PDA

View Full Version : HOWARD STERN REPLACEMENT

Bretsky
05-08-2006, 11:25 PM
I think I've found my replacement show that I can effectively stay focused in the forums as well as the finer things in life.

Hail to the Man Show, guarantted to be the funniest 30 minutes of every day. Anybody else watch this ? Unfortunately the guy who could slam a 16 ounce beer in less than a second passed away. Gotta love a show where the whole audience toasts and pounds a beer.

9:00 PM weeknights. Hail to the Grail !!

If only I could get my Juggie Girls now !

Cheers,

B

Harlan Huckleby
05-08-2006, 11:54 PM
Hah! Funny you mention this. I just discovered the Man Show, think it is hilarious, but didn't want to admit it.

I THINK I love the Man Show because it's a parody of men. I don't approve of the slobbish way that they treat women. But it's so damn funny! I can't help myself, maybe it's just entertaining ot poke a stic k in the eye of political correctness.

I've only seen two shows. But one I saw was where they were interviewing candidates to be "Juggy Girls" on the show. In their advertisement for the position, they seek girls who are "between the ages of 18 and 19", which is so hilariously rude, implying that woman are not bunny-ish enough after 20. Then they're interviewing one young woman, who reveals that she has a 4-year-old child. The woman immediately vanishes from the screen.

Never mind, you would have had to been there. It's great black humor.

Joemailman
05-08-2006, 11:55 PM
I liked the one where Jimmy Kimmel was supposed to make his New Years resolutions. But he decided he didn't really have any room for improvement. Instead, he made a bunch of New Years resolutions for his wife to follow. :mrgreen:

And now...Girls jumping on trampolines!!!

Harlan Huckleby
05-09-2006, 12:01 AM
ya probably know that Sarah Silverman is Jimmy Kimmel's wife.

And she is slightly ruder than him. Damn, she's funny.

Tyrone Bigguns
05-09-2006, 01:22 AM

When did they get married, i knew she was his girlfriend?

Bretsky
05-09-2006, 07:35 AM

When did they get married, i knew she was his girlfriend?

It's the come out of the Closet thread for the Man Show !

I love the Man Show, and I'm proud of it :)

Joemailman
05-09-2006, 01:27 PM
Bretsky,

This thread would probably get more responses if you changed the title to The Man show. I'd love to hear what the EC girls think about it. :D

MJZiggy
05-09-2006, 01:38 PM
Haven't seen it...

Little Whiskey
05-09-2006, 02:06 PM
I used to watch it when jimmie kimmel and adam carrola were the hosts. the new guys, the host from fear factor and some other dude. just not the same.

have you seen the skit were they tie a deer to the front of a car and have speaker implanted in the head. they proceed to talk to the people passing by. absolutly hilarious!!

Jimx29
05-09-2006, 05:50 PM
Welcome to 1999! :lol:

The original has been out of production since 2003, and the follow-up w/Doug Stanhope and Joe Rogan died (thankfully) after only one year.

FWIW, Thanks (??) to G4, a whole new group of kids are getting to see the show now for the first time twice a night.

Bossman641
05-09-2006, 05:56 PM

The original has been out of production since 2003, and the follow-up w/Doug Stanhope and Joe Rogan died (thankfully) after only one year.

FWIW, Thanks (??) to G4, a whole new group of kids are getting to see the show now for the first time twice a night.

Yea, where have you guys been?? The show was absolutely hilarious back around 2000, one of my favorites.

Then those idiots took over and it was absolutely terrible.

Tyrone Bigguns
05-09-2006, 06:03 PM

Yea, where have you guys been?? The show was absolutely hilarious back around 2000, one of my favorites.

Then those idiots took over and it was absolutely terrible.

I was never fan of either versions, though without a doubt, Kimmel and Carolla were better.

I can't stand Carolla. Was there a worse show than his Comedy Central talk show. Made the Magic hour and Chevy Chase's shows seem like genius.

As for Kimmel, in limited doses, like on Win Ben Stein's money, he was ok. But, compared to Leno, Letterman, and Conan, he falls way short. But, major props for snagging Sarah Silverman. Hot chick that is outrageously funny.