 PM
Here is somebody who can communicate on your level with you, Bearman.

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z236/dsteenswede44/Tazdevil.gif

Habdeeyah Habdeeyah bub wubba dyeea swubba bweeyah!

Guiness
10-21-2007, 04:09 PM
Holy uncalled for Swede :shock:

I like it! :wink:

BF4MVP
10-21-2007, 04:17 PM
I think it's smart to kick away from Hester..The Bears' offense sucks, so I have no problem giving them good field position.

Patler
10-21-2007, 04:39 PM
Do you think it is smart to kick away from Hester ?

Not the way the Packers did. If you are going to give them the 40 yard line on every kickoff, you might as well just try to kick to a corner and contain him. If it goes out of bounds, so be it. If he gets a 35 or 40 yard return, you are still no worse off. He's not going to return everyone for a TD.

GBRulz
10-21-2007, 04:48 PM
I was not in agreement at all with kicking short. Like Patler said, we gave up good field position each time so what's the point? I thought Crosby had a really strong leg? So why weren't we kicking it deep in the endzone?

BEARMAN
10-21-2007, 06:21 PM
Da BEARS WIN !

What a game ! What a drive ! 97 yards for a winning 15 yard TD ! 8-)

b bulldog
10-21-2007, 06:30 PM
Great win for the Bears. Great drive led by Griese.

packers11
10-21-2007, 06:39 PM
Hester has to be dumber than a rock...

He lined up multiple times in the wrong spot...

Muhammad had to call a timeout at one moment because Hester was so lost...

I would have prefered a Bears loss, but hey, they are still near the bottom :!:

b bulldog
10-21-2007, 06:48 PM
Hester is learning the offense and he did go to Miami. IMO, he has potential on O and I'd use him there if I was a coach more than they do.

Brando19
10-21-2007, 07:35 PM
I can't believe the Bears won that game. I do not like the Eagles...but man I wish they would have won this game. The freakin' Eagles suck this year!

3irty1
10-21-2007, 11:28 PM
I wouldn't kick it to him. He really is that good. That being said he is too dumb to play offense. Anyone who's ever seen an interview knows that he can barely talk. If you are going to use him on offense I think every offensive play should be a backwards punt to him.

Harlan Huckleby
10-21-2007, 11:31 PM
Fester lit'um up again today

http://www.addamsfamily.com/addams/fester01.jpg

Partial
10-22-2007, 01:53 AM
I wouldn't kick it to him. He really is that good. That being said he is too dumb to play offense. Anyone who's ever seen an interview knows that he can barely talk. If you are going to use him on offense I think every offensive play should be a backwards punt to him.

You don't have to be very smart to run an end around, though. Hester is really F'in quick and pretty damn fast as well. Best player in the NFL in space. I don't want the ball in his bands period.

Patler
10-22-2007, 02:13 AM
You don't have to be very smart to run an end around, though. Hester is really F'in quick and pretty damn fast as well. Best player in the NFL in space. I don't want the ball in his bands period.

Hester is what many thought Reggie Bush would be in that regard.

4and12to12and4
10-22-2007, 09:08 AM
I thought it was telling on that 97 yard drive how effective Hester is on offense. Griese threw to him ONCE for about an 8 yard gain. He threw a deep out to Muhammed about 40 yards downfield with a guy draped on him, I kept thinking, if Hester is so damn fast, why the hell isn't Griese chucking it up to him on a deep route. He never did once. Sure, they scored, kudos for that, but, it just made me go "hmm" as to why Griese was staying away from Hester on that drive.

Congrats, Bearass, that win just saved your season. Damn, you guys were one minute from looking at next year's draft board. Oh, well, if we take care of business, you're done for. Don't the Lions play the Bears next week, that's a win-win for us if we can beat Denver. And they are very beatable.

Partial
10-22-2007, 10:33 AM

Precisely right. Kind of funny, too.

MJZiggy
10-22-2007, 10:36 AM

Precisely right. Kind of funny, too.

It's the Bears. I don't find it funny at all... :evil: