PDA

View Full Version : Favre's QB Durability Continues to Amaze

oregonpackfan
10-23-2007, 04:20 PM
Brett Favre's durability as an NFL QB is hardly a new topic. When one looks at some of the injuries to quarterbacks across the NFL this year, his durability continues to amaze me.

These quarterbacks are out for the season: Matt Leinart, Kurt Warner, Jake Delhomme, Trent Green, and David Carr. Other quarterbacks who have missed games due to injury include Brian Leftwich and David Garrard. Perhaps there are other QB's I have failed to mention.

I will be the first to admit that as a Packer fan, I almost expect that Favre will start every game for the rest of the season. I just need to be grateful for all the many seasons, I have counted on him to automatically be under center.

4and12to12and4
10-23-2007, 04:59 PM
This is the greatest record in all of sports.

4and12to12and4
10-23-2007, 05:00 PM
9 out of 10 QBs would've taken themselves out of the game with the ankle injury he got last week, he's the toughest football player ever.

3irty1
10-23-2007, 05:03 PM
Brett Favre's durability as an NFL QB is hardly a new topic. When one looks at some of the injuries to quarterbacks across the NFL this year, his durability continues to amaze me.

These quarterbacks are out for the season: Matt Leinart, Kurt Warner, Jake Delhomme, Trent Green, and David Carr. Other quarterbacks who have missed games due to injury include Brian Leftwich and David Garrard. Perhaps there are other QB's I have failed to mention.

I will be the first to admit that as a Packer fan, I almost expect that Favre will start every game for the rest of the season. I just need to be grateful for all the many seasons, I have counted on him to automatically be under center.

Carr isn't out. Warner will probably be back too.

b bulldog
10-23-2007, 05:38 PM
favre is the oppositte of Wynn

Bossman641
10-23-2007, 06:15 PM
favre is the oppositte of Wynn

I agree, Spergon Wynn always did suck compared to Favre.

BEARMAN
10-23-2007, 08:27 PM
What are you gonna do once lord farve is GONE ? :twisted:

Hint, ... "LOOSE" ! :twisted: ALOT ! :twisted: LMAO ! :twisted:

MadtownPacker
10-23-2007, 08:36 PM
What are you gonna do once lord Favre is GONE ? :twisted:

Yeah people aint gonna be happy but that is obvious so Im more curious what you will do. Is a party out of order? Would a small part of your furry lil heart miss seeing him out there so that you could hope da bears defense will stop him? Maybe pop him extra hard just because only to see him make play after play? :shock: Or you gonna feel some relief that whichever Packers QB the bears face next will likely never come close to achieving the wins and TDs Favre has vs the bears the last decade and a half? :x

I think it is gonna be all that shit. :duel:

DannoMac21
10-23-2007, 09:15 PM

Loose?

Tony Oday
10-23-2007, 09:39 PM

Loose?

he likes the bears at least he can turn on the computer...

Carolina_Packer
10-23-2007, 11:56 PM

Funny! I once saw a guy with a tattoo that said Born to Loose.

I can just see the guy walking around opening up impossibly tight jars, as a show of strength.

Guiness
10-24-2007, 02:00 AM
Leinart and Warner out? Ouch for Arizona. Too bad for them Testaverde's already signed. I guess it's Aaron Brooks, Jeff George or Doug Flutie?

I see they've got Rattay on their roster. Yay for them :roll:

MJZiggy
10-24-2007, 07:58 AM
Funny! I once saw a guy with a tattoo that said Born to Loose.

I can just see the guy walking around opening up impossibly tight jars, as a show of strength.

I guess that just proves his own point...

Iron Mike
10-29-2007, 07:23 AM

You're forgetting that Favre played an entire season with a broken thumb.

As opposed to Girlacher, who whines about his bad back. :cry: